Atlantis Online
September 22, 2021, 03:56:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout  (Read 1788 times)
luigiusai

« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2021, 11:08:18 am »

Take a look at the Bronzetti Nuragici shields.
You can see the Holy Atlantis Concentric Circles.
These concentric circles you can find everywhere, but the archaeologist seem not to understand it:

1) Ilio-Troy, founded by the Sardinian Ilienses, built Troy walls in concentric circles;
2) the temple of the sun in Niniveh is concentric circles of land and water;
3) the Carthago port is concentric circles of land and water;
4) the city of Mari in Mesopotamia just as Troy had concentric circles perimetral walls...
5) and now... amazing thing... take a look at the "Villa Adriana". Do you notice something familiar? :-D

https://www.levillae.com/i-luoghi/villa-adriana/

I can go on and on and on.
But I don't understand: why just me can see these obvious things?

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+city+of+Mari&newwindow=1&sxsrf=ALeKk03B7GfZ_Mvt7KpYs42GWA3_QXRzaw:1626105686935&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwih39je893xAhUM6qQKHW9oBbUQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1280&bih=577

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2021, 11:20:42 am »

After the sinking, Atlantideans built Tharros, which means courage! be strong!

Why they called so? Obviously, because Atlantis sank, there were lots of corpses and dead bodies on the sea. And this is why archaeologists discovered "Mont'e Prama" cemetery just very close to the sea coast.

Search online for Mont'e Prama: if you see the statues, you can see they have concentric circles instead of the eyes... and now I suppose you are able, all alone, to understand why.  :-D hehehehehe so funny...

Please, let me know when you're starting to believe to the way I read history.

I am rewriting all we know about human history, from scratch.
I wish you too could start to use your own brain, instead of reading wrong history books...

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2021, 11:51:43 am »

Take a close look at the ears of the astarte of monte sirai, in Sardinia.

Do you see something familiar?
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2021, 12:43:36 pm »

What leaves me stunned and astonished is the fact that the Sardinian Corsican civilization has been swept away by maps, history, aesthetics books, anthropology books, architecture books ... why? Why has the Sardinian Corsican Atlantean civilization been canceled from the rest of the world?
Why condemn my people to Damnatio Memoriae?
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2021, 03:44:03 pm »

Other toponymy that confirms my ideas:

In Sardinia there is a Nuraghe called S' Uraki
In Mesopotamia Uruk (sumero: 𒀕𒆠 Unugki; accadico: 𒌷𒀕 URUUNUG o 𒌷𒀔 Uruk; aramaico/​ebraico: אֶרֶךְ ʼErech; greco: Ωρύγεια Ōrýgeia, Ορέχ Oréch od Ορχόη ...

Uruk -- S'Uraki

Uruk seem at today be the "first" known city.
I say older than Uruk is the Sulcis in Sardinia, which is the Sardo Corso Atlantidean capital of Atlantis.

I am sure: if I do search more, I can find hundreds of other toponymy, but I feel tired. Changing the world history is not that easy, I feel really tired. Now I hope you will give me some help.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2021, 01:34:42 am »

Sumerians called themselves "The People with the black heads".

Take a look at the Corsican and Sardinian flag:

Corsican flag:

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2021, 02:53:07 am »

Once upon a time there was the Sardinian Corsican Atlantidean continental block, now under the water in the Mediterranean Sea, that was emerged land.

Paleoanthropologist know there was a very quick explosion of a race which dominated all the others. I am starting to believe that SardoCorsoAtlantideans subjugated all others human species, but now I need the help by paleoanthropologists to check my errors.

Then they learnt the navigation: the name of the inventor is now known as Poseidon. SardoCorsican called Poseidon a God, because of this amazing invention. The rest about Poseidon, you probably already know.

Then the SardoCorsoAtlantideans decided to explore the world. When they explored the world, they wanted to put a sign like "SardinianCorsicanAtlantideans have been here". It is called the "Megalithic civilisation". This is why all the megaliths follow the coasts. This is why the Megalithic technique it's always the same. Because it's always us SardinianCorsicanAtlantideans who built them: same technique, same origin, same reasons.

How can I say this? Because of toponymy.

Sardinia, Barrancu Mannu near Tratalias-Santadi-Giba Atlantidean Capital; in Canarias are Barranquillo de Sardinia, Barranco de Balos. These toponyms are exported from Atlantis Capital to Canarias;
There is not only the toponyms: even the plants! In Santadi, Sardinia, there is a there is a fraction of the country called "Vaticanu". The Vaticanu grapes were a special type of grapes for making cheap wine. I suppose there is a very strict correlation with the Etruscan Vatican, which become the Vatican of the Pope.
Arundo donax: I am starting to believe that Atlantideans built the very first ships with arundo donax; when they traveled to the world, they brought with them the arundo donax matrices and planted them along the entire route they traveled, in order to have new rods to be able to build the boats to return home.
I already told you about the Vaticanu fraction of Santadi, in Sulcis, Sardinia, but there is a second toponymy: Crabì. I decided to check this toponymy, and I found that this is the name of a plant. Crabì means "Smilax aspera", which is a plant. When I checked what is this plant, I found that we can find it in: Sardinia, Canarias, Mexico... exactly the same trajectories that from my studies seemed to have been made by some Sardinian Corsican Atlantean migrations.
Mesopotamian Gods Šamaš, Utu and Sin (Sin-Nanna == Sinnai in Sardinia) are the cities of Samassi, Uta and Sinnai in nowaday Sardinia, on the outer Atlantis Capital rings.
The Basque Country uses all the Sardocorso Atlantidean toponymy. You can check: for example, a river it's called Arantza, which in Sardo Campidanese means "orange" (it's exactly  my language, I'm Sardo Campidanese mothertongue, so I don't need you to confirm me). I checked all the language. It's clearly of Atlantidean derivation. Exactly as Portuguese and Spanish.
At this point, I'm starting to believe that the Egyptian toponymy of Karnak (temple of Karnak) and the Megalithic structure at Carnac have been both built by Corso Sardo Atlantideans. I didn't yet check the scientific data, maybe if I find the time... In SardoAtlantidean language the letter  C == K == C.
Diodorus Siculus told us that the capital of Atlantis was Kerne. Kerne == Cerne == Caralis == Cagliari, capital of Sardinia.
Atlantidean domestication of the Flamingo. This is why the flamingo always migrates from one place to another: The Sardinian Corsican Atlanteans taught the flamingos the routes they still do today.
In Sardinia there are at least 3 cities submerged and hidden by mud. Some Sardinian knows it, but this things are considered like "mistery and trivia", not "History and Archaeology": Santa Igia city, hidden under Cagliari, at the "Città Mercato Mall". In Sassari, we have a second hidden city, and a third in Oristano lake: you can check it by yourself on google :-) hehehe
Other toponymy: the Sardo Corso Atlantideans gave a Mesopotamian God the name Eridu AND they called a river Eridano. Starting from this toponymy you could do a better job than me and find many more toponymies.
Genetic proof 1: https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-12-30/dna-solves-mysteries-ancient-ireland?fbclid=IwAR3MF9SQlZyt_iUSUzi6-TKU5iHJSpfKRprQRTudFS05yfH7vdJBDPlH3s8
Genetic proof 2: https://academic.oup.com/mbe/article/34/5/1230/2977388
Genetic proof 3: https://www.lescienze.it/news/2017/02/15/news/dna_sardi_preistoria_europea-3422525/

In nowaday Sardinia there were many kings with many different populations: the Ilienses founded the incredibly famous city of Ilio-Troy (Ilienses founded Ilio); the Sardinian Belares people founded and created the "Balearic Islands"; and in nowaday Sardinia we have a trinity of cities: Samassi, Uta and Sinnai; the SardoCorsoAtlantideans used navigation to go to Mesopotamia, where they started from scratch new civilisations, the Sumerians, the Accadians and so on; the Sumerians venerated the nowaday cities of Samassi, Uta and Sinnai and they DEIFYed them venerating these three cities as Šamaš, Utu and Sin (Sin-Nanna == Sinnai in Sardinia).

Scientist nowaday don't understand: where did the Sumerians come from? Where did the Mesopotamic civilisations come from? From the SardinianCorsicanAtlantidean emerged continental block now underwater. Very simple. That is to say that Sumerian Language is Sardinian Language. Accadian Language is Sardinian language/dialect. The origin of the world language is in AtlantisCorsicanSardinia.

This is amazing. This finding really changes everything we know as Human Race.

I feel honored to be the first (maybe, I suppose) to tell you all this.

When I was a child, I studied the Sumerians at the elementary school. I was starting to learn to read. I read the word: "Sumeri", which is italian word for Sumerians. But the italian word Sumeri it's identical to the Sardinian Campidanese language words: "Su Meri", which means "The Owner", "The land owner", "The Master". It made me laugh. I thought it was a coincidence. But now I understand it was NOT a coincidence. I was a child, but I was one step to solving an amazing mistery of this planet. But then I stopped be curious. I just thought it was a coincidence.

In Monte d'Accoddi, Sassari, nowaday Sardinia, there is an ancient Ziqqurat. Someone claimed that the Sumerians came to Sardinia. It's the exact opposite: the SardiniansCorsicanAtlantideans, when the Atlantis underwater block continent was emerged land, went to Mesopotamia and founded that civilisation.

The Gobekli Tepe temple too was founded by the Sardinian Corsican Atlantideans: here in Atlantis we venerated the bull, and you in fact can see bulls carved on the Gobekli Tepe walls everywhere; and during the traveling SardoCorsoAtlantideans also founded the Minoan and Micenean cultures. We in atlantis venerated the dolphins and the bulls, and in fact on the Minoan and Micenean walls you can admire bulls and dolphins everywhere. We still today in Sardinia have the "Boes e Merdules" (search for online videos about it) which wear the sacred bull masks and which do prehistoric rituals which today seems so crazy that is impossible to understand... We in Sardinia have a temple called Matzanni (in Sardinian language is Matzammini, animal guts), which is the temple were we made sacrifice to the bull god. Inside the Atlantis Capital, which is nowaday called Sulcis, there is an island called Bull Island. The event of the light of the apical holes of the Ruju di Torralba nuraghe; the bull head done by the light of the Nuraghe Santa Barbara. We have hundreds of this things but seems nobody understand what's going on...

Agriculture, writings and texture were invented in SardinianCorsicanAtlantis, and even hydroengineering, which we exported directly in Mesopotamia.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2021, 03:02:06 am »

In Gran Canarias you can find toponymy referred to Sardinia

1) Sardina

2) Barranquillo de Sardinia

3) Barranco de Balos

copied from Atlantis capital Barrancu Mannu which is in the middle of the concentric circles of Atlantis capital, in Santadi-Giba-Tratalias
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2021, 03:13:17 am »

Until today, scientist thought that

1) the word "barranco" in Canarias derived from Catalan. No. Catalan is directly derived from just one of SardoCorsoAtlantidean languages, and I do speak them so I can tell you for sure, but you can check if I'm lying: use the scientific method, please. The word Barrancu, as in "Barrancu Mannu" in Santadi, which still exists and has archaeological amazing findings demonstrates that this was an Atlantidean word.

2) the word "Taula" in the Minorca Island: in "Sardo Campidanese" (I am mothertongue) "Taula" means "wooden board".
The plural is "Taulas", "wooden boards". We use this words even today, and my father taught me: when he wanted to build something, always told me: "Passammì una taula" (give me a wooden board). To me it's clear as daylight: Sardinian Corsican Atlantidean used wooden boards to build this "Taulas". Probably at first they were made of wood, and then SardinianCorsican decided to change, for some reason, and make them out of Stones. I still don't know why, but I can imagine.

3) you'll slowly understand that all the mediterranean languages derived from SardoCorso languages/dialects.

4) Online, at this page:
http://www.vatrarberesh.it/argomenti-trattati/la-lingua/arvareshu-il-protosardo-illirico.html

SALVATORE BOVORE MELE talks of protosardinian.
You should go at that page and check what he says.

We have to create a single force to decode the past, because it's not easy.
Until today, we studied wrong informations, which destroyed real knowledge.

Please help me to put History at it's  right place.

I can't do it without your help.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2021, 04:06:56 am »

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2021, 11:51:49 am »

I published my 3° book about atlantis.
I gave copies to many people: if I get killed, they will publish lots of copies.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2021, 12:54:44 pm »

Nuraghe are typical constructions of Atlantean Sardinia. A construction similar to a nuraghe was found on Easter Island, but no one talks about it. Why?
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2021, 01:01:39 pm »

Sono ancora in fase di studio, ma posso dire che ho l'impressione che i toponimi Tupa e Tepe siano atlantidei. Devo ancora definire con precisione le dinamiche, allo stato attuale è solo a livello intuitivo, è una sorta di potentissimo insight, ma sono certo che a breve riuscirò a ricostruire il motivo, come ho fatto con "Taula" e con Barrancu e Barraco e Barranquillo. Non so nemmeno perché mi assorbano queste idee, visto che non me ne frega un fico secco...
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2021, 01:32:11 pm »

1) La scoperta di Atlantide pone un punto di svolta alla ricerca mondiale. Dimostra che le scimmie antropoidi hanno delle difficoltà, a livello di analisi razionale; emettono giudizi che considerano corretti, basandosi sul nulla. Si fidano di ciò che leggono solo perché l'hanno detto persone autorevoli, come se queste non possano dire caz***e. La maggior parte delle s.a. preferisce non usare il cervello: è più facile usare frasi come "ipse dixit". D'altronde, ciò è già successo tante volte, in passato.
Ma la cosa grave è che quando una persona cerchi di fare un'analisi più profonda, non appena metta in discussione il sapere già consolidato viene considerato come un pazzo o un ciarlatano, senza nemmeno analizzare ciò che ha detto.

2) Parte della geografia mondiale antica attuale è errata. La costa atlantica dell'Africa dove è attraccato Annone il Navigatore è la costa Sarda attuale. Ne deriva che Kerne è il primo nome di Cagliari, ma sembra che io sia l'unica persona sul pianeta ad averlo capito. Beh, questo mi fa molto piacere, ad essere sincero.

3) La linguistica mondiale è errata. Si parla di formazione delle lingue Indoeuropee. Mi dispiace comunicarVi che le lingue del bacino Mediterraneo hanno avuto origine nelle varie lingue sarde, che oggi sono chiamate dialetti o lingue minoritarie, e di cui si occupano pochissime persone in tutta Italia. Io ho avuto la grande fortuna di conoscerne qualcuna. Il Sumero deriva dal Sardo Campidanese, e sono pronto a scommettere che questa lingua è totalmente sovrapponibile al mio dialetto Asseminese.

4) I libri di storia di tutto il mondo sono errati. La prima civiltà è stata quella SardoCorsoAtlantidea. Essa ha esplorato e colonizzato il Mediterraneo, arrivando fino all'Irlanda, Scozia, Paesi Scandinavi. Probabilmente i Vichinghi sono di discendenza Atlantidea. La storia va riscritta da capo. I Sumeri sono stati colonia sarda e gli è stato insegnato oppure imposto di adorare le tre città forse fondatrici: Samassi, Uta e Sinnai. L'occhio attento dello studioso, non quello dell'i*******e purtroppo, può notare la straordinaria somiglianza tra gli artefatti di Monte Sirai e quelli prodotti dalla civiltà Sumera. Ovviamente, si potrebbe andare avanti per mesi ma ho fretta. A dire il vero è già troppo che stia divulgando queste informazioni. Comincio a pensare che forse nemmeno le meritiate. Forse come specie siete più felici così, a vivere nell'ignoranza.

5) I libri di archeologia sono totalmente errati. Qui mi fermo, non vorrei bestemmiare.

6) I libri di antropologia si possono migliorare. Ritengo che gli antropologi abbiano fatto un lavoro straordinario. Congratulazioni: ho notato che dai Vostri studi emerge esattamente la stessa cosa che affermo io. Quindi Vi siete accorti di tutto. Però non riuscivate a dare una spiegazione scientifica. Vi ammiro. Mi avete convinto, magari mi iscriverò alla facoltà di Paleoantropologia.

7) I libri di estetica di tutto il mondo sono imprecisi e non citano assolutamente l'influenza dell'estetica Atlantidea almeno in tutto il bacino Mediterraneo, nel Messico e negli attuali Stati Uniti.

Cool I libri di sociologia vanno modificati: mancano almeno 10.000 anni di sociologia Atlantidea.

9) I libri di architettura sono imprecisi ed incompleti.

10) L'urbanistica è incompleta ed errata: la prima città ad oggi conosciuta è l'attuale Sulcis Iglesiente, quindi la prima città al mondo nota è oggi una intera provincia e non somiglia per nulla al nostro attuale concetto di città. L'urbanistica è nata con una città incredibile e formidabile, formata a partire da cerchi considerati sacri e costruita su terra ed acqua. Se le scimmie antropoidi fossero intelligenti, coordinerebbero immediatamente spedizioni internazionali e filmerebbero e documenterebbero tutto per i posteri. Farebbero analisi multiple interdisciplinari congiunte tra Nazioni per rifare emergere il patrimonio Atlantideo e poterlo ristudiare daccapo, cercando stavolta di non rifare gli errori bestiali fatti in passato.

11) La statuaria è errata ed incompleta. Probabilmente moltissimi prodotti della civiltà Atlantidea sono stati classificati dai vari esperti di turno come Romani, Etruschi, e chissà quante altre bestialità sono state fatte, portando lo scempio nel Sapere. Ho i brividi.

12) L'ingegneria idraulica è nata nella Sardo Corsa Atlantide. I canali sottomarini atlantidei che ho scoperto e mostrato andrebbero immediatamente ispezionati per vedere cosa siano, cosa ci fanno li sotto, se si tratti di un caso o se siano realizzati dall'uomo...

potrei continuare ancora. La maggior parte delle discipline sono errate o incomplete o fuorvianti. Abbiamo fatto uno scempio del Sapere.

Sono triste per le s.a.: forse non stiamo andando nella direzione giusta. Forse dovremmo farci un esame di coscienza.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2021, 02:48:47 pm »

13) La storia della musica è errata: probabilmente i tipici canti sardi sono tra le più antiche forme di musica, dalle quali è poi derivato il canto noto col nome di Canto Monodico e quindi ad esempio il Canto Gregoriano; allo stesso modo le launeddas forse sono tra i primi strumenti musicali mai esistiti, e ci sarebbe da studiare. Inoltre, mi viene in mente Marsia, "entra nel petto mio e spira tue, si come quando Marsia traesti, dalla **** delle membra sue". Marsia se non erro suonava gli zufoli, qualcosa di simile alle launeddas. Magari si potrebbe approfondire questo tema. Sarebbe tempo ben investito.

14) risulta che i Belares abbiano colonizzato/fondato le isole Baleari;
15) risulta che i Cretesi, popolo guerriero e commerciante, non fossero altro che una colonia Sardo Corsa Atlantidea;
16) Gobekli Tepe risulta colonia sardocorsa;
17) Troia risulta fondata dai Sardi Ilienses;
18) Le Canarie risultano punto di passaggio sardocorso, ma sono convinto che non andassero soli: probabilmente portavano con se altre donne e uomini di altri villaggi, per aiutare la promiscuità genetica: probabilmente gli atlantidei avevano ben chiaro che il patrimonio genetico andasse mescolato, anche se ancora non ho molte prove in merito;
19) A questo punto ho raccolto prove che mi han convinto sul fatto che il popolo arrivato in America, proveniente da un'isola ad est affondata nell'oceano atlantico (ho già chiarito che Atlantico è il Mar di Sardegna) non erano altro che i sardo corsi atlantidei.
Quindi i Cherokee sono discendenza sardocorsa? I Maya Quiché? Gli Atzechi? E chissà quanti altri... E' affascinante, ora le discipline scientifiche ci potranno aiutare tantissimo nella ricerca di nuovi percorsi affascinanti intellettuali. Stavolta potremo rispondere a migliaia di domande fino ad ora rimaste insolute.
20) probabilmente i Fenicotteri fanno sempre la stessa traiettoria migratoria perché erano stati addestrati così decine di migliaia di anni fa dai sardocorsi. Comincio ad esserne sempre più certo.
21) nel blocco Sardo Corso Atlantideo esistono almeno 3 città sommerse, che stavolta abbiamo degli straordinari motivi per dissotterrare, studiare, analizzare e repertoriare. Cosa ha fatto il Ministero dei Beni Culturali per scoprire cosa sia Santa Igia? Sono domande che andrebbero fatte a chi di dovere. Cosa ha fatto il Ministero dei Beni Culturali per dissotterrare tutte le migliaia di Nuraghe che sono ancora sotto terra e di cui si evita di parlare? Perché questo patrimonio è stato lasciato? Perché non è stato analizzato, studiato, approfondito?
E se sotto vi fosse la dimostazione che i reperti Etruschi e Sumeri non sono altro che SardoCorsi? Ad oggi chi è che decide? La Razza Umana ha diritto di avere risposte a queste domande.
Inoltre: in Italia per caso esistono segreti di Stato su questo tema? Perché Andreotti ha fatto accordi per concedere alla N.S.A., National Security Agency, il permesso di mettere basi di sommergibili atomici a La Maddalena in Sardegna? Perché i militari americani hanno importato delle talpe per scavare sotto terra? Cosa stavano cercando? Atlantide è patrimonio dell'Umanità, non dell'N.S.A.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: