Atlantis Online
June 28, 2022, 05:09:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

12 battles of "(King) Arthur"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12 battles of "(King) Arthur"  (Read 735 times)
senator Bam

« on: November 24, 2016, 10:07:12 am »

Thankyou Karyn, its been a couple/few years work!

The Historum "you have been banned" message said "reason multiple accounts".
What happened was they unfairly banned me a year ago (after people baited me etc, story is here http://historum.com/blogs/gold+heart/31675-appealing-unfair-suspension.html ) and i tried contacting them recently a few times to ask if i could be unsuspended but they didn't even reply. So i  rejoined and first thing i did was post the blog post with appeal to be unsuspended, either the old account unbanned or allowed to use new one. After a couple/few days there was no response so i just assumed i could continue to use it. I assumed they had seen the blog post but apparently they had not until the last day when they were directed by a post of mine to my blog post about the unfair banning.

I have done a table on all 9 battle sites correspondences in all the major other sources which i posted in the same place as other table (link in first post) but it came out too big. I have a smaller table in pdf version, but archive.org doesn't take pdfs, and academia.edu doesn't work well with xp and dialup anymore. I should have created it in m.s. word not open office. I see it says file types allowed in attach here includes pdf so will see if it works now.

Some may possibly be wrong (esp question marked ones), but some are pretty surely right.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: