Atlantis Online
August 15, 2022, 07:26:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 9985 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2009, 11:03:35 pm »

Hi HFN
I'm not sure what you think other people do or do not know.  I've been trying to get my husband to move farther inland for over 20 years as I have felt for a very long time that there is going to be an earth tilt.  In other words, the earth tilting on it's axis and I'm aware of the major cataclysms that will entail.  I've raised my children on this notion, that if a disaster strikes, it will be the coastlines that experience the major changes, crumbling and heaving and whatnot.  But one cannot keep decrying "the end is nigh" and still have people listen.  At one time in my life, I may have thought it more imperative to "do something", to ensure my continued life span into the golden years.  Now in my golden years I find myself thinking "whatever will be, will be".  I cannot stop the earth tilting on it's axis and whatever cycles the planet goes through in her lifetime, we are only along for the ride.  So what I've tried to do in my lifetime is to change what I can about myself that is unattractive and to help others whenever possible.  Because I believe in Karma, I believe in reincarnation, and I believe that I must learn all I can in this lifetime, I must try to accomplish the lessons I set out for myself when I entered this time, so I can move on to higher ground next time, or maybe I may have achieved whatever I needed to and paid all my Karmic debt and I will not have to come back.  I do not fear death.  My kids know not to mourn for me, as I know I am not lost and gone forever, but have moved on to a higher place of learning.  They know that for me, to die is to be born and I look forward to it.  No, I don't intend to rush it, but I do look forward to it.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: