Atlantis Online
May 09, 2021, 08:50:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Forbidden Archaeology : masterpiece of science

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forbidden Archaeology : masterpiece of science  (Read 2089 times)
Mark of Australia

« on: March 18, 2007, 07:15:49 am »

Yes ,you have mentioned something Tom , that I think is the way forward .  I hadnt said anything about it before but now's the time i guess...

In Forbidden Archaeology near its beginning , the authors  mention that they will be working with the 'standard' geological chrononlogy in their identification of the artefacts ages and context. They also hint that maybe geological history as it now stands may also need to be investigated in a similar way to the method they will be using in their book and therefore may not be a reliable dating method..but they basically decided that they would nevertheless continue ...and that criticism of geology is for some future work.. they were very brief about that part.

I do think that is the way forward. I notice how the geological ages are totally unquestioned ,even amongst the sort of theorist you'd find around here... there is some sort of taboo about questioning geological doctrine .It should be thoroughly scrutinized ,right back to the original assumptions of Lyell. That is where the errors started I believe... Gradualism is enemy number one..because it is considered a principle of Geology.. I never heard anything so stupid as to claim that there are Principles of Geology. As Lyells epoch making book is called.  We need an epoch breaking book ....another 'Forbidden Archaeology'.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 07:18:49 am by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: