Atlantis Online
September 16, 2021, 07:17:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Basque Mythology (Original)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Basque Mythology (Original)  (Read 49 times)
Europa
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: January 25, 2008, 01:22:23 pm »

Author  Topic: Basque Mythology 
Europa

Member # 2616

Member Rated:
   posted 08-01-2005 10:45 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello to everyone, I am a college student with an interest in Celtic and Basque mythology, especially in terms of how both relate to the Atlantis story. The Basques are the oldest people in Europe and share genetic traits in common with both the Guanches and Berbers, two other peoples long linked with Atlantis. The Basques themselves claim to be descendents of Atlantis, and yet, to my knowledge, there is no specific link of these people coming from a drowned continent…or is there?

I debated putting this topic in the Atlantis section, yet since I'm still looking for direct evidence of a linkage, I'll be placing it here for now. The Basques are interesting enough to study in their own right.

I apologize in advance for all the cutting and pasting. Some of the material has to be read in it's entirety or else the whole point is lost. Whenever possible, I'll place the link back to the original webpage, as, I notice everyone else does.

[ 09-17-2006, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Europa ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.atlantisrising.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000387#000000
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: