Atlantis Online
June 23, 2021, 03:02:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

HIGHLIGHTS IN EARLY ATLANTOLOGY

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGHLIGHTS IN EARLY ATLANTOLOGY  (Read 1024 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« on: July 02, 2007, 09:20:51 am »

Hi Carolyn ,Tom

Sykes is considered to be the Atlantologist of the first half of the 20th century. He was a great collector of Atlantis books.

Dang, Mark!  investigate Kircher map!  Turns out, he was very important.Check out this:

Kircher's Atlantis Map

In 1665, German priest - Jesuit, Athanasius Kircher (1602-1680), published "Mundus Subterraneus", a massive book which included the reproduction of an ancient Egyptian map of Atlantis. The original map was taken away from Egypt by the Romans, probably after the completion of Cleopatra's rule. Cleopatra was the last pharaonic ruler of Egypt before it fell to Rome in 30 B.C.

Inscriptions on the map:  America, Atlantic ocean, Atlantis, Africa, Spain.

which translates to:  "Site of Atlantis now beneath the sea according to the beliefs of the Egyptians and the description of Plato."

Can you, or anyone vouch for the statement of how Kircher came into possession of this map? Did it really come from the Egyptians?  Cause, if it did, that is further corroboration that the Egyptians had a version of the Atlantis story, too, as it seems that they did! 

DEAR  Miss CAROLYNE   SILVER,  dd. 2-July- 2007

Although |You are a Hero-Member with 200 Posts I have not met you in Conversations before I joined this year.

Most of my family thinks lowly of Atlantis or are not intrested, because there are better things to have as a hobby they say, and throw away my Text-Source-books, to wise me up.

I hope thus that your Quest for an egyptian origin of Atlantis is genuine, because Atlantis was a DEAD MAN's HAND part of Egypt( In ADEN=Yemen=Mittany.)

Ancient Egypt in 2000 bc comprised the Modern-Egypt and inaddition, Sudan, both Somalilands and Arabia-FO╦LIX and briefly South-INDIA under an Egyptian female General, that became a GODDESS in India under the name CHAMUNDA and also as the GREEN-TARA, her Daughter who was also a female egyptian General later became  the WHITE-TARA, in Greece she is known as the WHITE-GODDESS LEUKOTHEA.

As I was saying Egypt comprised TWO sections RED Crown NORT & White Crown SOUTH and a THIRD PART called MIDDLE-Egypt which was as I Said in the DEAD-MAN's HAND Section thus the Lands of-God-AMUN, in the Bible better known as the HOLY-LAND, it's purpose was only to produce FRANKINCENSE and a pensionado-home for egyptian pensioned-off officials.

In 855 bc the Assyrians took hold of it and it's stored gold treasures and used the proceeds to wage war on their neighbours especially Egypt ( From whom they had gotten it.in the first place.)   On a STELLA(>|Stone-Prism .)we see the Assyrian King SALMANASSER-3 with 2 Kings bowing for him one from Damaskus the other was JEHU of ISRAEL.

ISRAEL the Theocracy was Middle-Egypt wich as ATLANTIS, was the Never-Never-Land or HOILY-LAND.  This General later KING JEHU was betterknown in real life as the Pharaoh HOREMHEB who was a treator to his Brother the Pharaoh ACHNATON.

105 Atlantologists in MELOS-1 in 2005 in Greece voted for Atlantis as an Isle in MID-Atlantic, that may be so but who paints my  amazement if GEORGEOS, pointed out in some Thread at Atlantis rising that Atlantis was NOT in Mid-Atlantic, but in an OFFSHOOT of the World-OCEAN( that Offshoot was called the Atlantic(=Sea.) not the OCEANas a whole.

Odysseus knew it as the Isle of Scheria or the Coastland of ESCHERIA(= FRANKINCFENSE-LAND, inhabited by White Elephant BULLS-of-HELIOS. guarded by Phaethusa and Lampethusa and Mentoetius who warned Atlas-Geryon,  that his cattle was being robbed, by Heracles.

PLATO even goes on in 'Critias'that this Offshoot-Ocean or BRAZ-dfer-MER thus a GULF was compared in size with the rest of the OCEAN, but a narrow butt-ended Harbour.  It was thus at the EXTREMITY of the OCEAN, in the EXTREMITY of that Atlantic-Gulf.   This GULF-of-Atlantis was the GULF -of- ADEN(= God's land of-AD ". )

Sincerely " BlueHue  "

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 09:49:04 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: