Atlantis Online
August 16, 2022, 01:44:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 73603 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #345 on: October 23, 2007, 08:51:37 pm »

Try this, Q.:

http://www.alexconstantine.blogspot.com/2006/12/urantia-911truthorg-cia-mind-control.html
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #346 on: October 23, 2007, 10:17:05 pm »

Smiley   Yeah!!! Bianca's back!!  It wasn't the same without you, (even for a day)

Viva la liberte

So it was the infamous Mr. "M", huh.  I remember him... all too well, LOL.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #347 on: October 23, 2007, 10:17:28 pm »

JAY-SUS MURPHY - as my mother would say.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
DDDnD3D

« Reply #348 on: October 23, 2007, 10:23:00 pm »

*** I just lost a BIG post ? I'll have to retype it and continue the story later. Right now I must sleep . . . Ive been awake about 30 hours !  Sorry about that.  p.s. I have Hundreds of photos but at the moment I dont have the means to scan and post them. Hopefully I can do that soon. Also I have an old website on a disc in storage. But it might be a while before I dig that up? This has totally caught me off guard. A few hours ago I couldnt have imagined Id be here talking about my work? I did have in mind tho to one day submit something to the Sculpture Section. But I hadnt planned on it this soon? Thanx Bianca for being so amazingly perceptive and bringing this to my attention. You are truly one of a kind ! Ciao 4 Now.       Qoais you also are one of a kind ! Thanx for allowing me to reminisce here. Those were wonderful memories from a very special time for me. Im very buzy in the next couple days but I'll try to finish "The Mythology of Woman" story as soon as I can. N*te       d**
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #349 on: October 23, 2007, 10:40:53 pm »

G'nite 3D.  Rest well, so you can re-post the lost post in all clarity!!!!

Thanks for the compliments Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #350 on: October 23, 2007, 10:47:57 pm »

DITTO, 3D!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #351 on: October 24, 2007, 12:18:14 am »

Mike:

Thank you for the Welcome Back cheer!!!

Wish you could come back daytime, too....

Hugs,
B
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #352 on: October 24, 2007, 04:32:11 pm »

Q,

did you read the article at the link above?
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #353 on: October 24, 2007, 05:17:25 pm »

Yes.  That's why I said Jay-Sus Murphy!!!  It's mind bogglilng.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #354 on: October 24, 2007, 05:33:50 pm »

I know some people will say, if we all came from Atlanteans, how is that we speak different languages?  Well, I would imagine altho I'm not a scientist, that as humans were developing, sounds did not come easy at first.  Nor second or third!!!  Even when I was a kid, we could take French (it was optional then) and I had to quit because I just couldn't make the sounds of the French language.  Nor any other language, even to this day.  I do so envy people who can speak more than one language.  So, it's possible that when spoken language was being taught, however the indiginous people managed to say a word, that became the word.  Also, not all Atlanteans had entered into sea creatures.  In the beginning, I imagine these trapped entities could communicate telepathically, but when they had to make sounds, they would sound like the animal they were trapped in.  So if an exodus of Atlanteans that were originally trapped in a certain animal taught the evolving humans their way, and another taught their way, the words would all sound different.  We learn our language as infants from repeating the sounds of our parents.  If we're lucky, we live in a place where more than one language is spoken and we learn that too.  Much easier to learn when you're really young.  I actually had French kids for friends when I was in my pre-teens, but never learned a word of the language.  Other than Oui! Just wasn't meant to be I guess. 

Even after the great cataclysm, there were pockets of humanity that survived, and even their language would evolve over time.  Even amongst the same people, different dialects develop, so it's not too inconceivable to understand why we speak different languages.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #355 on: October 24, 2007, 05:40:43 pm »

I flunked French 1 twice!

Our teacher was from the deep South....PAR-LAY VOO FRAN SAYUH.... KEZ KUH SAYUH...

JEEZE...!
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #356 on: October 24, 2007, 05:56:20 pm »

Rocky that's hilarious.  I can just picture that!
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #357 on: October 25, 2007, 07:03:35 am »

HI Qoais:

Cape Verde is a good example, we speak a language called "Creole"  (Altough Portuguese is the national language). In each of the nine inhabited Islands there is a "different" Creole. Phonetically different, that is. Sometimes it's difficult to interpret what someone is saying, specially if one is talking fast. I guess the "different languages" can also be inside one language (more or less). Different social groups too can talk differently, just to make a point regarding the inevitability of it (many languages) happening

Regards

Mario

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #358 on: October 25, 2007, 03:17:42 pm »

True Mario - look how Latin dominated the world at one time, and now English does.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #359 on: October 25, 2007, 03:23:52 pm »

Hi Tom
I didn't mean for this thread to be just my own musings.  I was hoping people would poke holes in my theory so I could be challenged to correct it.  If something comes along that makes more sense, or is proven, then I'd have to adjust my theory.  Thought it would be a kinda fun thing to do.  If I split it all up, all the information becomes just pieces of a puzzle again, and the puzzle never gets put together.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: