Atlantis Online
July 05, 2022, 01:52:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Bock Saga vs. the Lord of the Rings

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bock Saga vs. the Lord of the Rings  (Read 5328 times)
Terra Sohns

« on: June 14, 2009, 02:59:00 am »

INTRODUCTORY

I was handed a document in 1995 that was called The Bock Saga. My initial read of this thesis was of significant interest as it answered a number of research areas I had been investigating for a number of years. Much of this research was out side mainstream beliefs yet put together was pointing to a very different understanding of life on our planet. It was also clear to me that without this research one would dismiss The Bock Saga as an over fertile mind and ridiculous.

In 1996 I was able to listen to three audiotapes with Ior Bock talking about The Bock Saga, his family history. From these tapes I was able to understand the depth of knowledge that Ior Bock was trying to impart and how this knowledge could make a significant change to how we think and behave. It was clear that at that time Ior Bock had released only a portion of the information he had to share. I therefore waited for further information to be released. At that time in 1996 I was also able to get some of the information of the Bock Saga via a web site J.Weber and the Positive Foundation. Also a web site by A Barker (this site is still on line), and appears to be the same as it was five years ago. Since that time the Positive Foundation web site information has been removed. No new information has been made available and in fact there appears to be far less available now than there was five years ago.

In 1998 I started to read the Wingmakers material (another fascinating and controversial cosmology) and was conscious of certain links to the Bock Saga. I was still hoping that someone more qualified than myself would release the information of the Bock Saga to all who had a desire to expand their consciousness.

At the beginning of this year 2001 the latest Wingmaker material was made available and further links are made to the Bock Saga material. I feel it is now time to make this information available and my own research for others to expand upon. Whether the Wingmakers material is indeed true is in my mind of no concern as the information it imparts expands our understanding that we are as yet not whole and truly need a new direction for the well being of all who live on our planet.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: