Atlantis Online
August 13, 2022, 08:05:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The True Adventures of a Psychic Spy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The True Adventures of a Psychic Spy  (Read 1312 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 01:38:08 pm »

Shocked
Okay, I can’t say I’ve read David Morehouse’s , “Psychic Warrior” but I’ve read something like it by Courtney Brown who runs a remote viewing school in Atlanta.  In his book “Cosmic Voyage” which is more about extraterrestrials, he discusses the history of remote viewing and how it was a covert military project, still being used.  I wasn’t convinced about his extraterrestrial history, but I did get something from it about remote viewing.

I’ve had my own experience with an OBE so it didn’t take much to sell ME.
I had read a book on Astral Projection, and tried and tried to leave my body using the techniques in the book.  Then one day it just happened without trying.  My brief venture into what I would call, “the land of the dead” didn’t frighten me back into my body, as happens to some.  But the entire experience left me with the distinct experience that; this was nothing to fool around with.  I could hear things in the distance, and sounds that seemed to echo over a body of water.  And while I KNEW I could pass right through a wall and travel anywhere I wished in a thought, I willed myself back into my body, with the distinct impression that “I was NOT alone in this strange dimension”  I resigned never to try it again, until dying was something I was ready for.
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: