Atlantis Online
May 20, 2022, 02:11:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 68201 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2007, 11:04:44 am »

Ok, everybody, FYI :

THE ORIGINS OF MANKIND - According to various sources throughout the world.

Does not include Cayce, Churchward or the Theosophists.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,4278.0.html
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 09:59:51 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
DDDnD3D

« Reply #331 on: October 23, 2007, 11:57:33 am »

*** Bianca you have just absolutely blown me away ! I never expected that ! You found out something about me from a very powerful place and time !  Right now Im all choked up with emotion . . . I never expected this? Thank you for diving deeper than most. You are truly amazing ! Qoais has been asking me for years what I do ! But Ive been hesitant to talk about myself ! Art is such a personal thing. So Ill tell you all a little story from 1984 that is so relevant to this forum. That Summer of "1984" I found myself working on "The Mythology of Woman" on the streets of Sante Fe, New Mexico. . . actually in Cathedral Park at the corner of Cathedral Place and Palace Avenue. I was there 5 months carving a one ton block of very fine Ontario Limestone that I had designed and started on the street outside the Ontario College of Art in downtown Toronto in1981. The original concept was the Amazon Queen straddling a Biblical Harp and playing it with her feet. She had transcended her warrior qualities . . . 
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #332 on: October 23, 2007, 12:13:37 pm »

3D,

I have long had "suspicions" about you........

I have "printer's ink" in my veins from my own past.

But I am not PERSONALLY a nosy person and you didn't seem to want to share.......

This particular story just kept coming up in my face, it would not be denied......

Please take it in "good spirit", as it is something to be proud of.  Not as an invasion of
your privacy.

Mind you, I have been "knocking myself out" trying to find your sculptures, now I think you

just gave me a lead......

Hugs, 555!
b
Report Spam   Logged

DDDnD3D

« Reply #333 on: October 23, 2007, 01:39:01 pm »

*** The Night before her final battle against the Greeks the Amazon Queen dreamt she had transcended her warrior qualities . . . and became the Harp and became the Music and thus became the "Mythology of Woman". During the summer of 84 the Olympic Flame passed thru Santa Fe on its way to L..A. At this moment I was inspired to carve a "Winged Flame" on the Left ankle of the Mythology of Woman. One night a Native American Sculptor came by with his buddy and a big paper bag full of beers! He said his grandfather had given him an Eagles Feather and he wanted to carve it on the bow of the Harp! So I let him. . . he worked all nite as I sat back against a tree and watched and drank beers. It was one of those memorable moments I'll treasure forever. There were many memorable moments as this sculpture evolved in public as a Performance Art Piece across North America from Toronto to Santa Fe and eventually to a beautiful location overlooking the Pacific Ocean in front of Coles Bookshop in La Jolla California.   ***
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #334 on: October 23, 2007, 01:58:19 pm »

Aw Schucks!  I've been wracking my brain for ages, trying to figure out 3D.  He's on a ship, then he only has an hour on the computer, then he deeks me out with the interest in planets as a construct, then he's on about ley lines, and I'm trying to put it all together Grin Grin
Bianca, how on earth did you figure that out?  You are most awesome.

I've got so much in my head right now, I have to kind of gather my thoughts!
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #335 on: October 23, 2007, 02:16:42 pm »

Don't feel bad, Q.!

I wasn't kidding about 'printer's ink'.  In my distant past I have written for newspapers,
been on radio regularly (in Italo-Canadian Media).  I married the chief English announcer
and after the babies came, I did all his research for him.  He won a few prizes for docs
to which I had done the work.  He works for Voice of America now, but we've been
divorced for quite a while....

3D:

This is all I came up with, how about some pictures, really?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 02:18:48 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #336 on: October 23, 2007, 05:29:39 pm »

Mario, thank you for that story about the Queen of Saba.  It makes sense.  Your conclusions are logical and the question as to who was the Alpha is certainly cause for thought.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2007, 05:31:05 pm »

But Bianca, what was it exactly that had twigged for you? 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

DDDnD3D

« Reply #338 on: October 23, 2007, 06:00:23 pm »

*** But perhaps one of the most Profound and strangest moments I'll definitely never forget happened one afternoon toward sunset in Santa Fe. This one guy had been riveted to the iron wrought fence that surrounded Cathedral Park. He had been standing in one position on the outside of the fence on Cathedral Place at a distance watching me work for about 2 hours! Now Ive worked and performed in public for years in front of thousands/millions? of people. There is no way one could even estimate how many people? Anyway this individuals' prescence was a bit unnerving. Eventually when he saw me taking a break he approached me very slowly as if not to disburb me. Over the years Ive aquired this rap with people. Usually I introduce myself, make a joke, juggle my chisels, do a drum solo on the stone and the table. . ."steel on steel on stone on wood". But this guy spoke first. "Hey man you're not from this world. . .this place is not ready for such beauty". He went on to explain that he had been a Psychic in Vietnam! *
Report Spam   Logged
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #339 on: October 23, 2007, 06:10:26 pm »

Come on 3D - you've got to give us pictures!
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #340 on: October 23, 2007, 07:35:51 pm »

Q. said:

"But Bianca, what was it exactly that had twigged for you?"

He has a GYPSY SOUL
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #341 on: October 23, 2007, 07:59:08 pm »

Uh Uh - not good enough!  Did you remember the article from your newspaper days?
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #342 on: October 23, 2007, 08:22:29 pm »

No, No, I found the article on the net. 

Put 2+2 together and decided it was HIM.  The dates seemed right.

He dropped a lot of hints from the first day he came here.

He does have a GYPSY SOUL!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #343 on: October 23, 2007, 08:30:06 pm »

Boy, did I mis-cue on the hints!  I thought he was phychic from the Sarmast Forum days, but I lost it after that Huh

I think his statement about the UB could well be true.  Kind of like Plato.  Doesn't give the pertinent details that help one find anything.  altho SOME of it could be true, having come from professionals in the different fields. 
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #344 on: October 23, 2007, 08:38:02 pm »

You know they have Google so well covered (about 122 entries) that it's extremely hard
to find any criticism of them. 

But there is ONE  entry that ties it to exactly what 3D says.
I read it over today, but I'm not having a good day interpreting convoluted 'stuff'....

I'll link when I find it again.  I want to know what it means, myself.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: