Atlantis Online
July 15, 2024, 10:49:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Christmas Toy suggestions for your children

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Toy suggestions for your children  (Read 320 times)
Elmer Jessup

« on: November 26, 2007, 11:38:00 pm »

I have gone to great trouble looking for toys that I believe your children would not only find safe, but fun to play with!  Here goes.
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:39:58 pm »

Donald Rumsfeld Talking Action Figure

Sale $19.95 plus S&H   Listen To Him Speak!

Below are only a few of the 28 different phrases that the Donald Rumsfeld Action figure says when you press his button.
Batteries Included
DON'T FORGET EXTRA BATTERIES!

Click Here To Order >>

Donald “Rummy” Rumsfeld: Secretary of Defense
Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld’s political, military and private sector careers are impressive. Just a few of the jobs he has held include: Representative, aviator, cabinet member, Counselor to the President, Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity, Chairman of a pharmaceutical company, Chief Executive of the Pharmaceutical Industry, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the General Instrument Corporation, an active member of various government Defense and Trade committees and other high-profile positions-all of which were impressive and important. None of them quite prepared him for his current position as Secretary of Defense.

A true patriot, Donald (Rummy) Rumsfeld is tight-lipped and reluctant to let the press know exactly what is going on behind closed White House doors for secrecy’s sake and the safety of our military. This has caused some consternation among the media that thrive on leaks, speculation, and insider information - none of which Mr. Rumsfeld will provide.

Whenever he does speak he reveals only the details he desires and nothing more. His tendency to double-speak has become a source of humor to the press and politic detractors. Although he may disagree with the President and members of the President’s cabinet on certain areas of defense and security, he has shown himself to be a trusted and loyal friend to the Presidency and to the people of the United States, always placing their welfare first.

The Talking Donald “Rummy” Rumsfeld Action Figure from Talking Presidents is resplendent in a red-white and blue box that features a clear front display panel for viewing the Rumsfeld figure within. It includes full color photos, biographical text and a speech by Rumsfeld to American Veterans. Press his button to listen to 28 different phrases. “I believe what I said yesterday. I don’t know what I said. But I know what I think. I assume that’s what I said.”

“Rummy” is dressed in a black pin-stripped suit with white shirt, yellow tie and black shoes. The articulated figure stands on a special Department of Defense display base. The figure’s features duplicate Rumsfeld’s stoic, determined look, his gray hair and even comes with a set of glasses!

Sale $19.95

Click Here To Order >>

http://www.talkingpresidents.com/products-af-rummy.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:24 pm »

George W. Bush Talking Action Figure

Sale $19.95  plus S&H   Listen To Him speak!

Below are only a few of the 17 different phrases that the George W. Bush Action figure says when you press his button.
Batteries Included

Sample Phrases

Sale $19.95

Click Here To Order >>

http://www.talkingpresidents.com/products-af-bush.shtml

Report Spam   Logged

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 11:43:05 pm »

TOP GUN George W. Bush Action Figure

Sale $19.95  plus S&H   Comes complete with these accessories:

Helmet and Visor
(stenciled with George W. Bush)
Goggles
Oxygen Tank
Face Mask
Click Here To Order >>

George W. Bush: Top Gun
Perhaps never before in the history of American politics has one president set political parties against another as much as George W. Bush. The Conservatives love him and the Liberals hate him. Most of the Republican Party supports him while most of the Democratic Party criticizes his every move.

Talking Presidents’ newest action figure, George W. Bush: Top Gun, is something new for the company. The figure does not talk but does come dressed in a full flight suit, helmet, goggles, breather and tanks that are identical to the ones George Bush wore when he landed on the flight deck of the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln. The flight outfit comes with pouches, pockets, straps, buckles and all the accessories of an original. Praised for his support of the troops in Iraq while at the same time being lambasted by his political critics for using the opportunity to boost his political career, President Bush remained as unflappable as ever.

The figure captures the good ol’ boy essence of the original George, from his rugged Texas back country good looks and characteristic placid political face. Its resemblance to the 43rd President is amazing, duplicating his crystal blue eyes, engaging smile and chiseled features. The box in which the figure comes in is larger in scale than other Talking Presidents figure boxes. A flip open front panel reveals the full speech the President gave during his historical visit to the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln on its inside, while the front of the box displays the 12-inch articulated figure behind a clear plastic pane.

George W. Bush has been labeled many things: a family man, a shrewd politician, an astute business man, a liar, an honest citizen, an environmental deterrent and much more. Regardless of the labels, he has proved that there is more to him than meets the eye.
“Our commitment to liberty is America’s tradition – declared at our founding; affirmed in Franklin Roosevelt’s Four Freedoms; asserted in the Truman Doctrine and in Ronald Reagan’s challenge to an evil empire.”

Sale $19.95

Click Here To Order >>

http://www.talkingpresidents.com/products-af-bush-fs.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 11:44:26 pm »

Turkey Dinner George W. Bush Action Figure

Sale $19.95 plus S&H   
Click Here To Order >>

Turkey Dinner George W. Bush

Talking Presidents’ newest commemorative doll celebrates George W. Bush's surprise Thanksgiving visit to our troops in Iraq. This figure does not talk, but comes dressed in an Army jacket nearly identical to the one he wore on that historic day. The figure comes complete with a turkey dinner platter similar to the centerpiece he carried while visiting our troops on Thanksgiving day 2003.

The secret Thanksgiving trip was the first visit by an American President to Iraq. It was heralded by many as a great patriotic moment, and scoffed at by many others who saw the visit as merely a photo opportunity or a cowardly act due to the secrecy of the trip itself.

Regardless of how the trip was viewed politically, it will become a piece of our nation's history. It spurred a wave of patriotism here at home among many on Thanksgiving Day 2003. His appearance before the troops boosted the morale of many of our soldiers. Bush's sense of humor was clearly visible as he said, "I was just looking for a warm meal somewhere." Then he showed his appreciation for our soldiers saying, "Thanks for inviting me to dinner...I can't think of a finer group of folks to have Thanksgiving dinner with than you all."

Production of this figure will be limited to 5,000 dolls.

Sale $19.95

Click Here To Order >>

http://www.talkingpresidents.com/products-af-bush-td.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:45:58 pm »

Ann Coulter Talking Action Figure

$29.99 plus S&H   Listen To Her Speak!

Below are only a few of the 14 different phrases that the Ann Coulter Action figure says when you press her button.
Batteries Included

Sample Phrases

Click Here To Order >>

Ann Coulter Special Edition
Conservative lawyer Ann Coulter is a blond haired beauty with the brains and backbone to send the staunchest Liberal running for the hills. Born and bred in Connecticut, Ann graduated from Cornell with honors and earned her J.D. from the University of Michigan.

Ann’s unwavering quest to get to the truth often finds her trading blows with the Liberal establishment. Never one to shy away from a fight, Ann’s uses her wit and intelligence to chip away at the veneer of Liberal’s bias and reveal their true motives. She is their worst nightmare.

She is the author of three best-selling books decrying the lies and tactics of the Liberal press and high crimes and misdemeanors of Bill Clinton. Currently she is a legal correspondent for Human Events, syndicated columnist, and a highly sought after (respected by most and feared by some) guest speaker on radio and TV news programs.

Ann has the honor of having Talking Presidents’ first female Action Hero fashioned after her. The figure comes packaged in a clear front panel display box with biographical text and color photos of Ann decorating each side.

The Ann Coulter figure is dressed in a single piece black dress, black high heels and gold earrings. The articulated figure bears a striking resemblance to its namesake - even down to Ann’s striking green eyes, long blond hair and determined look. Just like Ann, if you press the right button it will tell you exactly what it thinks, and it has plenty to say. “What are you Liberals afraid of? Let me talk.”

Click Here To Order >>

http://www.talkingpresidents.com/products-af-coulter.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 11:48:12 pm »

George H.W. Bush Talking Action Figure

Sale $19.95  plus S&H   Listen To Him Speak!

Below are only a few of the 15 different phrases that the George H.W. Bush Action figure says when you press his button.
Batteries Included

Sample Phrases

Click Here To Order >>

George H. W. Bush the 41st President
Former President George Bush has enjoyed several successful careers beginning with his stint as a the youngest commissioned Navy pilot in World War II, flying 58 missions and having been shot down only once. After the war he returned to college and married Barbara Pierce, moved to Texas, formed his oil company and served two terms in the House of Representatives. He then was appointed the U.S. delegate to the United Nations and then Republican National Committee chairman, eventually becoming the Director of the C.I.A.

In 1980 he became Ronald Reagan’s running mate, and then, Vice President. For two terms he served as VP and in 1988 successfully won the position of President, mostly on the shirttails of Reagan’s economic, foreign policy and military successes.

George won acclaim for his conservative agenda and his handling of the conflict with Saddam Hussein in Operation Dessert Storm. But, due to the interference of the United Nations, the full invasion of Iraq was abandoned. It would be a decision that would affect his re-bid as President. Promising no new taxes in his often quoted, “Read my lips, No new taxes,” President Bush was forced to eat his words as political powers forced his hand to reluctantly sign into law higher taxes. It was all his political adversaries needed to squelch his attempts to govern a second term, losing to Bill Clinton.

Often described as a Moderate disguised as a Conservative, George Bush demonstrated wit, determination and authority. The George Bush Action Figure from Talking Presidents recreates the former President in a gray suit, black shoes, white shirt and red accented tie. The resemblance to the President is remarkable from his deeply etched lines in his face to his broad smile and sparkling blue eyes. The patriotic colored, open front display box showcases the figure with photos, biography and comments printed on all sides.
“I’m the President of the United States and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli.”

Sale $19.95

http://www.talkingpresidents.com/products-af-bush41.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 11:56:50 pm »

Deluxe Jesus Action Figure

There is no action figure more deserving of a deluxe edition than the Son of God. This 5-1/4" tall, hard vinyl figure comes with eight amazing plastic accessories: five loaves of bread, two fish and a jug for turning water into wine (not guaranteed to work for real). Also features "glow-in-the-dark miracle hands!"

Deluxe Jesus Action Figure
item 11537
$12.95 ea.

If you like this item, check out these related products:

http://www.mcphee.com/items/11537.html
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 11:57:58 pm by Elmer Jessup » Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 01:28:55 am »

You have the nerve to put a Jesus action figure with the likes of these guys.   Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 01:45:28 am »

George Bush is a messenger of God and is his instrument in this world.  He is a good Christian man who does the lord's work.  Only heathenistic liberals look at him otherwise, without seeing his good graces.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 05:54:16 am »

You have the nerve to put a Jesus action figure with the likes of these guys.   Lips sealed

I don't think I'd even put Bush Sr. in with that crowd!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 01:19:21 am »

George Bush is a messenger of God and is his instrument in this world.  He is a good Christian man who does the lord's work.  Only heathenistic liberals look at him otherwise, without seeing his good graces.

Liberals don't crash planes into buildings then  use a controlled demolition to bring them down to fight a phony war on terror and you'd be hard pressed to find proof otherwise.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: