Atlantis Online
July 02, 2022, 08:46:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 8853 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #180 on: June 15, 2009, 06:19:26 am »

Let's keep in mind that the Federal Reserve can not account for 8 trillion dollars in lost revenues....
Hmmmmmmmm

A threat of Nuclear War from North Korea?

A present war in the middle East?

An Unemployment rate that will exceed 12 percent nationally before the turn of the year?

Hmmmmmmmm

It seems Obama has his hands full with all of this.
Yet he is bringing change we can beleive in.
"Yes We Can"

However that is only if he can produce and make good on his promices that he made to get elected.
 Cool

Hmmmmmmmm
That won't happen unless "we the people", are willing to say "what about your promices?"
After all; Majority rules in a true democracy.
IF, we don't speak up together and atleast inquire the real figures, and find out what is real and isn't.
We remain divided by the lies, and acts thereof that any such hope will be diminished.
 Undecided

Or

We can go on beleiving what we see and hear, doing nothing to make anything better. Leaving it to our president to handle all on his own. I mean what ever happens simply happens right?
Who cares what happens.

Or

We can go for a real act of humanity and solve our own problems by saying, "Enough is enough"
Time to take matters into our own hands and reinvent the world through radical, yet peaceful means.
Think outside the box folks. Generations of our ancestors made it without exchanging money that we know is being made out of thin air. (No gold standard, just credit.)

Perhaps encouraging people to volunteer in companies that need to produce certain things is an option.
In exchange these companies can offer to help atleast sustain a utility bill for the individual, or feed theirs families for that duration to save on expences and put out the work needed to sustain fulfillment of orders made.

Certain other luxuries can be exchanged via barter to encourage this movement. Not to mention valuable experience gained be volunteers. Need new windows?
Volunteer where a company manufactures windows and for every order fulfilled 1 or 2 windows are installed in that home.

Because they aren't earning money for the work they do, state offices can not effect benefits that individuals are receiving such as unemployment, food stamps, cash assistance, and medical assitance.
The company benefits because they aren't paying out "Wage Expences"....

Need clothing? Make clothing for others.
Need food? Make food for others.
Needs shelter? Make shelter for others?
Need insurance, sell it from home using your own telephone and work for credits toward your own coverage.  Wink
In exchange, the individual becomes a man or woman of many hats and is provided with whatever he or she needs.

Imagine working 4 or 5 hours everyday making say cupcakes for say hostess, and then they pay off something like overdue amounts on your heating bill. The company saves money annually by not employing you with revenues made through you production. You stay warm all winter long because your back bill was paid and you shut off notices are void.

You have to admit that the idea has merit.
Even if you want to get paid, a wage decrease plus coverage to one utility bill is still saving a company money and saving you money. So instead of a set bare minimum wage. Let's consider say a salery of $175.00 a week set at 40 hours, plus pays your telephone and cable bills or just your quarterly water bill where metered water is. $700.00 dollars a month average with free cable and telephone or water.
Two bills you don't have to pay for the time you work there, plus your receiving a wage.
The company writes these bills off at the end of the year as an "operating expence" and you get an earned income credit.

Will this happen?
Well thats up to us and employers in our regions to decide.
Any money saved today by companies is a good thing plus people get what they need as well.
As for the volunteer thing. That would wok even on a part time basis, because people can do two 4 hour volunteer projects a day while collecting whatever assistance they are getting and these companies using whatever they bartered with in return has a write off at the end of every quarter.

Is there laws prohibiting this?

« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:01:50 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

iwannano

« Reply #181 on: June 15, 2009, 07:12:43 am »

I like the concept and it goes with what I have been saying, act to take care of yourself.

You may not be aware of it but barter is taxable according to the Infernal revenue sevice.

If you can help others do it even if all you get is a good feeling inside. The good karma is rewarded.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #182 on: June 15, 2009, 07:30:14 am »

I like the concept and it goes with what I have been saying, act to take care of yourself.

You may not be aware of it but barter is taxable according to the Infernal revenue sevice.

If you can help others do it even if all you get is a good feeling inside. The good karma is rewarded.

Grin And just think that if this ever got underway, Temp Agencies are about the only thing being effected by this transition. Which we all know that this would save companies more money then Tempory employment agencies would. Then on the other side of that. Temps who are working for temp agencies may stand to make out better too depending on what kinds of deals can be made.

Then the whole faster, better, cheaper thing that creates out-sourcing our jobs might be facing a new turn that will lead to more jobs coming back. You see, if people don't have to worry about paying certain things, they won't need to make as much money annually to sustain certain things we are using. The wage decrease in exchange for certain service that companies can be presented with. In turn will prove to save a company millions while making money, and will help Americans still earn money but help ease the stress of not making enough to pay certain things.

This in turn saves everyone money and helps everyone use what monies they have, go further.
Redefining Benefits!

Think about it. If we were willing to settle for $100.00 a week take home and the company in exchange offered to pay you mortgages or all your utilities. Those monthly bills will still not total the amount you would have been making at minium wage. Saving the company money. Yet you don't have to worry about those bills anymore so that $100.00 a week totals at average $400.00 a month. Now what does this money go toward that you earn besides those nickle and dime things we need like hygene, toliet paper, and so on. With money to spare....
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:44:04 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #183 on: June 15, 2009, 07:45:34 am »

I mean if money truely is the only system that works. Make it work for us, instead of against us.
Even if, a company like GE were to implemement paying employee mortgages in exchange for employee acceptence to lower wages. The plan still works.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 09:56:43 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #184 on: June 15, 2009, 09:57:24 am »

Smiley This is ofcourse a big, "IF".....
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2009, 09:38:41 am »

I wonder if they leave me alive for now to help in confusing the masses more with my own argument?
If, the things I published were all true; I should be dead!
Report Spam   Logged

Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #186 on: June 17, 2009, 12:10:15 am »

I wonder if they leave me alive for now to help in confusing the masses more with my own argument?
If, the things I published were all true; I should be dead!

Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #187 on: June 17, 2009, 12:40:10 am »

More news from the Department of You can't make this **** up!

Well this is just to much. It seems that the Taliban's biggest ally is not other than old Mary Jane. Not only does it make them feel good, but serves as perfect cover from NGVs and themal imaging systems.

Acording to General Rick Hillier the Canadian Chief of Staff, the Taliban are hiding in forest of 10-feet tall marijuana plants.

"The challenge is that marijuana plants absorb energy, heat very readily. It's very difficult to penetrate with thermal devices ... and as a result you really have to be careful that the Taliban don't dodge in and out of those marijuana forests," he said in a speech in Ottawa.

The Canadians have tried everything, including camouflaging their vehicles with marijiuana leaves!

"We tried burning them with white phosphorous -- it didn't work. We tried burning them with diesel -- it didn't work. The plants are so full of water right now ... that we simply couldn't burn them," he said.

You just can't make this stuff up!
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2009, 04:08:48 pm »

Cool

That explains many things.
Now if they would just make legal.......

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2009, 04:15:10 pm »

"Now if they would just make legal......."

They probably will, HFN -

So that they can TAX that too.....

Know something, Harry?

Events are following exactly what led up to the American Revolution.

IT IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS

For real, Harry!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2009, 05:06:20 pm »

Legalize marijiuana and prostitition and collect the taxes, and the deficit will be paid in no time.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2009, 05:13:11 pm »

You can find other verions on google videos, without Hungarian subtitles.I posted this version because of the beginning.Other versions doesn't have it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3176819700539858901&ei=RLg6Sr6MF6Tq2gKH4vGvCg&q=Zeitgeist+3&hl=en
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2009, 05:17:39 pm »

It doesn't seem to work, Harconen, at least for me.....
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2009, 05:37:33 pm »

Try this

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Zeitgeist+3&hl=en&emb=0#

see hungarian version fore the beginning, that part is not in other versions.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:02:07 pm by Harconen » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2009, 07:02:48 pm »

"Now if they would just make legal......."

They probably will, HFN -

So that they can TAX that too.....

Know something, Harry?

Events are following exactly what led up to the American Revolution.

IT IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS

For real, Harry!!!
Shocked   B that is so weird.
I have had dreams of being a "Red Coat"...
I feel I have fought that war. In fact I feel like I have lived in Ripley NY at some point and that I feel it everytime I have ever past through there.
Even the stars today were exactly the same as they were then in locations and I noticed that only days ago.

I never seen myself admitting these thing here on the forum. However There is more.........
I befriended a free mason recently on myspace. Jerry. He asked me a strange question that I still am not sure how to answer.
He asked me how I preceive time? I told him that it has no strait lines.
Why I said that is beyond me. He replied and wanted to know what my grandfathers name was.
I didn't answer.

Why would he want to know this?

Weird thing is, My grandfather was a Mason.
I know alot about them and I am still in awe.

The reason this effects me is because of the role of free masons in the birth of this nation. Me demanding action against corruption and greed. And the civil war skies.
And I'm Capricorn.
  Shocked
Weirder yet, I was due origionally on Febuary 14. Which would have made me Aquarian.
Valentine's Day but what else happened on Feb. 14th?
Research it.

Instead I came Dec. 31st. (pre-mature)
Now, I see why this all has been affecting me the way it has.

Read the stars for the July 4th holiday B.
For Capricorn. I need to know how it comes out.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:05:42 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: