Atlantis Online
May 21, 2022, 04:32:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ghosts in the screen

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghosts in the screen  (Read 23 times)
It's A Trap

« on: December 25, 2015, 07:36:35 pm »

Back in the mid 2000's I was paying for food and a room in a very ordinary looking family home. I had so many experiences with plain out wierd phenomena (from an invisible force spooning with me in bed to shadow people slapping me leaving a red handprint on my face - and everything in between) it changed me from a sceptic to a firm believer in something otherworldly.

What I want to talk about today had to do with faces popping up on my computer screen replacing whatever was active at the moment. At first it started out with split second views of horrible looking people that looked like they were in severe pain. Like they were screaming in agony. I shook this off as hallucinations at first but they kept appearing whenever I was watching something! One day I had paused a YouTube clip and closed my eyes to rest for a while. I woke up to the sound of audio looping, like a stuck up vinyl record , coming from my speakers. I thought what the heck and turned on my monitor. What I saw I will NEVER forget. To my amazement there was a yellow faced goatee bearded man grinning at me. It was like a freeze frame with the looping audio in the background. First thing I did was try to wake myself up ( cuz this had to be a dream ) by rubbing my eyes, turning around and even giving myself a few slaps in the face but nevertheless he remained with that evil grin of his. I panicked and called for help and as soon the owner of the house got into an angle to see the screen the face disappeared in an instant. He did hear the sound though, I asked him later on. The whole thing lasted about 2-3 mins.

What I've been wondering lately is if it had anything to do with the subject matter I was watching when these faces appeared. The short ones were always while watching Ghost Hunters season 1 and 2 and the YouTube clip was a documentary about ufo's. I had gotten interested in fringe topics since I experienced so many things in that house... I guess I was looking for answers.

So what do you think I saw? Can paranormal shows spark activity? Let me know what you believe and if you have had anything similar happened  to you

Also I can assure you these were not "screamers" I'm familiar enough with computers Internet and memes to rule that out. I sincerely doubt these were some kind of virus or hacks since they seemed so personal.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: