Atlantis Online
October 19, 2021, 05:21:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout  (Read 1799 times)
luigiusai

« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2021, 03:17:08 am »

Take a look at this NASA photo: can you see the Sulcis in Sardinia? Do you see it's a perfect circle shape?

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/2022/corsica-and-sardinia
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2021, 06:56:04 am »

Atlantidean Sardinian Corsican dresses, 11.600 year after the sinking of the Sulcis, Atlantis Capital:

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2021, 07:12:55 am »

Other Atlantideans women and dresses

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2021, 07:26:04 am »

Atlantidian example of prehistoric music 11.600 years after the sinking of the Sulcis Atlantis Capital:

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2021, 08:02:11 am »

Now I want to show you some example of Atlantidean Sardinian Corsican language variant: we have tons of language variants, there is NOT just one, unique language. We have lots of dialects, variants

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2021, 08:10:36 am »

One of the most famous Atlantidean Corsican Sardinian songs: no potho reposare

Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2021, 01:46:40 pm »

You are totally missing a point here. Atlantis is about the end of world capitalism on the banks of the Euphrates and the betrayal of the apostate Jews. It has nothing to do with ruins on the sea bed.

I did my research: https://roodgoudvanparvaim.nl
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2021, 06:10:33 pm »

Hi Knakker, thank you for letting me know. I have the impression that your search for Atlantis is based on a strong sense of belonging to some form of religion, even if I don't quite understand which one, because it seems to me that you mention both the Islamic and the Christian God, but probably I'm totally wrong. I, on the other hand, have expelled religion from the transcendental field, to be meant to be as a place of possibility of the occurrence of eventuality. Religion does not belong to the universe of my discourse. Also, I wasn't looking for Atlantis. I don't care about Atlantis. But since I found it, I thought it was correct from an intellectual point of view to warn the rest of the world that I found it: not so much because I want to take particular credit, but because I want to give a propulsive push forward to knowledge of mankind. In particular, I now think and I am totally convinced, that the World has deleted the Sardinian Corsican (Atlantidean) civilisation from all the maps, all the books, all the cultures. Megalithic culture is Atlantidean. This is why we can't understand where do Micenean and Minoans come from; who built Gobekli Tepe; who were the Trojian-Ilian-Ilienses; who built the piramid in Tenerife...
Obviously, I am very happy if you want to contribute from this point of view teaching us your point of views, I'll be so glad to learn new things. When I studied the sources on Atlantis I didn't read anything about capitalism on the banks of the Mesopotamian rivers. To tell the truth, I believe that the term Capitalism did not even exist then, in 3000 BC.
Unfortunately however, I do not know everything. I absolutely do not want to mix the theme of religion with the theme of an earthquake and a city that ended up underwater. I consider them two totally different topics, it seems to me that they are absolutely not related to each other.
The primitive people didn't know what is a tectonic subduction zone: so they, in the 9600 B.C., thought that THE GODS WERE ANGRY AND PUNISHED THE ATLANTIDEANS FOR THEIR GREED...

It's the same as if a dog bites me, and I say that it means that GOD HAS PUNISHED ME BECAUSE OF MY GREED...

To me it's not a rational consideration. If someone believes it, I try to respect him. But I cannot agree.
But as for Atlantis, we are talking of people who lived in 9600 before christ, so I simply know that they didn't know anything about geology and tectonics.

You are welcome, my friend, you can publish all the things you think are useful for us the Community. We all want to learn and we really appreciate different points of view. Be patient with me... :-)
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2021, 06:51:09 pm »

Atlantidean hacking of the world:

1) arundo donax
2) Saccharomyces cerevisiae;
3) alcoholic, lactic, acetic, butyric fermentation and lievitation of bread

I'll be fast like the wind:
I am almost sure that Atlantideans, after learnt to navigate, they used at first probably the Arundo Donax for building small ships and stilts;

still today we have the "Is Fassonis", little ships in Oristano Regata, in Sardinia. This same ships we can find in Titikaka lake, in America.

Yes, we Atlantideans reached to America, but this is very very long story to explain: I need time to publish the book first, and then I'll teach you and you all will correct all my mistakes, letting me improve. I am a nobody, please be patients for my mistakes... I'm not an expert. I'm just trying  to recreate the history we missed until today from books, so I will do plenty of big mistakes. But this is all I can do, with my little deseased brain.

Saccharomyces cerevisiae: the Sardinians learnt how to make bread. This is why we have tons, hundreds of different bread variants, and this is why bread is HOLY here in Sardinia. I can tell you because I was baker for 10 years both in Sardinia and Veneto, I can teach you about this argument. (yes, I know, I'm not modest, but what can I do about it? :-D )
Sardinians then tought the egyptians to cook bread in conic ovens in Egypt and to make beers.

We still have the Ichnusa Beer in Assemini, near Cagliari. I am sure this is not a coincidence: in my opinion this is a legacy of primeval antiquity.

Atlantidean Corsican Sardinians learnt, maybe as the first in the history of mankind, the natural phenomenon of  alcoholic, lactic, acetic, butyric fermentation and lievitation of bread. Why?

We were agropastoral people; we made butter, lived with milk, it's hard to explain, but, amazingly, we sardinians still are this way! We still make our own milk, butter, beers...

We created first the musical instrument called "Launeddas", a particular flute, maybe it's done with the Arundo donax.
When we learnt the navigation, and we finally arrived in Scotland, what happened?

1) sardinian warriors wore gowns -- scottish wore gowns
2) sardinians play launeddas -- scottish play bagpipes
3) Sardinian warriors used braids -- scottish warriors used braids

now: do you think this is a coincidence?

In the Sulcis Atlantidean town center there still is an amazing place called Barrancu Mannu. In Tenerife there is the toponymy Barranquillo de Sardinia and Barranquillo de Balos.
I tell you: this is not a coincidence.
The Mesopotamians adored 3 Gods:
Šamaš, Utu and Sin (Sin-Nanna)
In Sardinia still today there is the toponymy
Samassi, Uta and Sinnai

Do you think it's coincidence?

In Sardinia we have in the Sulcis Atlantidean capital half circles a place called Terra Collus;
in latin America there is a cultivation called Terracollus

In Egypt we have the toponymy Karnak
In France there is the toponymy Carnac where are lots of amazing Megaliths

The "phoenicians" in Sardinia adore the Goddess of war and love Tanith. Tanith in yerogliphs means Land of Neith.
Egypt has a Goddess of Love and War called Neith.
Ireland has a Goddess of Love and War called Neith.

I can go on and on, but I'm tired: I want to sleep. But I feel good with myself. If we are teaching the history in a wrong way, I would be honored to help Human Kind to try to understand better and correct itself.

I think that Atlantideans brought with them the very, very important seeds and vegetables and plants, like Arundo Donax, and the Saccharomyces cerevisiae during their travels, to be sure to have resources. It's normal, today if I travel I take my phone and my computer, a prehistoric it's normal that takes seeds and plants and food and vegetables... they could take fish from the boat.

The Atlantidean CorsoSardinians created the     Domus de Janas. You can find them in Cenobio de Valeron in Canarias...

In Canarias they had "molinos de piedras"
In Sardinia we have  "sa mola sarda"

In Canarias they used the pintaderas, at least to paint the sacred walls.
In Sardinia    we used the pintaderas, both      to paint and to create special bread forms. I am baker, maybe you can trust me.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2021, 07:21:46 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2021, 07:32:06 pm »

VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE ATLANTIS RESEARCH:

In Sardinia we have Nuraghe which are built to project during solstice or equinox a BULL OF LIGHT on the walls.
You can see here: it starts at middle of the video.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2021, 08:06:57 pm »

A stele from Monte Sirai depicts an eagle with the sulcis in the center. In Mesopotamia there is a very similar image, it is clear that there is a connection of an aesthetic and semantic nature.
Look at the pictures.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2021, 08:08:38 pm »

other image:

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2021, 08:13:52 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2021, 03:36:12 am »

"But as for Atlantis, we are talking of people who lived in 9600 before christ, so I simply know that they didn't know anything about geology and tectonics."

1. Not Before Christ but before Plato.
2. The kings of Atlantis were no people or humans, they were offspring of Zeus. How often did I write this...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: