Atlantis Online
July 06, 2022, 08:11:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

REMOTE VIEWING

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: REMOTE VIEWING  (Read 992 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: June 30, 2007, 07:07:58 am »

THE SCIENTIFIC BASIS OF REMOTE-VIEWING

This led me to ask whether there could be a scientific basis to RV and RMCT. As a proponent of RV, I knew that it worked.

Joe McMoneagle, a retired US Army intelligence officer-who claims to have left Stargate in 1984 with a Legion of Merit award for providing information on 150 targets that was unavailable from other sources-used RV to go into the mind of Shaw Taylor, to see through his eyes, in an experiment carried out on The Paranormal World of Paul McKenna (ITV, UK). This method of using RV to enter the brains of other people is called remote sensing (RS). Biophysical RMCT can be considered to have the explanation for how ESP and telepathy work.

I have had many people ask me whether there is information available on the scientific basis of RV. Having looked through the Internet at the web sites purporting to be leaders in RV technology, I came to the conclusion that either the knowledge base of Western experts was feeble, or most of the real information was classified. Most of the leading research done in the US on brain function with respect to electronic RMCT is classified. The excellent articles in NEXUS (e.g., vol. 3, no. 3) have covered electronic RMCT in more depth than is available elsewhere, but to my knowledge there has been little scientific discussion of biophysical RMCT, so the following is a brief introduction.

The Russians have been the world experts in biophysics since the 1950s. Their research in this area has concentrated on military uses of biophysical field effects and telekinesis (the ability to move objects at a distance), as well as the search for 'psi genes' that promote and mediate RV and the biophysical fields involved in telekinesis. This has led the Russians to study the biological basis of RV.

For RV to work, 'something' must leave the body so that remote locations can be seen. Research seems to indicate that RV uses biophysical field effects to manifest perception outside the body.

The Russians have used all means at their disposal to develop biophysical RMCT-drugs, hypnosis, invasive brain surgery, electronic implant technology and a number of electromagnetic, electrostatic, magnetic and psychotronic means to boost the latent psi abilities of carefully selected psi-able Russians.

There is reason to believe that their research in the biophysical domain became so advanced that they opened doorways to other continuums and themselves fell prey to malevolent forces. US research into these areas will eventually lead the Americans to the same crossroads. Indeed, in a secret underground base they are already experimenting with electronic extradimensional doorways, exposing the US consciousness to incredible levels of extradimensional influences.

It is well known that the physical body is surrounded by a mantle of electromagnetic (EM) energy. The eyes pick up this photonic emission, though 90 per cent of this information is filtered out in the thalamus, with the remainder fitted into a visual-mental model which we see as reality. Once visual perception can be unfiltered, auras can be seen around people.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:33:06 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: