Atlantis Online
September 30, 2022, 03:05:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 76470 times)
DDDnD3D

« Reply #390 on: October 30, 2007, 03:16:34 am »

*** Hi Bianca *** Now that we are on this subject . . . I'm curious about how you came to the realization that I have a GYPSY SOUL ? Did you find the article written in Spanish in the Sante Fe "New Mexican" the summer of 84 that refers to this very thing ? I'm very curious !       *o*
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #391 on: October 30, 2007, 07:01:52 am »

That's what I 'heard' in my head, 3DDD......

hugs,
b

P.S.  What article?
Now, I got to track THAT down, too.........

How about some help here, 3DDD, this old woman is having "an achy day". 

Give me a link and I'll do the best translation I can, even though I don't have
a dictionary........
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 09:43:59 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #392 on: October 30, 2007, 10:18:25 am »

OK, 3DDD:

I can't find the article in the "New Mexican".  I can't find its Spanish version, either.

LINK, please.

In the meantime, I found a couple more items from Greece.

Do I have YOUR permission to start a thread about you in the ARTS Section?

b
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 10:20:30 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

DDDnD3D

« Reply #393 on: October 30, 2007, 11:00:56 am »

*** THE KEY TO THE PHYSICS OF THE COSMOS *** Rockessence I take it you are talking about the overall shape and dimensions of the Temple ? The Dimensions of the Base of some Temples were based on the proportions of the Divine Rectangle or the Golden Section = PHI = 1.618034 that is derived mathematically from the structure of the Fibonacci Spiral. In otherwords in layman terms: The length = 1.618034 units and the width = 1 unit. In very basic terms these are the proportions of a human being lying comfortably on their back. Or the dimensions of the average single bed. PHI or the Golden Section is called "THE KEY TO THE PHYSICS OF THE COSMOS" by none other than the writer of the dimensions of the Rectangular Plain - Plato.       *DDn***   c.
Report Spam   Logged
DDDnD3D

« Reply #394 on: October 30, 2007, 02:40:14 pm »

*** Oh my God ! Go ahead Bianca you have my permission. I can be very lazy when it comes to promoting myself ! This might inspire me to dig up some photos. I could use a quick million right now $$$ I dont have the Spanish article with me [I think it was published July 84]? It may even have been in The Albuquerque Journal? There were actually a number of articles and photos published in various papers that summer. I was very lucky ! Right place at the right time ! The Spanish historian/writer was a wonderful character by the name Pedro Ribera Ortega. Barbara Ellen Kochs' photo and article by Maria Higuera was front page of Section D of the Albuquerque Journal, Aug. 9 1984. Sydney Brinks' photo was The Front page of the Sunday New Mexican back in June 84. Thats all I can recall at the moment. I'm sorry I dont have any links. I hope you can find something with this bit of info. Bianca I would be so impressed if you could get into some of these archives !       *o*
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #395 on: October 30, 2007, 02:45:34 pm »

Well, 3DDD,

THANK YOU !!!

I'm going to do the best I can.

In  the meantime, you get those "Gypsy Feet" to slow down enough in one spot for you
to dig up some photos.....

Ciao!

b
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #396 on: October 30, 2007, 08:03:33 pm »

Qoais and D3D, my dear Canadian Friends:

Singer Robert Goulet dies at 73

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_robert_goulet

www.robertgoulet.com
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 08:24:09 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #397 on: October 30, 2007, 11:29:07 pm »

Remember those "French Kids" I said I had as friends when I was a kid?

He was their cousin.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #398 on: October 31, 2007, 01:11:47 pm »

One more, this one for 3DDD:

PEDRO RIBERA ORTEGA - died January 2003.

Wonderful obit here.  Too bad I couldn't transcribe it.  Hope you can read it.

http://www.nmhcpl.org/uploads/PEDRO_RIBERA_Ortega_A_Tribute.pdf
Report Spam   Logged

BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #399 on: October 31, 2007, 03:17:12 pm »

Hi Peoples
I know the theory has always been that the world was populated and colonized by the Atlanteans, from out in the Atlantic.  I rather figured also, that pretty much everything that was built, was a copy of an original.  Even the Bok Saga mentions that the cities were "rings" and the sound system is a "ring" or sound.

Since I think Plato's story is not in chronological order,

DEAR - -  QOAIS,
 sit back I am writing a comment and that will take me an hour

I  live very slowly so this is in reply of your last private message of Oct 20.

BLUEHUE's THEORY of Atlantis in ADEN:  THREADPOST IN " PLATO's ATLANTIS. . .

The ISLE of ATLANTIS is RAS- ADEN,  Sad
RAS is punician meaning a Promotory or TOMBOLO which is a silt- Dyke and a CAPE is a rocky outcrop or CHERONEUS. NESSOS may have also two meanings.  anyway Plato said that this Island was connected to the mainland by an ISTHMUS = a demarcation trench.

As I was saying earlier: ATLANTIS is a possesional Prenoun and cannot exist without the affix ISLE so the original name without the affixed ISLE is not ATLANTIS but simply ATLANT(+ Tide= Land thus a Tautology.) or it should be AT-TIDE= AT Land !  Think of ATTI-CA

THETA is not T
In Greek the AT-lant ' T " is a larger letter thus a THETA thus ATLANT should be read ATHETA-Land ATHETA already means A.Land in itself so I Doubt whether the " Lant-or Land part is not a Doublett or repetition, in that case ATLANTIS were originally written thus ": ATHE "

ATHE is on any Large scale map of ADEN as the very PROVINCE that Aden is the capital of.
The other atlantologists at MELOS conference fell in that tourist trap lock stock and barrel. . .  Sad

Most Atlantologists  may have done more Quotation work in very fine detaills than I have but they have NOT located Atlantis but persued falsh trails that lead them nowhere.

I only had logic as my tool that guided me right to Ras-Aden without the body of Quotations.

Atlantis in the Atlantic and 9.000 bc must be a MEDIA-Shortening, because PLATO used long sentences that could be cited shorter loosing as Little information as possible.

So the Sea of Atlas was an ofshoot of the Mare Erytraeum  which according to Herodotus was the GULF-of- ADEN. Columbus had the same Idea but called the Gulf of Aden  BRAZILLE-de-Mare

Through EDEN was a river ( LETHE or TYPHON, Later TUBAN.) that flowed out from the Mountain(= Meru/ Olympus/ Moria or EZEON/ Acheron SION(= Ras-Aden.) Etc.

This river divided itself in 4 Wind-Directions thus PISON would be EAT, KISOON(= Blue-Nile) is WEST, EPRAT/ Euhrates is the NORTH and TIGRIS if in Tigre-Ethiopia is the AWASH in SOUTH.

Today, Ras Aden is a submerged Volcano-Caldeira called a BAY with 50 meters deep bottom under which Hatti-Artefacts were found( in the Aden Museum.

The river" Leithe " has silted up the ancient PORT " of Atlantis " and at Ras IMRAM= biblical IREM, a new Port is dug I ignore whether archaeologists are present at these Off shore digging works

On the Central core mountain ht every volcano has stood a Mandala/ Kailasa Temple of POSEIDON.

POSEIDON is a complicated figure in as much that after the Assyrians had occupied Ras- Aden crater in 855 bc they demonised the God and his AVATAR the White arabian Elephant. a TABOO means a death without a Trial if these Elephants were kept alive or pictured on walls this explains why there are noWhite Elephants left since 855 bc in Arabia or elsewhere.

Plato only mentiones in a half line" there were Elephants grazing on artificial lakes in Atlantis period.  But subsequently he mentiones the worship of White Bull in the Temple. als he says that there were Flood/Tsunamy watchmen living in Guardhouses on the Temple mount

When these animals warned the Assyrians for an uncomming tsunami the inhabitans fled leaving the pig-ignorant Assyrian garrizon to the brunt of the recurrent Tusnamies arouind 855 bc.

The might of the Assyrian king Salmanassr-3 was so great that even in India the priests felt compelled to virtually kill the two gods Indra & Rudra that rode on White Elephants as their vehicle.

They were merged into a new god that did not exist prior to 855 bc his name was Shiva and the White elephant vehicle was named AIR- A- WATAR or freely translated, Elephant that could ' fly-over-Water'.

In greek myth too the White elephant as an Animal was declared taboo and was removed from Myth litterature as a NAME, but other allusions to the Beast called Elephants are in multitude:

NAMES for the TABOoED White arabian Elephant:
EL is sinonymous to GOD and EL-Elephant  ELEPHANT is a honorary title of the voracious beast
ATLANTIS litterally means Elephant Country but I prefer Haven. Elephant means GOD of PONTOS.
In Myth PONTOS is the Father of OCEANOS.

The very geo word ARABIA- FOELIX means Elephant country from Arab-White Bia is Holi and PHULBE= Water-spirit.  The romans retained the ARAB bit but changed the4 PHULBE part into FELIX which means Happy Islands of the BLEST.

PILLARS of Chronos/ Heracles and Arabia Felix both mean just White Elepnat Country not Mountains or Stoneslab Stelae I one thoght myself that PILLARS meant PYLONS, like in the phrase the 100 gates of Thebes these were temple-gates not City gates.but on second thought I was wrong.  thus the pillars of hercules are Phules or Sea-Water spirits These were the Steeds of Poseidon SEA horses are thus Elephants

In biblical-Iconography in GENESIS 4-6 God which is a jeallous God called KAMOSES ordered the White aradise tree snake to crawl in the Dust and Eat dust for his misdeed of advising ADAM & EVE to eat from the tree of Knowledge.  ADAMas is ATHAMAS and EVE is NEFELE or rather the brother of this Jeallous God thus AAHMOSES and EVE is a media-SDhortening for Great-Queen Amose Neferti-Mery-AMUN, who was also the first GOD's Wife in egyptian religious history.

Originally all the 18-th dynasty Kings were titulary king of Hadramut/Yemen (= israel in the totah also.also  but this FRANKINCENSE producing Country was soon a bone of contention between Egypt and Assyria/ Babylonia.

The Assyrians souht to dislodge Hadramaut from the egyptian Empire by forcing individual Pacts with the nations in the Table of Nations mentioned in Judges/ Joshua. thies socaled friendly treaties were a crime in anticipation like in the Maffia.

First SaLMANASER-3 WOULD SIHN A FRIENSHIP TREATY WITH A KINGLETT STIPULATING THAT HE WOULD " PROTECT " that tiny state against their( as of yet NON-) agressive neighbours and than stage insurgencies and temperory Assyrian-Army' GUEST'occupations, which ofcourse were recorded by thos surrounding Nations that had NON signed a treaty of' Mutual-Assistence" with Assur.

The El-AMARNA letters are a proof of that Policy. formerly the Assyrians were tributaries to the owner of Hadramaut the egyptian Crown and so Salmanasser was a vice-roy of Egypt and his name in the bible is ABDI-ASHERA meaning Great-king of ADEN(= Escheria or Hyperia or ACHAD/ Akkad. AGADE/ Gadeiras.)

But we know what the egyptian governor wrotee to his Lord about the treacherous FOX called ABDI-Ashera./Ashirta.who professed loyalty while plundering his intimidated subjects

Than in the year 842  bc the ultimate insult to Egypt;s Hegemony of this  happy peacefull " Middle-Egypt Theocratic State happend. Salmanasser instructed the First Prophet of Ammon in Yemen  called ELISHA, to bribe the  local army commander general HOREMHEB into accepting  the petty kingship over israel as Salmanasser's vassal-King. and break alleaguions with his brother of the Pharaoh AMENHOTEB-4

Amenhoteb=-4 was than king of israel under the name ACHASHIA and he was almost killed by his halfbrother HOREMHEB, who even persued him on his cart to afek, where Achasia fell through the roof with Horemheb, in hot persuit and broke his bellybutton cord by which it seemed as if he had a fat belly in his Tomb wall-portraits.

the same yesr 842 bc General Horemheb is shown on an ssyrian tribute-Stellae as JEHU the King of Israel from the House of OMRI(= the grandfather of Horemheb/Jehu.) now in greek myth Heracles(= Horemheb) is always known as the beloved son of ZEUS (= Salmanasser-3.) and he was only allowed to become a HALF-God ( meaning vassal-King of ASSUR,.) after his death( in
775 bc.)

MEANWHILE Amenhoteb-4 consoled his lost of arabia in much the same way that RAMESSES-2 would do 200 years later: start a building programm with gigantixc statues of himself and forget all about Jerusalem KADES= Ras-ADEN.

El AMARNA or ACHET-ATON was supposed to be the virtual copy of Atlantis capital/Aden ( but no copy of Atlantis city was the same because, the original circular city-layout meaning that not all had circular rings because they were not re-built in a volcano-caldeiras.

the children of Achnaton & Nefertete were crowned as virtual Kings of Israel/ Atlantis/ Aden, and thus wore the cartonnage Atlantis crowns  called HEM- HEM or TATENEN, where the taboed Elephants were represented by two" Pillars" or Watersnakes.

On the otherside the egyptian Pharaoh was elevated by Salmanasser as the Assyrian BHAAL=God called RESHEPH which was a white Elephant king, wearing an Elephants hide as a harnass and a white Crown of upper Egypt signifying a white Elephants head with rolled up THRUNK and red feathers representing the Tusks. these are also the attributes of Osiris as a death immage.

I do not know at which precise year Osiris became prominent as the King of the Underworld, but I claim that this was around 855 bc when Egypt lost the arabian territory to the Assyrians.

I also claim that  Osiris is ADAM and AHMOSE,  Isis and Nepthys were; Amose Neferti-Mery-AMUN and her daughter SITA-KAMOSE.

The assyrian King Salmanasser-3 may have had the impression that with the Israelian kingdom in hadramaut ferm in his hand an a brother of the egyptian king on it's throne that he also got the whealth of that Kingdom but ignored that thes  only consisted of State subsidies, not of a cashflow.

Thus from switching the AQMUN priesthoodsubsidies to builtding an ATON Temple in Achet-Aton he copuld finance that project that most buildings were of Plaster did not spoil the significance of the Aton Temple.

In Greek Myth, HYPERION is the SUN or PHOEBUS but HELIOS is not the DAY SUN but the NIGHT SUN, thus the Elephants as Princes of the Night/ Bulls of HElios means that they were avatars of the MOON, the  " Splendours of Israel " .

The layout of the Atlantis city was in a subsided volcano-caldeiras thus it was not circulr anymore but Oval, only theupperhalve of the Circle moats were preserved and were thus shaped like a Cresent resembling the CHANUKKA cande and the PLAUIN surrounding the City was thus a central-Plain not a ringed field.

The Caldeira walls had eroded over time and Plato mentioned them as Low horseshoe shaped mountains, decending toerds the Sea shielding the innercity from the north winds in wintertime.
I cannot prove that because all the Picture illustrating ARTIST-impressions show Atlanyis in Circle-form with  high mountains in the distance but no Volcano-Wall envellope, the city capital of ' Atlantis' must have loojed like a giant BEE-HIVE but no Artist shows that .  So every mai-stream Atlantologist says that they were not there because the artists did not read PLATO's text very well.

About the Canals they were in the upper halve above sea-level in the subsided-volcano-caldeiras, the plain was on the main Saelevel and suffered brackish tidalwaves.
King DAVID was Thutmoses-2 and he only ruled 4 to 6 years as an egyptian Pharaoh, but he improved the Temple mount greatly.

He had the ISTHMUSin the KEDRON vally filled up and buildt a strong Stonewall across the Mid section connecting two outerwalls with the Palace in the Middle. and infront of the HarbourPillars+ two secondary volcanoes caled the TREES of Life and death he connected with a rubble dam called the MILLO of DAVID, leaving a free arch in the middle for the cannal's entrance.

There were no mercnts ships inside this volcano irrigation Plain thus atlantis had an outerharbour, acroos or over these irrigation/ditch cannals 39 meter wide bridges were bult not to have traffic on them but to capture condenced water vapor/in cisterns along the analwalls, because the fresh water in Atlantis came from hot thermal geysers and were brackish or tasted like ' Seven-Up " when cooled down.

Triremes as a mesure for the width of the( 9?) canals are an anachronism because in 366 bc these triremes for war seems not to have been invented yet.

Another Anachronism is the  tken for granted  GEO-names of ASIA  & Lybia.  these were Latin names introduced by the Romans 110 years after PLATO's death.

We tend to forget that in Plato's days a country named ASIA was akways Arabia only when the omans in 133 bc started to rename PERGAMUM to ASIA(=Minor) the original ASIA got the EPITHAPH" -Major" attached to it, likewise with west-LYBIA the original LYBIA was in the EAST and thus a part of EAST AFRICA precisely that Part which is now called ERYTRAEA and is indeed opposite the PORT of Atlantis/ADEN. Somalia must in this scenario be the Anti-ATLAS or GADEIRAS unless ADEN was also called GADEIRAS(= Holi-Garden-City.)

I may have forgotten something not the 9600 bc by a virtual Solon hese figures were fabled not by Plato, but by the latin interlopers or glosses.

I hope that I have answered some questions that you have asked me to explain the other day !
 Bianca say that I repeat things and say nothing new and thus sound like a broken RECORD, but untill most Atlantologists are convinced that I speak the relative Truth I have tio preach the same story over and over to the ' infidels '. before i can do real researh and go over the relevent Quotation sources.

I'll have to dot the ies , correct the misspellings and and add Capital letter sanother day.

Sincerely yours, ' BlueHue' dd. 31 Oct- 2007 Sad  -  Sad
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 05:45:10 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #400 on: October 31, 2007, 05:50:36 pm »

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 07:31:28 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #401 on: October 31, 2007, 05:58:13 pm »

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 07:30:54 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #402 on: October 31, 2007, 06:21:37 pm »

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:55:43 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #403 on: October 31, 2007, 07:41:57 pm »

"Please forget the FOOLISHNESS OF THE LAST THREE POSTS!!!"

Hey B,

We do have a "modify" button.....
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #404 on: October 31, 2007, 07:45:39 pm »

Blue Hue - I think your theory is very sound.  You have covered a lot of details from different angles.  You really should work on your presentation of your theory.  What I have gathered so far, is that you do believe this war that Plato talks about was a localized war, altho it seems that there was in-fighting amongst the royal family of Egypt.  I am understanding too, that by this time in history, people had really spread out from Arabia, and probably broke into splinter groups.  I'm referring to the passage that says "they had control of Libya to Egypt and Europe to Tyrennia".  If they had control of the trade routes and merchandising, they more or less also controlled the employment opportunities!  I understand what you're saying about the change of meaning of words, and I understand that different names could mean the same person.  
I realize that if you're correct, then we do know where Atlantis is, we'd just have to once again, work the time-line.  I am talking here about the "Atlanteans" mentioned in Plato, as I firmly believe that they ORIGINATED somewhere outside the known countries, maybe from an island in the Atlantic, maybe from S. America, or maybe Plato's time line of their origins goes back to when Africa was floating around out there itself.  I do believe the history of the Atlanteans is very ancient.  But when we get to this war Plato is talking about, I'm wondering why he used the term Atlanteans, instead of whatever the people called themselves by that time.  

Can you give me a short synopsis of who was fighting this war referred to by Plato?  I'm seeing Arabs and Egyptians, with a few other factions joining forces.  Is that your theory?  Like - is it because of the power struggle for Egypt, who's dirt seemed to be made of gold (due to all the gold mines) and the fact that it had that fertile delta to supply groceries?  Basically, are you saying that these Atlanteans then, would be today's Arabs?  And that those Arabs were in-fighting for control of the whole Med. area?  In other words, were the Tolemys (sp) - the Phaoahonic dynasty of Egypt - originally Arabs - originally Atlanteans?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:50:48 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: