Atlantis Online
August 16, 2022, 01:43:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 9985 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2009, 11:38:00 pm »

You say HFN that Communism is not the only answer.  Tribal life is not much different.  In the past, there was not equality between the sexes in tribal life.  IF perhaps, in the future, there are less people and these people live in tribes where equality of the sexes is practiced, perhaps it would be successful.  Work has to be shared equally, as does the fruits of the labour.  But human nature being what it is, there will always be those who are lazy but still want a share, there will always be those who want to be the leaders, even if they aren't qualified, and will cause no end of frustration to those who are qualified.  Mankind is not ready for world peace.  Mankind has not yet raised itself high enough on a spiritual level to UNDERSTAND what love and peace is.  The movement has started, but it has a long way to go.  The few that HAVE raised their mindal level are the Tibetan Lamas.  There, they share the chores without question, they exist on a minimal amount of food and clothing, and do not desire more than what they have of the physical accoutrements.  They understand that they don't need more than what they have to raise their consciousness to the highest levels.  In fact, having more would just get in the way.  

I have felt for some time that there is a goundswell forming that people can feel, and yet we don't know what it is.  But something is happening and it's like people are starting to panic without knowing why.   They are looking for an explanation for their inate fear and suggest any manner of different themes.  For instance, this business of the Mayan Calendar and the world ending in 2012.   Or the notion that some planet X or Nibiru is going to come out of the clear blue and throw us out of orbit, or smash into us, or something wild like that.  Perhaps it's a sub-conscious fear that we're all generating because we've all over spent, are in debt up to our necks and not just individuals, but states and provinces and countries.  If the whole financial world crashes and comes to a standstill - this could be what will make the world start over.  But it would have to be done with everyone being on a level playing field.  

I watched President Obama campaign.  He came across as super sincere, very desirous of helping his country.  I believe with everything in me, that he was very sincere and had no idea that once he obtained the office of presidency, it didn't matter how much he wanted to help, he was taken aside and told how it was going to be.  Now I don't know just what secrets are told to the incoming president, but I've seen it with all of them since I was old enough to notice.  It was the same with Kennedy.  He saw the nation getting fat and lazy and uninterested in what was happening around them.  He went out front and centre and told everyone to get busy and exercise, get fit.  The mind stagnates when the body is inactive.  He had great ideals, and gradually he was worn down too, but obviously he was still fighting for his idea of the American Dream that didn't fit in with the controlling powers' plans and he was gotten rid of.  The presidents since Kennedy have been good little puppets, not making any waves.  The Clinton years showed a movement forward in prosperity and the nation had a surplus and low unemployment.  Then like a symphony of cannons blasting off, George W. Bush, in 8 measly years, totally destroyed your constitution, took away your freedoms, not only broke you country but put you so far into debt you'll never get out, and sent all your young people to war against the wishes of the people so that they will not only be financially broke, but psycologically destroyed as well.  Why?  What the hell do the manipulators have in store for the future and why?  

Is it necessary to purge the world of most of it's inhabitants in order to start over again?

As far as I can see, we, as individuals cannot stop what is coming.  If we are to survive, then yes, we need to have a storehouse of food and water, but we should have that anyway in case of any disaster.  I'm not afraid to die.  I'm afraid of suffering before I die and I'm afraid for others to suffer also.  If death is coming, I want it to come quickly.  However, the point is, death comes to us all eventually, so why panic about what we THINK is going to happen?

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2009, 11:43:30 pm »

Smiley
Has anyone here read " Atlas Shrugged"? The premise of the book is the premise of the topic here. It was written in 1957 but we are living it today.

If a cataclysm is going to getcha it is going to getcha. Just be like the animals during the tsunami, don't sit there and marvel at this strange occurence, run like hell.

I believe that this is the one life we have, here and now with no afterlife. People think with my belief that I wouldn't value life but on the contrary I believe I value it more because this is it. You could chose to be cynical, angry and generally unhappy and make up for it later or you could live like this is all you have and make all you days good ones. You can't fool the reaper.

I wish you all wonderful happy lives.  

That is very upbeat and possitive and thank you for contributing that.
However changing your life now to help you get to that direction that you are going to "Run like hell in" may be the difference of being an example to future generations, or being an example of what can happen to future generations.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2009, 11:54:08 pm »

You say HFN that Communism is not the only answer.  Tribal life is not much different.  In the past, there was not equality between the sexes in tribal life.  IF perhaps, in the future, there are less people and these people live in tribes where equality of the sexes is practiced, perhaps it would be successful.  Work has to be shared equally, as does the fruits of the labour.  But human nature being what it is, there will always be those who are lazy but still want a share, there will always be those who want to be the leaders, even if they aren't qualified, and will cause no end of frustration to those who are qualified.  Mankind is not ready for world peace.  Mankind has not yet raised itself high enough on a spiritual level to UNDERSTAND what love and peace is.  The movement has started, but it has a long way to go.  The few that HAVE raised their mindal level are the Tibetan Lamas.  There, they share the chores without question, they exist on a minimal amount of food and clothing, and do not desire more than what they have of the physical accoutrements.  They understand that they don't need more than what they have to raise their consciousness to the highest levels.  In fact, having more would just get in the way.  

I have felt for some time that there is a goundswell forming that people can feel, and yet we don't know what it is.  But something is happening and it's like people are starting to panic without knowing why.   They are looking for an explanation for their inate fear and suggest any manner of different themes.  For instance, this business of the Mayan Calendar and the world ending in 2012.   Or the notion that some planet X or Nibiru is going to come out of the clear blue and throw us out of orbit, or smash into us, or something wild like that.  Perhaps it's a sub-conscious fear that we're all generating because we've all over spent, are in debt up to our necks and not just individuals, but states and provinces and countries.  If the whole financial world crashes and comes to a standstill - this could be what will make the world start over.  But it would have to be done with everyone being on a level playing field.  

I watched President Obama campaign.  He came across as super sincere, very desirous of helping his country.  I believe with everything in me, that he was very sincere and had no idea that once he obtained the office of presidency, it didn't matter how much he wanted to help, he was taken aside and told how it was going to be.  Now I don't know just what secrets are told to the incoming president, but I've seen it with all of them since I was old enough to notice.  It was the same with Kennedy.  He saw the nation getting fat and lazy and uninterested in what was happening around them.  He went out front and centre and told everyone to get busy and exercise, get fit.  The mind stagnates when the body is inactive.  He had great ideals, and gradually he was worn down too, but obviously he was still fighting for his idea of the American Dream that didn't fit in with the controlling powers' plans and he was gotten rid of.  The presidents since Kennedy have been good little puppets, not making any waves.  The Clinton years showed a movement forward in prosperity and the nation had a surplus and low unemployment.  Then like a symphony of cannons blasting off, George W. Bush, in 8 measly years, totally destroyed your constitution, took away your freedoms, not only broke you country but put you so far into debt you'll never get out, and sent all your young people to war against the wishes of the people so that they will not only be financially broke, but psycologically destroyed as well.  Why?  What the hell do the manipulators have in store for the future and why?  

Is it necessary to purge the world of most of it's inhabitants in order to start over again?

As far as I can see, we, as individuals cannot stop what is coming.  If we are to survive, then yes, we need to have a storehouse of food and water, but we should have that anyway in case of any disaster.  I'm not afraid to die.  I'm afraid of suffering before I die and I'm afraid for others to suffer also.  If death is coming, I want it to come quickly.  However, the point is, death comes to us all eventually, so why panic about what we THINK is going to happen?

Panic is what others do when poop hits the fan.
What I'm doing is telling them ahead of time to prepare for the worst if it happens so that they don't need to panic.  Smiley
Budda bing-budda boom.

(throws hands in the air)

I need 2 tylonols and a ward cup of tea.
LOL

I love anyways Q.......
I need to find a hobby. LMAO

Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2009, 11:54:41 pm »

Q- Doesn't part of the Karmatic debt you descibed involve learning and helping others by what you learn?
In my point of veiw that is exactly all I am trying to accomplish here.
Many don't see things the way I do and by all rights they shouldn't. Yet it gives me peace to atleast send out a notion that things like these in mention can and may effect them.
If I'm wrong then I will rejoice and laugh the hardest at myself for being "The Boy Who cried Wolf".

If I'm not, then atleast I helped prepare people for an outcome to give as many of them as I can a "Big Heads Up" about how their world is changing.
I'm not telling anyone else to move away from their homes or telling them that they better spend their life savings to survive world cataclyms. I'm just telling them that there is more that they are not being told then what there is being said. I'm also telling people that if they see any of what I'm saying to be true then this is what to expect.

I know it pisses people off to hear someone bash something they might really beleive in.
Hell it pisses me off sometimes. Yet I have considered that I might be wrong and as a disclamer to all of this.
I have even said this in prior posts.
One thing I can say for certain in what I feel inside. Something is not right with Obama!
And something is not right with us.
I'll leave it at that.

You haven't exactly clarified what it is you're worried about HFN.  Just what is it that you're trying to warn people about?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

iwannano

« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2009, 12:03:30 am »

I've read all the posts to this topic and I'm ready for whatever comes.

I knew a guy who was always preparing for everything but never did anything or took the time to appreciate all that is good around him. Poor bastard was miserable.

I can't worry about something someone else may or may not do. Like you, HFN, I take care of me and mine and anyone else I can. I let'em all know when I'm thinking about them and I love them. That's my preparation.

I'm working on the Hawaiian island of Kauai right now. There are people here that don't realize they live in paradise. I saw these beautiful 50' tall trees that instead of leaves were full of yellow flowers. I asked a local what the tree was called, he said which one, I said the one with the yellow flowers, he said I needed to show him, I did and he said he hadn't noticed the flowers before. I was blown away that one of the most beautiful things I had seen wasn't even noticed by someone who lived right under it. The moral to my story is you can try to warn people of things they can't see but these are the same people who can't see what's right in front of them.

BTW the tree is call the gold tree of Waimea. It blooms from February to June so I was lucky enough to catch the end of its cycle this year.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2009, 12:14:10 am »

I'm worried about everyone........

I think we are at the heart of the problems in the way they are being delt with. I can't just sit by while the whole of humanity is not being told the truth about what threats we are truely facing. Aside from world cataclyms, and manipulative, greedy controllers. We are at the mercy of what we make of the world we are given. How we transforms the way we live now, may make a difference later.
Nor can I sit here and not worry about how others are going to fair in these times if what I am seeing and hearing is true.

6 billion or more people out there.
 Embarrassed If the worst is even near the end of my life time here. I want to die knowing in my heart that somehow I made a difference that enables someone elses kids and generations to survive.
Without that heads up, they go into the night beleiving only lies that were told to "Protect them?"
It seems selfish to simply let them die without know why or even how they might.

I guess if that is what I'm doing wrong here then it's one mistake I can live with.
Now, what do the rest of you care to contribute to the next 10 minutes of your lives?

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2009, 12:19:43 am »

I've read all the posts to this topic and I'm ready for whatever comes.

I knew a guy who was always preparing for everything but never did anything or took the time to appreciate all that is good around him. Poor bastard was miserable.

I can't worry about something someone else may or may not do. Like you, HFN, I take care of me and mine and anyone else I can. I let'em all know when I'm thinking about them and I love them. That's my preparation.

I'm working on the Hawaiian island of Kauai right now. There are people here that don't realize they live in paradise. I saw these beautiful 50' tall trees that instead of leaves were full of yellow flowers. I asked a local what the tree was called, he said which one, I said the one with the yellow flowers, he said I needed to show him, I did and he said he hadn't noticed the flowers before. I was blown away that one of the most beautiful things I had seen wasn't even noticed by someone who lived right under it. The moral to my story is you can try to warn people of things they can't see but these are the same people who can't see what's right in front of them.

BTW the tree is call the gold tree of Waimea. It blooms from February to June so I was lucky enough to catch the end of its cycle this year.

So you seen this treasure when the season was right and was lucky enough to have that moment. Which reveals still another moral. Seek and ye shall find.
I'm simply asking that you all reseach what might lead to life for others.
So that at some point down the road someone else had a chance to see this same tree bloom.
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2009, 12:20:02 am »

I agree with you iwannano.  Although we don't agree as to what happens after death, I most definitely agree with you that we have to appreciate what we have while we have it for tomorrow it may be gone.  My husband laughs at me because I have to touch everything.  That tree you saw, I would have hugged it and stroked it's leaves and buried my face in the flowers and my husband would not know why I did it.  All my life, I have done what I could for others.  I find no satisfaction in doing a thing just for myself.  I would much rather be helping someone else or sharing something with someone, than keeping it for myself.

In my formative years, I reasoned, along with many others I'm sure, that if we only had one life to live, why were some people cursed to live as cripples, or mentally handicapped?  Was this just pure bad luck?  Tough beanies baby, you get one kick at the can and you've missed before you're even born?  Don't think so.  I think the plan is so huge we can barely conceive of it even with the concept of reincarnation.  But what would be the purpose of us being here at all, if it's just to die and become nothing?  Seems most illogical to have such a waste.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2009, 12:36:21 am »

Is this the tree?

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/7327348_nQEwC/1/545047942_TZuVG#545047942_TZuVG
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

iwannano

« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2009, 12:50:39 am »

They have that one here also but this is the one that floored me:

http://www.hear.org/starr/plants/images/image/?q=050518-1608

it is about twice as tall as the golden shower tree and the flowers are smaller. Both are beautiful.
Report Spam   Logged
Matt
Superhero Member

« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2009, 02:09:11 am »

Dude, you are so lucky to be out there.  I can't think of anything better than living on an island in the middle of the Pacific.  Everyone I know who has been out to Hawaii just loves the place.

About the warnings that HFN is trying to project to people. He is a nice guy, but I think he is missing the boat on this.  The U.S. government has NEVER acted on what is best for the people, only the rich people.  I guess the reason why it irritates Qoais and others here is that people have seemed to wait until Obama to bring it up.

Did any of you really think that Reagan or the Bushes were acting on your behalf?

Come on!

The government has always been controlled by lobbyists, big business and the filthy rich.  Why else would they pass a bill that makes it harder to declare bankruptcy, or a credit card "reform" bill that doesn't even limit the interest credit card companies can charge people?

Like Dick Durbin (Senator from Illinois) said a few weeks ago, 'Congress is controlled by the banks."  That is not a new development. And people can blame Obama all they want for it, but it was just as much a problem under Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter and John F. Kennedy as it is now.

We do not, and never did, have "government of the people," unless, of course, you are one of the rich people.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"Live fast, die young."
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2009, 09:09:17 am »

Has anyone here read " Atlas Shrugged"? The premise of the book is the premise of the topic here. It was written in 1957 but we are living it today.

If a cataclysm is going to getcha it is going to getcha. Just be like the animals during the tsunami,
I believe that this is the one life we have, here and now with no afterlife.
I wish you all wonderful happy lives.  

Some day in 2012" Nibiru will fall from heavens unto Earth an babylonian Tablet says and so says" Revellations " of St Herome on Patmos

But WHAT if it had already happened in: 1055  and   855 bc ( historically observed and recorded ) but the modern Historians forgot all about it ? ( Like Plato's " Young - Greeks "!)

Calling it a scientifically " Impossible" occurance ?!  Than pops-up" GEORGEOS " and tells "it all happened in SPAIN" and gets ignored in the process
too.

Afterwards comes " Blue" and says that all Atlantis knowledge is based on a wrongly translated Document and all Atlantologists get angry with him.

WHAT  IF ? it already had happened but people forget about it !
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:18:29 am by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2009, 10:09:32 am »

Oh rats, your link is experiencing technical difficulties and hopes to be back on line soon!

Yes I suppose that's what's really ticking me off about the American situation.  Everyone just floated along without paying any attention to what the leaders were doing to their country, until it was in such a mess it was to the point of mass panic.  Now they need someone to blame, a doorstep to lay the fault at, and since the ones that brought them to this passe can't be punished, they take it out on the one who sincerely wants to try to rectify things.  I can see that HFN feels that all he can do is warn people, of what I'm not sure because the whole world seems to have finally awakened to the fact that there is a world wide crises, and it is going to take exactly what President Obama is saying - teamwork - to try to effect repairs.  Everyone is already aware of the crunch, that's why they're scared, and it's not just in the States.  There are more things to fear as a future, than what people are calling a One World Government.  Forget that.  Ain't gonna happen. Statesmen in England are already calling for England to "get out of Europe", as they don't want to be lumped together.   Unless of course the Chinese make a move for control since they're probably the only ones with the power now to manage it.  Have you ever seen that show called Soylent Green?  Now THAT could really happen.  Too many people, no money, no food, greenhouses to grow the food, but no power to run them.  So what happens?  Legal cannibalism.  Render down the dead into food for the living and ration it out with green stamps.  A bit extreme?  Not really.  California is supplying the food for a major portion of the US and a lot of Canada as well.  How long can they go on growing 3 crops a year or more before the soil finally gives out.  Because everyone imports from California, the soil in other places has either already been overused, or is being left to blow away in the wind.  There won't BE land to grow things on.  What little land is left, won't be able to sustain the massive populations.  We in the Americas can't really fathom it because we can hop in the car, drive out to the country and see the huge fields planted with crops.  In China and Japan, there are so many people, that to live in a space of about 250 sq. ft. is a luxury.  Thousands of people live in drawers.  Literally.  The drawers are stacked up, and people rent the drawers, which is where they "live".  They sleep there and have a few personal belongings in the drawer.  When the world is out of balance like that, something has to give, or, someone will do something about it.  Like create a war.  There will always be wars and rumors of wars until there's a shift and balance is regained.  People have been worried and concerned about the "end times" since the beginning of time.  

As for worrying about what the government is doing, those that scream the loudest get the attention. Here in Canada, it is Quebec that always threatens to pull out and the government jumps through hoops trying to pacify her.  We in the west, say let her go.  If it's time for Canada to break up, then so be it.  Why keep trying to force something to work that is broken?  If you want change, you have to find a way to make it happen.  That's what Obama was all about.  HE saw it, and made a move to do something.  If you want change, write it down, take it to the person who is your local representative.  Hound that person, until they make a move to satisfy their constituents.  The system is there, use it instead of whining about what's happening.  Rise up in civil war if you think things are so bad.
Report Spam   Logged

Logic rules.

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2009, 10:19:43 am »

Dude, you are so lucky to be out there.  I can't think of anything better than living on an island in the middle of the Pacific.  Everyone I know who has been out to Hawaii just loves the place.

About the warnings that HFN is trying to project to people. He is a nice guy, but I think he is missing the boat on this.  The U.S. government has NEVER acted on what is best for the people, only the rich people.  I guess the reason why it irritates Qoais and others here is that people have seemed to wait until Obama to bring it up.

Did any of you really think that Reagan or the Bushes were acting on your behalf?

Come on!

The government has always been controlled by lobbyists, big business and the filthy rich.  Why else would they pass a bill that makes it harder to declare bankruptcy, or a credit card "reform" bill that doesn't even limit the interest credit card companies can charge people?

Like Dick Durbin (Senator from Illinois) said a few weeks ago, 'Congress is controlled by the banks."  That is not a new development. And people can blame Obama all they want for it, but it was just as much a problem under Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter and John F. Kennedy as it is now.

We do not, and never did, have "government of the people," unless, of course, you are one of the rich people.  Wink

Actually that is not accurate either. I did protest Bush.....Tooth and Nail!

Volitzer, Bianca and several mods can tell ya.
Larry Fragg, Elmer and all the right wing guys that were coming here claiming they were republicans can tell you that I met them with even more resistance then what I am creating with Obama.
I have never supported any of these presidents. Matt I'm sure your a nice guy too. However you are mistaken if you think that I waited til Obama to get the office before my protest started.
I've been telling people how crooked the politics are for atleast 15 years now. I was 21 when I joined my first protest to contest something I didn't feel was right.

For 25 years I have studied paranormal subjects and researched them over and over again to see what information updated. I have also studied what all world religions were about and how they all seem to share certain ideas and stories.

It's what has lead me to beleive that the "Boat" I missed is sinking and that I'm deploying life-boats.
 Wink

However as I keep saying. You are entitled to think what you will.
I would like to state that there is thousands of others out there that I have never spoke to that have drawn independant conclusions of their own that say the same things I am.
These same people are former astronauts, teachers, researchers, scientists, news editors, and so on.......

I guess they must have missed the boat too.

Report Spam   Logged

no thing

« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2009, 10:42:34 am »

All,

It appears that discussions of the present and the past form the basis of current thinking (i.e. our belief structure of what ‘reality’ is). We have been led to believe that the way we view the world is how it ‘is’, how it has been, and how it will be, but I don’t feel this is the way we should approach our future. When we focus our energy/personal power on what is or what has been, then we are generating more of the same for our future.

My wife and I had a discussion yesterday regarding ‘awakening’, and she was trying to define what ‘awakening’ is. To me, awakening “begins” when we realize that what we have held as ‘truth’ in our lives begins to be questioned. I am not saying that we should become radical extremists and rebel against everything that is. I feel for me, experiencing life as ‘Q’ noted is extremely important, for the only true knowledge you have in your life is what you have experienced. Everything else is a ‘belief’ based on someone else’s truth, which of course may or may not be an actual truth. So what benefit is it to ‘know’ the truth? It takes personal power to maintain a false truth. The real truth needs nothing to maintain it, for it ‘is’.

For the short time I have been on AO I have seen a big increase in its member base. Why? Humans are awakening at this point in time in larger numbers every day, and they are beginning to ask questions regarding their existence, their ‘reality’, and this is accelerating. I cannot say what is causing this for I don’t know for certain. I do feel that this is not a linear function, but an square function  (i.e. not 1, 2,3, 4…, but 1, 2, 4, 16…). Just as in nuclear fission, there is a critical mass required to cause an explosion, the same is true with human consciousness as a whole. When enough people have awakened, when they have generated real ‘truths’ in their lives, and they desire true change, there will a dramatic shift. Do we human beings truly have this ability? In silence, ask your own heart.

So why is personal power important? Personal power is what humans use to focus their intent. The act of focusing one’s intent is used to manifest what we want, for the universe responds to our intent. Anyone who is familiar with the movie “The Secret” has at least been exposed to this, and those who have applied this information ‘know’ that this is a ‘truth’. If you want to know/experience this truth, then try experimenting with your ‘intent’. There are many guides out there that will explain how. Do not accept what I am saying, know the truth for yourself through experience.

So, we have personal power and we focus this personal power through our intent on what we want our reality to be. This typically generates the question, “what goes into the makeup of our intent?” Your ‘intent’ is made up of magical elements; your thoughts, words, and deeds. Yes, magical elements, but we have lost the knowledge of their power and use. If our thoughts, words, and deeds are filled with our past and present ideas of what things are and how they should be, then this is what we will continue to manifest. Insanity has been described as the act of repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different result. But if we begin to focus on what we truly want to change, then this is what we will manifest. By building our existence on truth, we continue the awakening process and begin to see clearly what these changes are. A most famous saying but one typically understood only in passing…”The truth will set you free”.

ILAL

no thing
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: