Atlantis Online
August 18, 2022, 06:46:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 9985 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2009, 12:19:43 am »

I've read all the posts to this topic and I'm ready for whatever comes.

I knew a guy who was always preparing for everything but never did anything or took the time to appreciate all that is good around him. Poor bastard was miserable.

I can't worry about something someone else may or may not do. Like you, HFN, I take care of me and mine and anyone else I can. I let'em all know when I'm thinking about them and I love them. That's my preparation.

I'm working on the Hawaiian island of Kauai right now. There are people here that don't realize they live in paradise. I saw these beautiful 50' tall trees that instead of leaves were full of yellow flowers. I asked a local what the tree was called, he said which one, I said the one with the yellow flowers, he said I needed to show him, I did and he said he hadn't noticed the flowers before. I was blown away that one of the most beautiful things I had seen wasn't even noticed by someone who lived right under it. The moral to my story is you can try to warn people of things they can't see but these are the same people who can't see what's right in front of them.

BTW the tree is call the gold tree of Waimea. It blooms from February to June so I was lucky enough to catch the end of its cycle this year.

So you seen this treasure when the season was right and was lucky enough to have that moment. Which reveals still another moral. Seek and ye shall find.
I'm simply asking that you all reseach what might lead to life for others.
So that at some point down the road someone else had a chance to see this same tree bloom.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: