Atlantis Online
October 21, 2021, 07:45:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Horror Stories

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Horror Stories  (Read 1300 times)
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 01:04:53 pm »

Your next story should be about an incubus, Unknown, then you can feel free to put as much sex in there as you want without any complaints about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 01:08:14 pm »

And if I hadn't mentioned it, nobody would have commented, about the "O."

Probably not, but you'll notice that people don't tend to give specific feedback about what they do or not like about something around here unless asked for it. That is similar to even writer's forums where people tend to also give more general opinions. That is why it is best to go with your instincts as a writer first and decide whether it is working or not.  The most important thing?  Keep hammering away at a story until you are certain it works and (at least in my case) try and write the passages of a story quickly!  That way you don't have as much time to second guess your instincts and the flow is a lot better.
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 01:29:59 pm »

Hi Rachel

I doubt if there will be another story... at least not for a very long time.

Thanks dear
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2007, 11:02:52 am »

Well, the sex needs to be more graphic, simple as that. 
Let's try it again, but this time really make the readers feel as if they are having the big 'o.' (or lots of little ones). Wink
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
Zodiac
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2007, 08:35:57 pm »

Happy Holidays, there, Unknown! 
Hope you have a good one there buddy!   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2007, 10:23:11 am »

Hi zodiac

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2007, 03:54:55 am »

Merry Christmas, Unknown.

To Zodiac and Pagan (each, of course being pagan-worshipping infidels), Happy Holidays. 

Sarah
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2007, 10:46:18 am »

Hi Sarah

So nice to see you here, dear.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and I wish you all the best in the New Year...

Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Ares, God of War
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2007, 05:11:48 pm »

The new story reads fine to me.

I have an idea for another one (so long as you are writing sex stories):

A guy picks up a chick in a bar, they have sex, and he finds out she's a demon.  That is usually where the story ends, right?  Not this time, the rest of the story could be about him coping with the idea that he has fallen with a demon while she wrestles with her re-emerging humanity!  Cool huh?  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2007, 05:30:43 pm »

Hi Ares

Glad to see you back, it is a cool idea.
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: