Atlantis Online
July 06, 2022, 09:30:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

12 battles of "(King) Arthur"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 battles of "(King) Arthur"  (Read 745 times)
senator Bam

« on: December 02, 2016, 07:11:09 am »

Thanks Crimson, i agree/appreciate what you say, except that i don't quite wholly agree with the one "converts" bit. It is an academic discovery with evidences, not a religious belief theory. The truth is the truth. All we wanted was some people to appreciate our discovery evidences and few years hard work. It is not right that some people in this world get all the credit for things (eg "Richard the 3rd battle site found") and others don't get anything for their hard work. I was not seeking converts/followers, fame, money, just wanted at the least a few positive words appreciation and just for once in my life for some people to stop thinking i am wrong about everything. I am no better than anyone else. I suppose posting on forums is not the right way to get a thesis accepted by establishment, but it takes alot of time and effor tot write an academic paper that academia will read and accept. Anyway i have now quit the 12 battles campaign as i have other things i need & want to do rather than wasting (more of) my "life" on this. I hope some people like the discovery or theory connections.

We have posted another table in the page that link given in first post. (It is a pity that i couldn't post the tables here.)

-----
signature:
Fluoridated water ("kool-aid", wormwood) harms disadvantaged peoples (like i am) lives/health/ability. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: