Atlantis Online
May 27, 2022, 07:59:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Plato's Atlantis My Theory

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 141   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plato's Atlantis My Theory  (Read 68214 times)
julia

« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2007, 11:05:36 pm »

Dear Qoais: I found several pages along this:
In every page mount Atlas is in Africa(libya) presumably Perseus1 wanted to enter in atlas`garden of hesperides, Atlas didnt allow him, so perseus 1  showed him medusas head he became stone(Atlas mount)..
There are many pages of myths
here is one:
http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/ThreeAncestors.html
So, There must be two Atlas es.because one of them is descendent of Tantalus..either descendent of tantalus went to  Africa or thereare two atlases..
the trojans are alsodescendent of Atlas.
In the same page:
--------------------------------------------------------

The Trojans

The Trojans were also descendants of Atlas. Dardanus 1, son of Electra 3, daughter of Atlas, is at the beginning of the house of Troy, for Dardanus 1 is father of Erichthonius 1, father of Tros 1 (after whom the Trojans are called), father of Ilus 2 (founder of Ilium, that is, Troy), father of Laomedon 1, father of Priam 1, who was king when the city was destroyed.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So, I dont know any,ore, thats why I am so confused abouth this Atlantis issue because City of Troy(The maquet of city) looks exactly like ATlantis.Montexano says it was in Spain..how come ATlas es descendents could be in troy?? SO, in this case theTrojans must came from Spain??But Troy was destroyed About 2000BC or something.I am really confused.This myths has a lot of origins.because under the names There is yapetus also..
Either this real Atlantis was in the west(spain or north Africa)And The people from there came to Anatolia(could be Etruscans) or this is the same thing in the Bible, just corropted and mixed up with the European stories..because the names in the greek myths are similar to middle eastern myths.Like I said Greeks are a Mix up people of sons of Yaphet and the original inhabitants of old greece(pelasgians)) and plus phoenicans..And all those myths are mixed up and we see the result.thas why I dont belive in Plato.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 141   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: