Atlantis Online
October 24, 2021, 01:08:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout  (Read 1804 times)
knakker

« on: April 13, 2021, 01:49:26 pm »

Luigi Usai is titled a doctor while I am not. I am an unemployed gardener. So I feel free to criticize him. I am bored of professional researchers who come up with old ideas. The guanches could according to him be descendants of Atlantis. Oh really, why? Because they are the natives of Tenerife? There are lots of theories about the Guanches. Maybe they are even descendants of Roman prisoners. But descendants of Atlantis, hell no... Plato said that Atlantis had sunken into the sea off the coast of Gibraltar. So where are the remnants of Atlantis according to Luigi Usai? He spots Atlantis in the Sardinian Corsican continental block. Why there? Is that off the coast of Gibraltar? Of course not. Is this area bigger than Libya and Turkey together? Also not. If Atlantis had sunken into the sea then, why had Sardinia and Corsica not sunken too? Luigi Usai had never heard of the principle of the aionian times. He doesn't know that the location of Atlantis in the west was actually the Greek underworld, not a physical island. And so on, and so on... Goodbye mister doctor the researcher.

https://www.atlantisfound.it/about/

The real Atlantis is here: https://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

luigiusai

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 09:28:56 pm »

-  Luigi Usai is titled a doctor while I am not. I am an unemployed gardener.

Dear Friend, I am Luigi Usai, that one. It's an honour to me, be criticized by you. It's not important what's my title... I'm interested in everything you have to tell me; thank you in advance.

-  So I feel free to criticize him. I am bored of professional researchers who come up with old ideas.

I'm not a professional researcher. I'm just an amateur.

-  The guanches could according to him be descendants of Atlantis. Oh really, why?

Because:

1) Guanches and Sardinian-Corsican (that is Atlantidean) built same "Domus de Janas" almast identical to the "Caves of Valeron" (source: wikipedia -- Valerón's "monastery" (in Spanish cenobio de Valerón) is an archaeological site on the Spanish island of Grand Canary, in the municipality of Santa Maria de Guia, on Valerón's cliff. )

2) they took seeds from Sardinian and Corsica with them and planted in the Canaries; I am preparing a list of each single plant;

3) they both used the "pintaderas", which in Sardinia were tools to give a particular shape to the bread, but the guanches used them even to paint the walls;

4) the genome of the Guanches is similar to Sardinian Corsican genome, and its not just a coincidence;

5) Guanches and Sardinian-Corsicans (that is Atlantideans) made the same use of daylight in both Sardinia and Canaries: you can observe the same phenomenon due to the sunlight both in Risco Caido, en Gran Canarias, and in the Sardinian Nuraghe of Santa Barbara, where the light project a light Bull God during particular dates related to equinox or solstice (just do a web search)

6) Los Molinos de Piedra of the Guanches Peoples are nothing else that Sardinian stones called "Sa mola sarda", the sardinian grindstone, well known to every sardinian.

I could add more, but I prefere to stop here: if you are interested, I could send you my book.

Best regards.

-  Because they are the natives of Tenerife? There are lots of theories about the Guanches. Maybe they are even descendants of Roman prisoners. But descendants of Atlantis, hell no... Plato said that Atlantis had sunken into the sea off the coast of Gibraltar.

I'm sorry but you appear to be wrong. You know a lot of things, but it seems that you don't know Sergio Frau Theory: he demonstrated that in the past, the Pillars of Heracles were not at Gibraltar but between Sicily and Tunisia.
The sea off the coast of Sicily and Tunisia are exactly the Sardinian Sea.

-  So where are the remnants of Atlantis according to Luigi Usai?

In my opinion, the descendants of the Atlanteans are the Sardinian Corsican peoples.

He spots Atlantis in the Sardinian Corsican continental block. Why there?

I published 2 books to explain this concepts, which are not very easy to understand due to millennia of prejudice on the subject. My two books are still in italian language:

a) Atlantide è il blocco continentale Sardo-Corso sommerso durante i Meltwater Pulse: Dopo l'ultima glaciazione
b) LA MAPPA DI ATLANTIDE: Platone aveva ragione

-  Is that off the coast of Gibraltar? Of course not.

Of course not, because Plato wasn't talking about Gibraltar.

-  Is this area bigger than Libya and Turkey together? Also not.

Do you know the exact measures of those places during those days?

-  If Atlantis had sunken into the sea then, why had Sardinia and Corsica not sunken too?

The Sardinian Corsican block sank.
You can see the underwater part of Sardinia and Corse in this picture:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/John-Oleson/publication/222536976/figure/fig1/AS:640545185603584@1529729281117/The-Tyrrhenian-Sea-is-situated-in-the-central-Mediterranean-bounded-by-the-islands-of.png

-  Luigi Usai had never heard of the principle of the aionian times.

You are right. For this, I am really grateful to you for teaching me. Thank you.

-  He doesn't know that the location of Atlantis in the west was actually the Greek underworld, not a physical island. And so on, and so on... Goodbye mister doctor the researcher.

I really hope to hear from you, after you search the information I gave you, hoping you find those info useful. Please, let me know.
Thank you for all, I really wish you the best. You can contact me at usailuigi at gmail dot com

https://www.atlantisfound.it
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 03:45:43 am »

Hi there

Plato clearly wrote about the location of Atlantis: in the great ocean outside the Mediterranean Sea with the great continent, America, on the other side. This location also corresponds to the Greek and Egyptian underworld and to the sunset dimension of a great theological system I call tsafon. In Jeremiah 1:13 we get an idea of ​​the many dimensions of tsafon from sunrise to sunset. What bothers me is that many researchers shift the location of Atlantis but never with the time in which the island existed. If one moves Atlantis to the vicinity of Corsica, why doesn't time move with it? I also suspect that Atlantis was outside the Strait of Gibraltar because it had to do with death and resurrection. I'm not sure about this but it may be that a passage through the Strait was seen as a sign of death and resurrection. Just like the passage through the Jordan River. What I miss in any discussion about Atlantis are the two storylines of Atlantis and Athens that intertwine in a surreal way. Plus the fact that the kings of Atlantis were descendants of Zeus and so they weren't humans. This makes any archaeological investigation into Atlantis a failure in advance. Atlantis was not a normal island. Before we find out where Atlantis was, we will first understand what Atlantis was.

https://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl
Report Spam   Logged
senator Bam

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 07:11:50 am »

The guanches could according to him be descendants of Atlantis. Oh really, why? Because they are the natives of Tenerife? There are lots of theories about the Guanches. Maybe they are even descendants of Roman prisoners. But descendants of Atlantis, hell no...

There are some reasons why Guanches or other lost Canary Islanders might be related to Atlanteans, see this new thread/topic http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,38064.msg272300.html#new rather than me rewriting them.

Plato said that Atlantis had sunken into the sea off the coast of Gibraltar. So where are the remnants of Atlantis according to Luigi Usai? He spots Atlantis in the Sardinian Corsican continental block. Why there? Is that off the coast of Gibraltar? Of course not.

Many many Atlantologists make the mistake that Atlantis must be found underwater, but the words of the text and facts about geology/geophysics/geography show that it doesn't mean it stayed underwater all the time since the source was memorised/spoken/written.

Plato said that Atlantis had sunken into the sea off the coast of Gibraltar. So where are the remnants of Atlantis according to Luigi Usai? He spots Atlantis in the Sardinian Corsican continental block. Why there? Is that off the coast of Gibraltar? Of course not.

He said the Pillars of Hercules not Gibraltar. The Pillars might be Gibraltar but they might not be. Some people think they were at the straits of Messina between Sicily & Italy, though I don't agree with this. Flem-Ath and Spanuth say Plato's text says Atlantis was in the real ocean not in the Mediterranean.
You agree Atlantis was in Atlantic but you place it in Galilee and Babylon which I find odd, though you say it is because you don't think Atlantis was meant as a real place.
The Pillars were the most distant point of the (known) world.

Is this area bigger than Libya and Turkey together? Also not.

I agree that the Atlantis Account clearly says Atlantis was a large island. The Account gives many details all confirming it was a large island. See my ebook chapter on the size of Atlantis.

If Atlantis had sunken into the sea then, why had Sardinia and Corsica not sunken too?

See above what I said already that it may not have stayed sunk/submerged. The Atlantis account original words are maybe unclear whether the whole large island "sank" or only they royal island capital city "sank". The Medinet Habu account about the sea peoples seems to imply only the city island sank.

Luigi Usai had never heard of the principle of the aionian times. He doesn't know that the location of Atlantis in the west was actually the Greek underworld, not a physical island.

The speakers in the Account say a number of times that it was true history not an opperative fiction. All the details in the Account are clearly about a real historical place. Some other sources may also confirm it was a real place. My candidate site has strong matches for many of the details in the Account confirming it was a real place.

Plato clearly wrote about the location of Atlantis: in the great ocean outside the Mediterranean Sea with the great continent, America, on the other side.

I agree he said it was in the real ocean. But the Account does not say the opposite continent was America(s). Since there is not sunken/submerged land mass in the Atlantic Atlantis can't  be in the Atlantic seafloor but must be in America(s), and so the opposite continent can't be both the Americas only possibly one of them.

This location also corresponds to the Greek and Egyptian underworld and to the sunset dimension of a great theological system I call tsafon. In Jeremiah 1:13 we get an idea of the many dimensions of tsafon from sunrise to sunset.

Yes Atlantis might match Amenti/Aaru/Duat/Pet/Urani the Egyptian underworld.

Three large islands in western ocean of Zeus/Jupiter/Ammon, Poseidon/Atlantis, Hades/Pluto, and 7 smaller islands of Proserpine.

Most sources say tsafon/saphon/sapon means "north". Can you give more info on it being underworld or west/sunset or may dimensions from sunrise to sunset?
(West/behind is Salem in Semitic, Akharru/Amurru in Sumer/Akkadian. North = left in Indo-european and Celtic and Hebrew. Some link sapon with Spain.)

What bothers me is that many researchers shift the location of Atlantis but never with the time in which the island existed. If one moves Atlantis to the vicinity of Corsica, why doesn't time move with it?

Anyone who doesn't use the location details in the Account but places Atlantis in places that contradict the Accounts details is shifting Atlantis.
I don't quite understand what you mean by shifting time with location.
The true correct date of Atlantis in the Account is not known for sure. We know that it can't be literally 9000 yrs before 500s bc because Athens and Sais were not around then. The Account seems to imply the Mycenaean bronze age. It says the 3rd deluge. But what the correct decipherment of the 9000 yrs date is is not certain, suggestions include 900 yrs, 9000 months, zodiacal date.
My site has matches for either/both the literal date or later date.

I also suspect that Atlantis was outside the Strait of Gibraltar because it had to do with death and resurrection. I'm not sure about this but it may be that a passage through the Strait was seen as a sign of death and resurrection. Just like the passage through the Jordan River.

Interesting and possible, but can't see yet how it helps or confirms any location.

Plus the fact that the kings of Atlantis were descendants of Zeus and so they weren't humans. This makes any archaeological investigation into Atlantis a failure in advance. Atlantis was not a normal island. Before we find out where Atlantis was, we will first understand what Atlantis was.

Descendants of Poseidon not Zeus his brother.
The Account clearly implies a real place, and they said it was true history, as already said above.
The only approach is the take the text/account and objectively and thoroughly look to see if there is (or is not) any quality match in history without assuming or asserting it is not real and without any unwarranted bending/forcing or cherry picking. I did this and found it is true.

Because:
1) Guanches and Sardinian-Corsican (that is Atlantidean) built same "Domus de Janas" almast identical to the "Caves of Valeron" (source: wikipedia -- Valerón's "monastery" (in Spanish cenobio de Valerón) is an archaeological site on the Spanish island of Grand Canary, in the municipality of Santa Maria de Guia, on Valerón's cliff. )

How does this relate to Atlantis though except for the cliff and Atlantic?
Could the cave relate to the cave of Calypso on Ogygia in the Odyssey?

5) Guanches and Sardinian-Corsicans (that is Atlantideans) made the same use of daylight in both Sardinia and Canaries: you can observe the same phenomenon due to the sunlight both in Risco Caido, en Gran Canarias, and in the Sardinian Nuraghe of Santa Barbara, where the light project a light Bull God during particular dates related to equinox or solstice (just do a web search)

How does this relate to Atlantis though, except for the bull?

I'm sorry but you appear to be wrong. You know a lot of things, but it seems that you don't know Sergio Frau Theory: he demonstrated that in the past, the Pillars of Heracles were not at Gibraltar but between Sicily and Tunisia.
The sea off the coast of Sicily and Tunisia are exactly the Sardinian Sea.
Of course not, because Plato wasn't talking about Gibraltar.

I agree that the Pillars may not be Gibraltar. But the Pillars can't hav been in strait of Messina by Sicily because it doesn't match details of the Atlantis Account such as distance, size (of island & plain & mountains), "in the real ocean", etc.

In my opinion, the descendants of the Atlanteans are the Sardinian Corsican peoples.

They may be descendants or related possibly but Atlantis was not there. The Account says the conquered upto Tyrrhenia (Italy) and Libya/Egypt. What things do these people have that match things Atlanteans had in the Account? (like 10 kings, double kingship, blue robes, horse racing, metalurgy, sailing, bull sacrifice, red white and black, etc?)

Do you know the exact measures of those places during those days?

The Atlantis Account clearly implies Atlantis was a large island since many details all confirm such: "larger than Libya & Asia", 10 kings regions, large population, may species of animals including elephants, large plain, self-sufficient in most things, mountains among the highest in the world, etc.

Do you have any candidate site of the capital city there? and is or was it overwhelmed with water?
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 10:42:41 am »

Senator Bam,

I will not respond to your comment because it is such a chaos. However, Zeus has no brother since he is a demonic entity. Poseidon, Zeus, Athena are all masks of each other. Evern Atlas and Cleito were masks of Zeus. I believe that Cleito and Athena were the same demonic entities. Only in a relative sense they were brothers, sons and daughters.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 05:11:25 pm »

Dear Mr. Senator,

I'll try my best to give you all the answers; it's very difficult, because in my Atlantis Theory, I connect lots and lots of different information, deriving from about 20 scientific disciplines.

First, let me summarize my view of the facts.

to understand Atlantis, it is first necessary to know these topics, otherwise it is impossible to understand what we are talking about.

1) third chapter of the Timaeus, Plato
2) Critias, Plato
3) In Sardinia lived a dwarf elephant, the Mammuthus lamarmorae
4) Macaca Majori, a dwarf Barbary ape that lived in Sardinia
5) Under the Mediterranean Sea passes a tectonic subduction fault, where the African tectonic plate pushes under the European tectonic plate;
6) The tectonic subduction fault of the Mediterranean is the same that destroyed the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum in Naples, Italy through the famous eruption of Vesuvius;
7) In Sardinia the God Bull was venerated; in the place called Matzanni (in the Sardinian language the word Matzanni recalls the word Mazzammini, which means intestines), there is still a temple where animals were sacrificed to the Bull God. The cult of the Bull is an ancient Sardinian custom. In Sardinia there is also the island of the bull; there are many archaeological finds of bull protomes; the light that enters the Santa Barbara nuraghe projects a bull on the wall on special dates of the year linked to agriculture; Among the prehistoric artificial caves that make up the necropolis of Sant'Andrea Priu there is a very particular trachytic rock located on the top of the hill, almost overhanging the valley below, which due to its particular shape is called the "Campanile" or the "Toro "(Toro means Bull).
Cool Plato speaks of the wind in Atlantis. Between Sardinia and Corsica there is one of the most famous sailing centers in the world precisely because of the particularities of the wind. Just like in the Platonic tales. The wind was a very important element because Atlantis, that is the Sardinian-Corsican block, was a naval power: since the engine did not yet exist, which even Leonardo da Vinci did not have, the wind was the propulsive element of the ships, so it was very important in culture ancient.
9) here I add you some sentences from the book I'm publishing:
The Sardinian-Corsican paradigm tries to clarify some points relating to prehistory that currently seem obscure, but seen from a particular point of view, the individual pieces of the puzzle all return to their place. The Corsican Sardinian block was a single island, emerged land. This island was rich in traditions and culture, and was known to the ancients by many names, including Atlantis, deified with the name of Thetis and evoked in the bible with the name of Tarsis. Some catastrophic event not yet ascertained occurred, which submerged it, also destroying the Greek army against which it was at war, events narrated in the third chapter of Timaeus and in Critias by Plato. The capital of the Corsican Sardinian block had as its center a hill next to Santadi, and from there a series of concentric circles branched off, part of which can still be seen today from satellite. There is a notable toponymy linked to the Atlantean myth, as many villages keep names linked to the cult of the water sources of Poseidon. Acquacadda, S'acqua callenti de Susu, S'acqua callenti de Basciu, the castle D'acquafredda di Siliqua and the sources of Zinnigas, are all toponymic linked to the Posidonian sources. Perdaxius (meaning stony ground) were probably the stone masters from whom the Atlanteans took the stones for their constructions; in Laconi, Sardinia, the tridents of Poseidon were found engraved on Neolithic and Paleolithic menhirs, and are still preserved in the Laconi Museum. Sardinia is also very rich in sacred water wells, and this too is a clear Atlantean reference. Not everyone knows about the "Messinian salinity crisis", during which Sardinia and Corsica were joined due to the lowering of the level of the Mediterranean Sea by over one hundred and thirty meters, and could be covered on foot. At that time, Sardinia and Corsica and a large part of the currently submerged coasts formed what appeared to be a large island, the Corsican Sardinian Block, also called Teti or Tarsis or Atlantis. Following the sinking of the Corsican Sardinian block, they said that "you could sail through Tarsis", that is, in the Strait of Bonifacio, located right between what remained of the island and which now looked like two new islands, Sardinia and Corsica.
Furthermore, the text shows that following the catastrophes that occurred in Atlantis, that is to say the Corsican Sardinian submerged continental block, there were migrations to other places. The mysterious people of the Guanches, for example, are an Atlantean migration, which laid the foundations for reaching the United States; this explains the origin of the name Atlantic Ocean, that is Ocean of Atlantis: they were perhaps the first to have crossed it.

I have not finished here. I have much more to say. Please I ask you to be patient for a while, while I collect all the other informations necessary to explain my theory. It's not easy, because I am not a professional, I'm just a simple man.

If you are patient, I will add you all the detail you need in next posts. It's very difficult to resume 3 thousand years of information in just few words. Ask me direct questions and I will answer you, to each one.
To me it's a really big honour.
Thank you, Sir.

Luigi
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2021, 04:01:05 am »

I would rather stop this discussion. Was Sardinia ever a world sea empire? No it was not. It was not even a local empire. All world empires were related to Babylon. The elephants have nothing to do with dwarf elephants. They may have to do with the ivory in Revelation 18:12 or with Muhammed who was born in the year of the elephant. There is a strong islamic connection to Atlantis. To identify Atlantis as Corsica is simply manipulating Plato's story. He located Atlantis clearly in the Atlantis ocean. Then tell me in which aion Sardinia was Atlantis.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2021, 07:35:11 pm »

I would rather stop this discussion. Was Sardinia ever a world sea empire? No it was not. It was not even a local empire. All world empires were related to Babylon. The elephants have nothing to do with dwarf elephants. They may have to do with the ivory in Revelation 18:12 or with Muhammed who was born in the year of the elephant. There is a strong islamic connection to Atlantis. To identify Atlantis as Corsica is simply manipulating Plato's story. He located Atlantis clearly in the Atlantis ocean. Then tell me in which aion Sardinia was Atlantis.

If you stop this discussion it is not a discussion: it's an imposition of your point of views.

Plato wrote Timaeus and Critias about 360 B.C., and Muhamed was born in 570 after Christ: there is a gap of 930 years: Mohamed was born a thousand years after Plato first wrote about atlantis, how could you ever say that "There is a strong islamic connection to Atlantis"?

The Mediterranean Sea was the Atlantis Talassa. In greek Talassa means sea, not ocean: do you understand old greek?

You are perfectly right when you quote Revelation 18, but I tell you more: both Revelation 17 and 18, full chapters, you just have to change the words "Babylon the Great" with "The Sardinian Corsican continental submerged underwater block", and everything you read doea perfectly apply.

I answered each of your single point, but you skipped to answer back. Why?
You started this post by insulting my in front of the whole world, and now run by the comparison?

Best regards.

Report Spam   Logged
senator Bam

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2021, 08:21:23 pm »

No worries. I didn't mean any rough. I know it takes alot of time and effort to be able to post so many different evidences (especially since Atlantis has so many details). I didn't know you haven't published it yet so it would be better to wait and not spoil it. Though personally I don't agree with the location because it doesn't fit some details, but I don't want to treat anyone unfair like many have treated me. (Btw my mother's father was an Italian so I'm 1/4er Italian.) Both you and Knakker/Leon have said some things I agree with but also somethings I don't agree with. Interesting that knakker said an Islamic connection since Allah is similar to Atlas.

Report Spam   Logged
senator Bam

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2021, 08:23:03 pm »

Sorry I forgot to address reply to Luigi. (There is no edit post option here.)
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2021, 08:41:02 pm »

I created this page that I will update as soon as I can. This way I don't have to spam you all here.
You are invited to read it.

https://www.atlantisfound.it/2021/07/04/info-necessary-to-understand-the-atlantis-history/

As far as my theory is involved, I'm not used to mix science with religion, nor with sciencefiction nor aliens... I am convinced now by the tons of proofs I found, that my is not a theory, it's a discovery. I do speak many sardinian languages: so I even now the linguistic implication of what I say. I was born in Cagliari, so I know what Sardinia is. I have been in the location I mention, so I know what I'm talking about.
This is the point: it's really difficult to, let me say, "teach", all the information I gathered to the rest of the world, who should learn and master lots of arguments all at once.

Let's suppose for a while that my theory it's not a theory, but a discovery. Can you immagine how I could feel, seen that I give proves, but those proofs are not verified by the rest of the scientific community?

I'm giving names, places, everything I say can be checked if true. If you all verify, and say I'm lying, this is different.
Waiting for your kind answer,

Luigi

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2021, 08:47:59 pm »

here many interesting information that you could check, if interested, to understand if I'm telling the truth.

Atlantidean toponimy, if my theory is correct, is in Sardinian Language, and I am mothertongue. But I do suppose you'll have some difficulty with this language: you can ask for every details and I'll answer back, if this thread is still open and working.

The capital of the Corsican Sardinian block had as its center a hill next to Santadi, and from there a series of concentric circles branched off, part of which can still be seen today from satellite. There is a notable toponymy linked to the Atlantean myth, as many villages keep names linked to the cult of the water sources of Poseidon. Acquacadda, S’acqua callenti de Susu, S’acqua callenti de Basciu, the castle D’acquafredda di Siliqua and the sources of Zinnigas, are all toponymic linked to the Posidonian sources. Perdaxius (meaning stony ground) were probably the stone masters from whom the Atlanteans took the stones for their constructions; in Laconi, Sardinia, the tridents of Poseidon were found engraved on Neolithic and Paleolithic menhirs, and are still preserved in the Laconi Museum. Sardinia is also very rich in sacred water wells, and this too is a clear Atlantean reference. Not everyone knows about the “Messinian salinity crisis”, during which Sardinia and Corsica were joined due to the lowering of the level of the Mediterranean Sea by over one hundred and thirty meters, and could be covered on foot. At that time, Sardinia and Corsica and a large part of the currently submerged coasts formed what appeared to be a large island, the Corsican Sardinian Block, also called Teti or Tarsis or Atlantis. Following the sinking of the Corsican Sardinian block, they said that “you could sail through Tarsis”, that is, in the Strait of Bonifacio, located right between what remained of the island and which now looked like two new islands, Sardinia and Corsica.
Furthermore, the text shows that following the catastrophes that occurred in Atlantis, that is to say the Corsican Sardinian submerged continental block, there were migrations to other places. The mysterious people of the Guanches, for example, are an Atlantean migration, which laid the foundations for reaching the United States; this explains the origin of the name Atlantic Ocean, that is Ocean of Atlantis: they were perhaps the first to have crossed it.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2021, 08:55:36 pm »

attached image: in my theoretical vision, the sinking of the Corsican Sardinian block (Atlantis) would be due to various contributing causes: the melting of the ice after the Wurm glaciation during the Meltwater Pulses, the tectonic fault whose subduction zone passes exactly under the rings of the capital of Atlantis; this tectonic fault reaches as far as Naples and is the efficient cause that caused Vesuvius to erupt, causing the destruction of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2021, 09:13:15 pm »

the third important cause is that the Sardinian Plain, called Campidano, is a geological structure called Graben (this is science, not religion).

Every geologist knows what is a "Graben Horst" structure, and unfortunately, for understanding my ideas we need to learn this concept too.
If the Sardinian Corsican half underwater block is the real Atlantis, it sinked because it has a subduction zone on the seabed AND there were the Melwater Pulses AND it's geological structure is a Graben-Horst....

Atlantidean Plains are not only the Campidano: there are many coasts under water, this is why we should send there submarine and underwater experts to investigate more.

My theory can be checked: if I'm right, under the western underwater sardinian coasts there must be lots of hidden underwater building destroyed by 11.600 years of underwater currents.

N.S.A., the National Security Agency, put a super secret military base in La Maddalena, in Sardinia, and they brought there submersible to study the coasts.... does this ring you any bell?

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2021, 09:15:35 pm »

I have collected some evidence by image: it's easier to understand by looking at a picture.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: