Atlantis Online
September 22, 2021, 11:51:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

HIGHLIGHTS IN EARLY ATLANTOLOGY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGHLIGHTS IN EARLY ATLANTOLOGY  (Read 1043 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 01:29:06 pm »

GEORGEOS(= JORGE DIAZ-SANCHEZ.) has nothing to do with Dr. Jacques Collina-Girard.  Collina-Girard is an internationally recognized scientist.  Georgeos is a pseudoscientist.  The following article explains the difference:http://home.earthlink.net/~ctfeagans/atlantis.htm
Greetings Caroline Silver,
"Didn't you know that Georgeos invented Atlantology, Tom??" LOL...that... ROFLAMAO!!!

game of Claims with Paleo-Oceanographist Collinna Girard, from the Univ.du Midi in France,( of whom no-Layman,  had ever heard before, ) did start the  current-Atlantis-hype, which indeed put him briefly in the 'limeLight' ,  every Science magazine in the World  published the Polemic dispute albeit with a falsh Location theory.     Sincerely " BlueHue "

Smiley THANK YOU  TOM HERBERT, for your LINK above.

In 2003 I had no access to the Email-Adresses of either Jorge Diaz or Collinna-Girard, So I searched in Google.nl for their Emailto addresses. and sent them an Email(=file-Attachment.) which neither answered.  ( This was two years before SPAM-began to creep in the Email-bussiness, but maybe my Email Caption: "ATLANTIS-not-in-the-Atlantic-but-in -GULF-of-Aden "
made them think that it was not worth answering my message( I made the summary in French.)

Since 2003,  I have forgotten what the EMAIL-Address of the French University du MIDI was, I could not decide which Departement I had to write to and maybe at the time Collina's Email Address was temporarily barred from access.  Can You retrace this for me Please ??

The undetailled artists impression sketches that appeared as almost ' Filler-items ' in several ( web-)Newspapers in 2003, were indeed not very conclusive for Dr C.G's theory of Mud-Shoal-banks flanking or lining the Atlantic Coasts 10.000 years ago.

Your-Link,
from SCI-FI.com or AR,  says that" it was not important whether these were atlantic isles or not." they were submerged at depht 50 meters, whilst Atlantis was supposed to have drowned at 150 M. deptht, so that part of the Theory struck me as verry odd for an Atlantis-Claim.

Because that would mean that Either Collina Girard or Jorge DIAZ would want us to believe that Their "Atlantis " was burried undernieve a pile of shifting Mud 100 meters high-undisturbed-since 10.000 bc and

if it were " Part-of-a-LAND-bridge or Bosphoros, " the water from the mediateranean Sea must have washed it away from it's original location spreading it out on the Sea-Floor-Canyon at Tangiers.

And about the rate of that SEA-Level-rise that ' sunk '  Atlantis and the rate of that Rise since " Late-Quarternary times" no information was provided, and no Link to check this either.

Tongue Would it not be nice,  
if we could see the work of Prof.Collina-Girard on this subject in more Detaill, or since I am a latecomer maybe,  I have missed-out on  the Forum's discussions of Collin's discovery or they were overshadowed by JORGE's Diaz's Claim to fame ??

Can it be that the Pictures of Collina Girard at his work-desk in the University's office, already belong to the "  Lips sealed OLD-FILES " at Atlantis-Rising ??    Sorry,  for all these:" Old-Hat " questions.

Sincerely " BlueHue "     CryCryCry

PS

' JORGE 'Diaz-Sanchez, alias'GEORGEOS ' ( or Maria Valdemayor etc.) may be a Scoundrel or Rascal or a Pseudoscientist or just a Tourist-Day-trip-Chauffeur in Cuba, but he seems to me to be an aimiable one.    Bear with me, I think that ' GEORGEOS '/ Jorge ' strongly reminds me of the Fake tourist-AntiquePlates Greek--Salesman at the TOPKAPI-Museum, played by his-then- likeness Peter-USTINOV.  ( I have forgotten though, what that Film was about, only Peter Ustinov as a -good- underdog-Character Actor, stayed in my mind.) dd July-3- 2007
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 04:48:50 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: