Atlantis Online
November 29, 2022, 06:22:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Do the Germans and the Jewish people have the same forefathers????

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do the Germans and the Jewish people have the same forefathers????  (Read 3259 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: March 23, 2008, 07:19:39 pm »

Hey thought adjuster.

You could be right!  But I dont think that all of the above is a detrimental thing, actually I see it as a positive thing as we see commonality that should reduce the race issue to zero knowing that we all apart of the other even to our genes.  The UB seems to support that in its commentary of our racial history with key fragments that can be proved by DNA from what I see in the above article and through other methods that leads to the scientific hypothesis.

I think that is a good thing and it is a test of attitude as well from all sides in light of truth on the run and what we find in the books of religion, we have to recognize ourselves in light of truth and that may entail a correction of attitude! which can come from both sides.

I believe this discovery on Easter only highlights how flawed racist ideas are when we are all technically connected to each other as discovered.  It proves that racists ideas are on shallow foundations as found in the first post.  It really highlights "Who are we to judge our fellow brother"  Based on what regarding race?? when we are all connected in genetic terms particularly of the Abrahamic gene Line and its commonality with the German Andonite Danubian culture in the Rhineland.

To me this is one of the things that will highlight itself for our correction and one of the truth things of the time we are in and that will highlight itself through the research and its discoveries along the way.

See whether its Jew of the Abrahamic Line in Israel or a German in the Rhineland we should be all one happy family! as we all come from the Euphrates Valley in Sumeria.

That to me is a find and a half! I believe this is the technical proof through the books of religion that annuls race issues technically speaking. We all have, from one common family gene pool which can be traced back to 2000 - 3000 BC in Sumeria and Further. One or many branches went to Europe through the Danube, the Balkans and then to the Rhineland and other branches went to Israel but one branch went to Melchizedek that doesn't mean we all not connected.

Hey! I don't have a race issue with anyone because you are my brother!  We go back to UR Sumeria.

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 07:58:42 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: