Atlantis Online
November 29, 2021, 11:57:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Alien Abduction Stories

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Alien Abduction Stories  (Read 1025 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member
Posts: 4349

« on: January 24, 2007, 01:46:29 am »


The Daze After Manhattan Stood Still, by Yancy Spence 

"Be sure your right, then go ahead ! was the motto of the American frontiersman Davy Crockett. It was good advice for anyone challenging a new frontier then, or now.
Two years ago. “ The Day Manhattan Stood Still” was published in UFO Magazine.{ Oct.-Nov. 02 } As stated in this eyewitness account, I was sure more information would surface. It did. Documentation of this information, I’ve been told, by the lead investigator is forthcoming. I’ve also been contacted by an official of the “Freedom for Information Coalition” who has assured me, that they are actively investigating this event. And most recently a brief conversation with Mr. Forbes.

Hopefully, funding for scientific research into this event can be found. For that is the only way the public can truly understand the importance of this historic intergalactic open contact between two different species. An scientific investigation would validate these two facts.

1. Everyone working at the N Y Post, or near 210 south st. Witnessed this event, dozens of my coworkers have this event repressed in their memory’s (missing time)

2.Residual physical trace evidence points to at least four of my coworkers being taken that morning. (approx. 30- 40 min.)

Every thing mentioned above, and in “The Day Manhattan Stood Still” is science fact, not science fiction

See Tracie Austin website

See UFO Casebook website


"The Day Manhattan Stood Still"
By Yancy Spence

When I heard UFO MAGAZINE publisher William J. Brines speak at the recent MUFON conference in Rochester, NY, I was intrigued with what he said about “consecutive evidence,” every step along the way. Later, when I ran into Dr. Brines at the Hyatt Hotel, I told him my story had everything to do with such evidence. I am a witness to a remarkable UFO event, The Brooklyn Bridge Abductions, which has been called by ufologists “the case of the century.”Being an eye witness, I can easily say it's " the case of the millenniums." The proverbial landing on the White house lawn, they just chose the harbor of lower Manhattan instead.
If you follow the evidence, you get to the truth of what actually happened on the morning of November 30, 1989. The facts of what I personally saw have yet to be made public. Most of my recollections of that morning came back to me as instant, total recall. I eventually put things together with what went on at the Manhattan offices of the New York Post right after the event – or abduction, if you like – occurred. This took a lot of legwork, plus the help of some trustworthy gentlemen that I've had the pleasure to work with and become close friends with over the 28 years I've worked at the Post in the delivery department.

About a dozen people remember the procession of stretch limos that was parked on South Street (where the New York Post is located). These obviously belonged to some very important people. I, myself, remember the ugly colored Rolls Royce parked at the end of the little pedestrian island that faces the loading bays for the delivery trucks. The Rolls was parked the wrong way on South Street, and the chauffeur was standing just outside the driver’s-side door. He had his driving hat off and placed on the Rolls’ long hood. His arms were crossed like Superman, daring some crazy New York cabbies to run him down. The Rolls has been linked to the then-Secretary General of the United Nations. The four men I tracked down all remembered the Rolls and line of more than a dozen dark limos. One of these men was Steve Dunleavy, Investigative Reporter, who remembers the limos but not the Rolls.

That morning, at 2:30 AM, I was upstairs in the South Street Diner, which is on the corner of South Street and Catherine Slip. I was told to report in early for my route, which didn't go out until 4:00 AM. One of my bosses asked me to give his cousin a ride to Shore Parkway, the “Riviera of Brooklyn,” or so he told me before I dropped him off. To get back to the plant, I took the Manhattan Bridge. At that time, both lanes under the pedestrians walkway were carrying Manhattan-bound traffic. At exactly 3:15 AM, I was a third of the way over the crest, with no traffic ahead of me, when my trucks lights and engine shut down, and the truck coasted to a stop. I tried the emergency lights, but they didn't work either.

I looked into my side-view mirror to see who was going to pile into me, and then saw all of the headlights of the vehicles behind me go out. And they also slowly coasted to a stop. It felt like everything was going into slow motion. The bridges lights went out and everything went dark. In retrospect, I believe that a power grid in Lower Manhattan shut down. It was an eerie sight, to say the least. Outside of my window, I caught sight of a beam of red light playing across the nearby buildings. The light changed to a greenish-white color and became pencil thin as it traveled across the building facades. Whoever was outside at the time had to see it, because this beam of light was the only power source working in the blackout. One of my thoughts was that this must be some kind of laser test that the Brooklyn Navy Yard was conducting, but the source of the light stopped before the East River.

The shape of the light kept changing from an oblong oval to a perfect circle. It focused in on one of the top floors of a nearby building. At first, I couldn't make out what building it was. But as if to answer my thoughts, the beam of light shot down to street level and ran the length of the block, exposing the two sets of very distinctive 15-foot-high inverted metal fishhook gates. These were riot gates used to protect the only two entrance ways into the courtyards of the Knickerbocker apartment complex, on Cherry St..

I've seen that building thousands of times. How could I not know it was the Knickerbocker? The light beam then shot back up to the top floor of the center building, the one with the exposed water tank, and focused on the bottom half of a double-pane window. There was a window to the right of it that was half the size, probably a bathroom window. This greenish-white light beam started to grow brighter and more intense. Then, for some reason, I looked at my side view mirror, and at that instant the sky lit up. I saw maybe two-dozen people who were now outside of their stalled vehicles, the flash illuminated them through the bridges superstructure. Some of them were screaming and looked like crazed birds locked in a cage, as others pointed back toward Knickerbocker. It was surreal and it scared the hell out of me.

When I looked back toward Knickerbocker there was a totally different light. It was bluish-white with a cloudy mist and shaped like a stage spotlight coming down from above. Within this light appeared what looked like four “balls” ascending in an arrowhead formation. They were tumbling, and as they got closer to the source of the light, the balls opened up like blooming flowers. I could see that there were three gray aliens in dark jumpsuit’s in a triangular formation surrounding an angelic-looking, dark-haired women in a white gown. Her long hair flowed out in all directions, as if in a pool of water. They all looked like they were being pulled up by their mid-sections. I thought, at the time, that each body was being lifted on cables and that they were making a movie.

That's all I remembered of the experience at first. Over the course of the next four weeks, however, more details resurfaced, and that's when I “remembered” the spacecraft. It was saucer shaped, and the bottom half was outer space black with angled sections like a stealth fighter. The saucers top half was mushroom shaped – very “organic” and smooth with a gray metallic color. The construction looked as if it was laminated. At the crown was an open donut-shaped hole, and inside was what looked molten metal or some kind of fluid. Whatever that substance was, it was percolating like a volcanic mud bed. The rim was a bright red and the center was an even brighter yellow. In a fraction of a second, that molten mass dissipated to the inside of the dome, turning to liquid fire and spinning around counterclockwise like a giant cotton candy machine. The outside of the dome turned a bright red. And then the saucer and its occupants just disappeared.

Afterwards, I remember everyone casually getting back into her or his vehicle, starting them up, then continuing their drive off the bridge. They were all probably thinking the same thing I was, that whatever it was we had just seen would be on the news or in the papers. But, by the time I went 10 feet, the entire incident was forgotten.

Subsequent events were pieced together over time, as more memories of that morning returned. I arrived back at the Post in just a few minutes, since it was only six blocks from the bridge. I parked on the opposite side of the island from the ugly Rolls (I noticed it right away), which was parked across from the diner. All of the limos were parked on both sides of South Street. They were blocking the corner and were told to move so the newspaper delivery drivers could back the trucks in for the 4:00 AM edition. But, of course, they didn't move! I commented to someone that the Rolls was a beautiful car, but what an ugly color, and that it would look great in white. Some of the chauffeurs were outside of their Limos milling around. One of them walked over to see what the straw boss wanted from the chauffeur who was double-parked and blocking the trucks from turning the corner, so they could back into the loading docks. This one chauffeur looked like Odd Job. He was oriental and his suit was two sizes too small. Evidently, the chauffeurs were wondering why they were hanging out and waiting. To this day they're probably still wondering why. They sat there for close to 45 minutes.

As I mentioned earlier, others who remembered some of what happened that morning include reporter, Steve Dunleavy. Before I left to give this fellow a ride home to Shore Parkway, I was sitting, having a casual conversation with him – the first one since he had been working there. I clearly recall what was discussed. I called Mr. Dunleavy recently and asked if he remembered the conversation. He did word for word, and detail after detail . I said to him, you made the statement, “Most Americans do not know what the Vietnam War was all about!” I was offended by his claim, so I responded, “Steve, it was all about money.” He then complemented me on my knowledge of American history. I then asked him if he remembered the driver who had to hail a cab for him. He chuckled and said, “Yeah, I remember that too.” Then I asked him if he remembered all the limos outside that morning? To which he replied, “Yeah, I remember them.” So I asked, “Did you ever find out what that was all about?” To this he replied, “We looked into it, but I can't remember what we found out.” Then I asked him, “Steve, you're Australian aren't you?” To which he replied, “Yeah.” I then said, “You better grab hold of your koala bear. There was a UFO about 150 feet over your head that morning.” He then asked if I could call him in a couple of weeks and that for the moment he had been preoccupied by the World Trade Center tragedy and the war in Afghanistan. I said, “ Fine, and thanks for your time.” His unusual Australian reserve to my statement' s surprised me. I know if someone reminded me of three particular things that took place one morning twelve years ago that I'd be a little curious to find out what was going on. I know I’d want to know who was in the limos. But, maybe that's just me.

About 14 months ago, Mr. Budd Hopkins visited me to document my information. On the July 4th weekend of 2002, I attended the MUFON conference in Rochester to see if Mr. Hopkins was going to discuss the case. The only time I had spoken publicly about this experience was at an Intruders Foundation meeting on September 8, 2001. At the symposium, Mr. Hopkins did mention that two delivery workers at the New York Post had come forward to describe the Rolls Royce that they had seen on South Street on the morning of November 30th – very important evidence in this abduction case.

The other driver he was speaking of is a friend of mine. When I began looking for people to corroborate the facts that I knew, I was very careful to be vague in discussing the particulars. You cant just spring the subjects of UFOs and abductions on people, especially if they've been personally involved. So, I tried to figure out who was there that morning, over a dozen years ago. The first person I thought of was Bobby. He lives close by, and we get together now and then. During a conversation, I asked him, “What was the brightest light you have ever seen?” His answer was, “At the Post one night.” He also said, “It scared the hell out of me!” He explained that he thought some guys in the neighborhood were “messing around or something.” That one question was all that was needed to jog his memory. Over the next couple of months he started to remember more and more. So, I suggested that he speak to Mr. Hopkins. It took 10 months, but he finally did. I could tell he had been traumatized by the events of that night, just like I had been, and everyone else who witnessed the event, had to have been.

You have to understand, when someone comes forward with this type of information, they find themselves in a proverbial straightjacket. When you tell your loved ones and friends about what you have witnessed, they say, “What? Now, let me get this straight.” And on the other end of the spectrum, you have the powers that be, going, “He said what? We better start a file-jacket on this guy.” The bottom line here is that I'm not looking for fame or fortune I work for a newspaper, and if you read the headlines you know its not all its cranked up to be. If you don't believe me, just ask O.J or the Kennedy's. Nor am I trying to be the Clifford Irving of ufology. The facts are just the facts!

Now to address the skeptics and debunkers, because sooner or later there going to crawl out of the woodwork: To them I can only say that before they start casting slurs and accusations, they're going to have to put their money where their mind set is. I will make myself available to any so-called “trained” investigator or organization who is willing to put $500,000 in an escrow account to prove that any of what I just told you contains any falsehoods at all. Within one year, when they lose, Ill give them double or nothing for the following year. So that, in theory, if they have the capital, they can haunt me for the rest of their lives. Good luck! It’s a suckers bet!

And finally to the powers that be: You are the upholders of our beloved and treasured Constitution. I implore you to help the people of this country. The citizens and taxpayers don't deserve to be treated as children. I understand your concern about what has been referred to as “future shock.” I don't know about the rest of the world, but I know the people of this city, this state, and this country, can handle “future shock.” The terror attacks on this nation, on this generation, have proved that. The American people have always been pathfinder’s, not followers. Sooner or later, the truth always comes out, and you maybe setting this country up for an attack from within. Let the public know that “the only thing they have to fear is fear itself,” or in this case, the fear of the unknown. Which, as individuals, we face each morning. Our children and grandchildren deserve the TRUTH.

This country's foundation is the truth. Please! With all of the great resources it has at its disposal – the intellectual think-tanks, the spirit of its people, their willingness as a nation to go forward and face this phenomenon as a nation – truth is the most important issue.

And finally, to the former Secretary General of the United Nations: Its been reported in the media that, through a spokesperson you claim that you were home sleeping. Well, maybe you were? But your chauffeur and Rolls were on South Street with the limos of the Security Council, who were home sleeping too, I suppose? The position you were elected to demands for you to find the courage – the machismo – to tell the people of the world what happened that morning. I know you are caught between the rock and hard place, but I believe you to be a God-fearing man. And, I also know that the truth is the truth.

“Imagination is the threshold you must pass through to open the doors of truth.” . In this case, you only have to have the imagination to understand that I am telling the truth.

written byYancy Spence

Photo taken on 7-20-01 at site of South ST. abductions ( Brooklyn Bridge abductions ) Roof line of Linda Cortile apartment complex. Shots were taken by Yancy Spence, witness to the abductions. He was with a member of the Intruders Foundation, O.V. Kiminsky at the time, who was there at the request of Mr. Hopkins. The camera was a 35mm/with a 50 mm portrait lens , at a distance of a-half a block away.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member
Posts: 4349

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 01:49:55 am »

The Manhattan Abduction (Linda Cortile Napolitano)

An extremely compelling and controversial case of alien abduction is that of Linda Napolitano, (originally aliased as Cortile) which was researched by the well-known and respected Budd Hopkins. Napolitano claimed that she was abducted by the so-called "greys," who floated her from a closed bedroom window into a hovering UFO. The craft was waiting for her above a Manhattan apartment building at about 3:00 A.M. November 30, 1989. Linda's experience, though intriguing, was hampered at first by memory loss. She could recall only bits and pieces of the abduction. She could remember vividly the actual kidnapping and the room where she was examined, but the transportation process itself was totally lost to her. Further details of the case would be forthcoming via the passage of time, other witness statements, and through regressive hypnosis.


Hopkins, as to be expected, has been ridiculed by many of his peers, but has been steadfast in searching out the consistent, underlying themes that run through alien abduction cases. Napolitano's case is remarkable and unique in itself, although following the general abduction pattern on some points. More than a year after Cortile's experience, Hopkins received mail correspondence from two witnesses, (known as Richard and Dan) who claimed to have actually seen the abduction.
Doubtful at first about these witnesses, their claims would ultimately be a building block of the case itself. Agreeing perfectly with Linda's account of the abduction, the two men were bodyguards of a senior United Nations statesman who was visiting Manhattan. This diplomat would eventually be identified as Javier Perez de Cuellar, who, according to his two bodyguards, was visibly shaken while viewing the surreal scene. These three men encountered an unbelievable sight...the plight of a woman being floated through the air, and not only that...but three entities were also being floated, accompanying her on a short trip to a massive hovering flying craft.


Linda's own words:

"I'm standing up on nothing. And they take me out all the way up, way above the building. Ooh, I hope I don't fall. The UFO opens up almost like a clam and then I'm inside," said 41 year old (at the time) Linda.

"I see benches similar to regular benches. And they're bringing me down a hallway. Doors open like sliding doors. Inside are all these lights and buttons and a big long table."

"I don't want to get up on that table. They get me on the table anyway. They start saying things to me and I'm yelling. I can still yell. One of them says something that sounds like {Nobbyegg}. I think they were trying to tell me to be quiet because he put his hand over my mouth."


The high-level of security clearance and professionalism required for the two bodyguards' positions would be no help in dealing with what they had seen. What they witnessed that night would become a curse to them, having a deep impact on their lives for years to come.
They would become irrational and psychotic, and one of them would become to think of Linda as having some unusual, extraordinary power or influence on others. He began to stalk her. Did he somehow blame Linda for his emotional behavior and fear? Or would his involvement be a threat to his livelihood?

The actions of the two bodyguards, whom would later be revealed as CIA agents, presented a strange, enigma to Hopkins. On April 29, 1991 they kidnapped Linda, bundled her into their car in broad daylight and quizzed her for three hours. Dan became increasingly upset with Linda as she repeated stated that she had no idea why it (the abduction) had happened. Linda would be kidnapped a second time by the men who tried to pry information from her, thinking she had a part in the alien abduction herself, which brought them into the case involuntarily.

One of the agents, Richard, stated:

"There was an oval-shaped object hovering over the top of the apartment building two or three blocks up from where we sat."

"We didn't know where it came from. It happened too fast. Its lights turned from a bright reddish orange to a whitish blue coming out of the bottom. Green lights rotated round the edge of the saucer. A little girl or woman wearing a white gown sailed out of the window in a fetal position - and then stood in mid-air in this beam of light. I could see three of the ugliest creatures I ever saw. I don't know what they were. They weren't human."

"Their heads were out of proportion, very large heads with no hair. Those buggers were escorting her into the craft. My partner screamed, 'We have got to get them.' We tried to get out of the car but couldn't. After the woman was escorted in, the oval turned reddish orange again and whisked off."

Hopkins told them that Linda Cortile was the woman they had seen.

Hopkins' investigation would gain additional momentum when more witnesses to the event would come forward with their stories.

As was the usual, Hopkins kept the details of his case private until they reached a certain level of credibility. The additional eyewitnesses stated that they too, had seen the abduction that night from the Brooklyn Bridge. The witnesses (one of which was one Janet Kimbell?, or Kimble) thought they were watching the filming of a scene from an upcoming Sci-fi film. She was a retired telephone operator. Soon, Hopkins could not keep the lid on the Napolitano abduction any longer.


The case would take a dramatic turn when Hopkins finally discovered the identity of the United Nations representative, or the "third man," as Javier Perez de Cuellar, the former Secretary General of the United Nations. Naturally, Hopkins' dream would be to get Cuellar to go public with his acknowledgment of the facts of the abduction, which would bring the case and the entire alien abduction question to a sensational level of acceptance within the public's eye, and the scientific community.
Although Cuellar corresponded with Hopkins and verified the abduction, he explained to Hopkins that he could not go public for obvious reasons. Cuellar went even as far as to meet privately with Hopkins to discuss details of his observations that night, but demanded that he remain anonymous.

The Linda Napolitano affair is without question one of the best documented alien abduction cases in UFO history. Most of these cases are related to authorities and investigators by a single person. It is extremely unusual to have multiple witnesses, especially those totally unknown to the experiencer, to validate the facts of an alien abduction. Hopkins did an exceptional job of holding together the case, despite some unusual twists and turns.
Skeptics, as you would expect, dismiss the case without offering any evidence to support their theories, except the commonly used statement, "it can't happen, so therefore it didn't."

In a recent French magazine, La Gazette Forteenne, Issue # 2, 2003, Linda gives an interview that does add some new facts about her case. She mentions a new witness, a New York Post truck driver, who saw the abduction from the Brooklyn Bridge. No name is given

There had also been rumors of the abduction causing a small traffic jam on the intersection between South Street and Catherine Slip. Now, there is a witness who saw the stopped traffic at approximately the same time as the abduction. Linda says:

"At the New York Post complex, a well-known journalist leaves a nearby bar. Too drunk to drive, he asks one of the drivers if he can drop him home. The driver answers that the lorries cannot move because there are several limos blocking the street. He even suspected that the big boss could be paying a visit to the newspaper."

Supposedly, the lead limo was the one carrying Dan, Richard, and Cuellar. Hopefully, more information will be forthcoming in the near future.

(B J Booth)

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum
Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy