Atlantis Online
December 07, 2021, 10:35:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Strange Diary of Anna Dupree

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Strange Diary of Anna Dupree  (Read 1972 times)
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2007, 08:01:18 pm »

Hi Rocky

I really put her through the ringer, didn't I?

Whats the difference between bare and bear?

bare is carry or to reveal and bear is a woodland creature right?

or is bear to carry... uhh oh

We'll have to forgive her for the mispelling she was terribly distraught at the time.

If you get time check out my new story.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 08:14:04 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2007, 09:02:28 pm »

"bare is carry or to reveal and bear is a woodland creature right?"

Bare would be to reveal...Bear is both to carry and the woodland creature...

"Obliate" is facinating but haven't had the time to get all the way through yet!  (that's the one you mean?)
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2007, 11:39:41 pm »

Hi Rocky

Well I got it wrong then, I did a rewrite on the Obliate, all kinds of grammatical errors making it hard to read.

Hopefully this will fix most of them.
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #123 on: March 09, 2007, 01:46:24 am »

I don't think it was hard to read, I just think it needed some more sex and violence, as usual!

Here is an example of what you could "put in:"

And as the monster's feelers tore through Amanda's goassamer nightgown, one of the creature's tentacles encircled her legs, while another wormed it's way around her arms, restraining her. The cold clamminess of the creatuere's skin brought goosebumps to her now bared body.  And then, Amanda's eyes grew bright with alert as a thurd tentacle now pushed it's way between her thighs.  A strange shock grew etched across her face and was powerless to prevent what would happen next, filled with hatred and self-disgust that she didn't ebven want to.

See..?
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2007, 03:42:07 am »

Pagan something more like this?

slap, lap As the Tentacles tore through Amanda's clothes she screamed hysterically, it furiously ripped them aside, to get at the tender warm flesh waiting for it, beneath her gossomer gown. slap, lap, slap, lap

It grabbed her arms, Dear God No, No, she thought as she feverishly stuggled to free herself from its clutches. It held her helpless and naked against the rough cavern walls. The tentacles encircled her quivering thighs forcefully speading them open. Sweat dripped down her forehead and into her eyes. slap, lap, slap, lap

A hundred lustfilled eyes stared mercilessly down upon her, yes squirm, riggle, I love that, it makes it so much yummier when they fight me. slap, lap

Tentacles crawled over soft skin, sending spasmatic shivers of revulsion through her tormented flesh. slap, lap, slap, lap She Squirmed "Aughh, no--please no--don't" she said, as she shook her head. As if this elemental fiend could be order away like a frightened school boy with a crush.

And then...it happened, Amanda's eyes stared in shock as another tentacle moved slowly, slowly, inevitibly up between her naked thighs. It encirlced her waist and lifted her in the air, all the better to get at her succulent bits. Amanda gasped, her heart raced, slap, lap, slap, lap her juices began to flow, her fear grew as she realized she was powerless to prevent the insidious horror of what would happen next: filled with self-hatred and disgust because she wanted it, "yes, yes, do it, you bastard!" she screamed, tears streaming down her eyes.

slap, lap, slap, lap Insanity strove with wanton lust to gain dominance: and claim her tortured pschye, she thrust her hip's forwards gyrating madly towards that fiendish member. She could stand it no longer, madness flooded her soul. slap, lap, slap, lap
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 07:39:28 am by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Aphrodite
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2007, 02:04:12 am »

Well, I daresay, that sounds like how  imagine a typical Friday night goes for Pagan, so I am not surprised that would be her idea of entertainment.
Report Spam   Logged

"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still. - Lao Tsu
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2007, 02:39:15 am »

Aphrodite Wink

Did you read the The Strange Diary of Anna Dupree, yet?

Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Aphrodite
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2007, 02:53:13 am »

I've read all the work you posted here.  "the Strange Diary of Anna Dupree" inspired me to do that and actually reminds me of my own life. I had similar feelings when I lost my parents, although I was much younger at the time than Anna was.  Hard dealing with this world when you are simply thrust into it alone.  I don't wonder that she went insane..?

The world is not to be trusted.  It is filled with things that should be better than the are, yet aren't.  We think we are good to one another, and yet we really aren't. The world is so full of predators.
Report Spam   Logged

"He who controls others maybe powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still. - Lao Tsu
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2007, 03:32:45 am »

Aphrodite Cry

I am sorry to hear about your parents.

The world is a cruel place place, anyone who denies that is kidding themselves.

But it is also a beautiful place, and their are still good people in this world.

I think you and I are alot alike, in that we judge others harshly, because we judge ourselves harshly.
We feel that everyone should live by the ideals of honor, honesty and intergrity that we hold so dear.

But we are not all the same each of us has our own path to walk, our own crosses to bear. (did I get that bear right Rocky?) Our own lessons to learn in this life time.

I really think I know what you are talking about I often feel the same way, remember that nothing is permanent, things do change and that movent is usually postive, even if we have to take one step back to take two steps forward.

As my Grandmother always says, just back up for a new start.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 04:23:35 am by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2007, 11:33:08 pm »

So did you change anything in the last printed version of the diary, Unknown?  Cause, if so, I didn't catch it.  And when are we going to see the final version of that and sequel?
Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2007, 11:51:11 pm »

Hi Stacy

No I just reposted Anna so that its hear near the end of the thread too, I don't think I will do any rewriting

of the Diary unless I spot a correction that needs to be made. I have the beginings of an idea to rewrite a

sequel I have already done two, this will be my THIRD posted attempt so I won't go down the Road of the

Doctor and the Professor as main characters again, because apparently that road goes nowhere fast.

I did do a rewrite of the Obliate, I loved this story it was put up before it was ready I guess. I few people like it, I think most people want the emotional stuff and not the action plot based stuff. I don't know if this is my fault because I am not good at it, or if this generally what people prefer.

Wow I went on and on didn't I?

Well anyway Stacy thank you for your interest, and I promised to do a sequel and I will, and when it does

it wil be much more like the first. I can't give you a time frame, but I am thinking about it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 11:58:09 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Aphrodite
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2007, 05:58:44 am »

Aphrodite Cry

I am sorry to hear about your parents.

The world is a cruel place place, anyone who denies that is kidding themselves.

But it is also a beautiful place, and their are still good people in this world.

I think you and I are alot alike, in that we judge others harshly, because we judge ourselves harshly.
We feel that everyone should live by the ideals of honor, honesty and intergrity that we hold so dear.

But we are not all the same each of us has our own path to walk, our own crosses to bear. (did I get that bear right Rocky?) Our own lessons to learn in this life time.

I really think I know what you are talking about I often feel the same way, remember that nothing is permanent, things do change and that moment is usually postive, even if we have to take one step back to take two steps forward.

As my Grandmother always says, just back up for a new start.

Unknown,

Thank you for your condolences.  The wound happened many years ago and yet some days, it is as fresh as if it happened yesterday. Some days, I feel utterly lost in this world.  What ends up consoling me is that I know that everyone else often feels the same way, they are just more able to hide it.

The world is a beautiful place, and if we just had the world to contend with, everything might be fine.  It is human beings that have always ended up making the world such a cold place to one another.

I shouldn't go on, less I infect others with my gloom.

Karen
Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2007, 09:16:11 am »

Hi Aphrodite

Honey you say whatever is on your mind, don't worry about us. Sometimes it helps to talk about things,

I know something is really bothering you, if you don't want to talk about this on the forum send me a

private e-mail, OK
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2007, 01:01:55 am »

Pagan something more like this?

slap, lap As the Tentacles tore through Amanda's clothes she screamed hysterically, it furiously ripped them aside, to get at the tender warm flesh waiting for it, beneath her gossomer gown. slap, lap, slap, lap

It grabbed her arms, Dear God No, No, she thought as she feverishly stuggled to free herself from its clutches. It held her helpless and naked against the rough cavern walls. The tentacles encircled her quivering thighs forcefully speading them open. Sweat dripped down her forehead and into her eyes. slap, lap, slap, lap

A hundred lustfilled eyes stared mercilessly down upon her, yes squirm, riggle, I love that, it makes it so much yummier when they fight me. slap, lap

Tentacles crawled over soft skin, sending spasmatic shivers of revulsion through her tormented flesh. slap, lap, slap, lap She Squirmed "Aughh, no--please no--don't" she said, as she shook her head. As if this elemental fiend could be order away like a frightened school boy with a crush.

And then...it happened, Amanda's eyes stared in shock as another tentacle moved slowly, slowly, inevitibly up between her naked thighs. It encirlced her waist and lifted her in the air, all the better to get at her succulent bits. Amanda gasped, her heart raced, slap, lap, slap, lap her juices began to flow, her fear grew as she realized she was powerless to prevent the insidious horror of what would happen next: filled with self-hatred and disgust because she wanted it, "yes, yes, do it, you bastard!" she screamed, tears streaming down her eyes.

slap, lap, slap, lap Insanity strove with wanton lust to gain dominance: and claim her tortured pschye, she thrust her hip's forwards gyrating madly towards that fiendish member. She could stand it no longer, madness flooded her soul. slap, lap, slap, lap

Well, there you go, now you're getting the hang of it, soney!
Don't it make you feel better to branch off into new horizons?
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2007, 01:21:58 am »

The standard "Creepy Magazine" tentacle tale, its formulaic but fun.
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: