Atlantis Online
October 17, 2021, 07:48:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luigi Usai's Atlantis discovery - leon elshout  (Read 1793 times)
luigiusai

« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2021, 04:00:54 am »

Dear friend,

Zeus was a man with a mask.
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2021, 05:34:35 am »

I'm for freedom of speech but when it comes to Atlantis I'm also for systematic investigation. Those loose blanks of yours make no sense. Zeus was not a man with a mask but a demon with a mask. He was Baal Tsafon in Exodus 14:2, alias the Lord of the North. The North here is Babylon.
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2021, 01:56:10 pm »

This looks more like Atlantis (hope pic works)

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2021, 01:24:14 am »

You have an imaginary idea of Atlantis invented by you, and you claim to discover an Atlantis identical to your dream idea.
But I don't want to imagine what I would like Atlantis to be: I'm happy to have found the real one, even if I didn't like it. What fault do I have if the Atlanteans built Atlantis differently from your aesthetic tastes?
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2021, 03:10:42 am »

Dream idea? Babylon is the City of Nightmares. And here we go, Mare is sea, the sea of Atlantis. Ever heard of Marduk? You do not understand any hack of Atlantis. Please do not destroy the Atlantis discussion landscape. I think it is time to stop discussion here. You have clearly no idea of what you are doing.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2021, 03:21:12 am »

I have a perfectly clear idea about what I am doing:

I am trying to communicate my discovery to the world, but unfortunately I see that the mental abilities of the rest of the world are far inferior to mine, so I have to wait many decades before an anthropoid ape can even understand what I am about writing.
Report Spam   Logged
knakker

« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2021, 04:40:34 am »

Let's celebrate the Sardinian World Empire. For mysterious reasons the whole island had a bit moved since the days of Plato. It blocked the Strait of Gibraltar and now it doesn't block anymore. It will move again, next stop Madagascar, final destination: Tasmania.
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2021, 06:40:19 am »

Longevity of the Sardo Corso Atlantidean people

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0245006
Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2021, 07:45:02 am »

The ancient rock graffiti, for example of Osterlaine, contain drawings of the Sardinian Atlantean Tombs of the Giants.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2021, 07:53:16 am »

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2021, 08:02:46 am »

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2021, 08:13:41 am »

Take a look at the Sardo Corso Atlantidean "Domus de Janas". In some of them you can see the concentric circles of Atlantis Capital.
Now do you begin to understand?
And did you see the similarities with the Canarian "Cenobio de Valeṛn"?

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2021, 08:26:37 am »

Poseidon invented the navigation
Search for the "Bronzetti Nuragici" online.

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2021, 09:52:50 am »

Atlantidean concentric circles on the Sumerian images

Report Spam   Logged
luigiusai

« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2021, 10:54:19 am »

Do you want to really check if I'm telling you bulls**ts?

It's very simple:

Sardinian nuragic people called Belares  conquered and dominated the Balearic Islands (toponymy: belares - baleares)
but, as you can see, Sardo Atlantideans changed the contruction technique: they started to build in a different way, and they created the
TALAIOTS AND TAULAS. Now, I know that you don't speak Sardo Atlantideans languages, as I do. So I must help you to understand.

Until now, researchers thought that the word "Taula" derived from Catalan language. Mistake. In Sardinian Ilienses language (remember? Toponymy: Ilienses founded Ilio - Troy: Ilienses language is nowaday called Sardo Campidanese language/dialect, but it has lots of variants, even from city to city) in Sardinian Ilienses language "Taula" means "wooden board", with plural "Taulas". I do speak Campidanese Sardinian language, but you can ask Sardinian archaeologist, they speak Sardinian too, and probably better than I do. They can confirm what I am saying.

Probably "Taulas" were built using wooden boards.

But there is an other point: Babel Tower? Sardinian conquered Mesopotamia? Sumerians venerated the Sardinian cities of Samassi, Uta and Sinnai as Gods (Shamash, Utu and Sin or Sin-Nanna); the Tower of Babel was a Nuraghe in Mesopotamia!

When they'll find a Nuraghe there, they'll understand but it will be too late: I already published 3 books on this argument. At the end of this years I would already have changed history books for good, forever.

Other important point: if Sardo Corso Atlantideans built the Megalithic civilizations, it means we can reconstruct the timing.
I don't write a good english, but I suppose you do understand me all the same: if we can date each Megalith, we can try to create a time map of SardoCorso colonizations.

Other point: the Aesthetics of SardinianCorsicanAtlantidean probably "infected", "contaminated" other cultures. I already told you about

1) sardinian warriors wore gowns, scottish wore the kilt
2) sardinians played launeddas, scottish play bagpipes
3) Sardinians probably created Karnak in Egypt and Carnac in France (remember, in Ilienses Langugage K == C;  k is equivalent to c; as I told you in Kerne = Cerne = Kalaris = Kagliari = Cagliari, capital of Sardinia)
4) Take a look at the Talaiots here:

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&sxsrf=ALeKk03VXL-2f-asXrMazU1zam2gGD5d1Q:1626103158889&q=Talaiot&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&tbs=simg:CAESkwIJTBhBPKqkPU4ahwILELCMpwgaOgo4CAQSFNkV8AGnDuIrlhHhIsgDthbmLrMrGhoIRHY_1NkLyqd_1NQHfAO1-KlcipzHhea5twwyAFMAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSusOQxDAsQne3BCRqnAQomChNhcmNoYWVvbG9naWNhbCBzaXRl2qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMTJ3dzkKIAoNaGlzdG9yaWMgc2l0ZdqliPYDCwoJL20vMDd5cjhoChkKBnJ1YmJsZdqliPYDCwoJL20vMDhxcnduChsKCGFydGlmYWN02qWI9gMLCgkvbS8wMnNrcHQKIwoMc3RvbmUgYnJpY2tz2qWI9gMPCg0vZy8xMWJjNDBnZ19tDA&fir=_j020cN1-qbwPM%252CGQJWW4_ZCRfIlM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSIvFCuqwH2V98BimIpqeBFmnfaPA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjT85yp6t3xAhVBzKQKHeWPBUMQ9QF6BAgWEAE&biw=1280&bih=577#imgrc=_j020cN1-qbwPM

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: