Atlantis Online
July 05, 2022, 01:11:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARTICLES FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 1612 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #135 on: March 09, 2009, 09:43:42 am »

On April 12th, Venus retrograde enters the 29th degree for two weeks and turns direct. During that time Mars joins her, and they both enter Aries together. On May 2, 2010, Uranus comes to the 29th degree for a month, and while that's happening, Jupiter joins up on May 31. Onward they go to Aries in a duet. In July, just back from Libra, Saturn once again passes 29 Virgo just opposite. Jupiter meets Uranus at 29 in September one more time. A lot at the end of the line.

So reading the BS-o-meter can help achieve the shift desired. In preparation for leaving the saint-sinner-savior complex behind, the present worship will rise and fall like the waves. Although not consciously recognized, a step away from the redeemer attachment is occurring and will probably manifest through the series of influences ending at 29 Pisces. I don't think it's happenstance that the invasion of Iraq took place with the Sun at that degree, rocked in the Cradle of Civilization. The idea of a punishing almighty god, translates into almighty men as leaders, and who knows that we couldn't govern ourselves without them? Perhaps we could give it a try. Batteries in the meter help.

The 29th degree of Pisces has a tendency to bring out the apocalyptic in people, along with the idea of some rapturous entrance into a transformed earthly environment, especially when Uranus moves ahead for good in 2012. That's normal. End times and all. It's unlikely that any hugely radical world will be birthed in the next years, although the hope will go up and down, as reality slowly settles in. Pisces rules the salty sea, and a little grain of salt isn't a bad idea when entertaining these fantasies. Some alterations will probably come, but the world will be recognizable as the one you see today. And yes, Republicans will still be breathing. I think the dreams are good, though, as idea chests, as long as we accept the reality on the ground as it unfolds.

Along with these transits, we are leaving the Age of Pisces, so the Promised Land fantasy is looming ever more. The savior is melting into the crowd, as human and limited as the rest. I can't imagine what Pluto at 29 will be like. I'll be expecting a report from you in the netherworld, when you join me there. I'll keep paradise on life support in case you need it later.

http://raginguniverse.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:44:21 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: