Atlantis Online
August 16, 2022, 01:52:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 9985 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2009, 07:22:15 pm »

China is guilty, they started  "local wars and broken economies".LOL.Please tell me that was a joke.

I did not say this.  Please read what's there and don't twist what I say.  I said that China would find it easy pickings if they decided to make a move to take over the world because the areas that are already depleted with local wars, and areas that are financially broke, are easy to overcome. 
  1]  a) I don't see Chinese army pumping oil from Irak.
       b) I don't see Chinese army controling Afgan Heroin road's.
           Insted of writing c, d, etc. I ask you, can you tell us the number of contries with U.S. Military base's, and why are they there.
  2]  "...world's money was actually owned by a very few people".Are they call themself Rockefeller's or Lee's?Try to read "1984" writed by George O.
  3]   " Do you have any idea what it would be like to live under Communist rule?  Individuals have no identity other than a number on a work gang.  Talk about gun control!!  The only way you'd be able to handle a gun is by joining the army."- LOL.I lived under Communist rule.Free medical care, free school, low crime, no people sleeping on street's, if you aren't mentaly sick and over 18 you can have 10 gun's and a tenk!
  4]   "The world is in one hell of a mess right now.  I don't think anything like this has happened in the past." China is guilty, they started  "local wars and broken economies".LOL.Please tell me that was a joke.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, Harconen, but the villification of the Chinese is a valid point.  They are taking control of America, own a lot of American debt, have ripped American media companies off by infringing on copyrights (i.e. making illegal copies of DVDS and CDS) and mistreated their own people.  They have also entered into the space race, have loads of nuclear weapons and are raising their military.  As what happened in Tiannomon Square goes to show, they also have no qualms about using military force, too.
           I know that.That is a fact to.But they have wisdom to do that without using depleted uranium, on children, and call that "collateral damage".

Oh - so it's ok that the Chinese are building their military strength, their nuclear weapons and so forth, because they "have wisdom to do that without using depleted uranium on children"Huh??  And what wisdom is it they are going to employ when they "deploy" those nuclear weapons?  Will those nuclear weapons not work on children then?  Somehow children will be immune to these nuclear weapons?  What wisdom is there in making nuclear weapons at all?  They are for one purpose only - hello??  Anyone home? 

Do you not see what they have done to Tibet?  Just a little practice run folks, nothing too serious.  We're just going to wipe out their whole culture, take their valuables and then tell them they now have to turn over everything they grow to the government.  Don't try to tell us life is easy under Communist rule.  Tell that to all the Cubans who have died trying to swim to the United States. 
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 07:26:14 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: