Atlantis Online
August 16, 2022, 01:11:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if?  (Read 9985 times)
Harconen
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2009, 05:59:42 pm »

1]  a) I don't see Chinese army pumping oil from Irak.
       b) I don't see Chinese army controling Afgan Heroin road's.
           Insted of writing c, d, etc. I ask you, can you tell us the number of contries with U.S. Military base's, and why are they there.
  2]  "...world's money was actually owned by a very few people".Are they call themself Rockefeller's or Lee's?Try to read "1984" writed by George O.
  3]   " Do you have any idea what it would be like to live under Communist rule?  Individuals have no identity other than a number on a work gang.  Talk about gun control!!  The only way you'd be able to handle a gun is by joining the army."- LOL.I lived under Communist rule.Free medical care, free school, low crime, no people sleeping on street's, if you aren't mentaly sick and over 18 you can have 10 gun's and a tenk!
  4]   "The world is in one hell of a mess right now.  I don't think anything like this has happened in the past." China is guilty, they started  "local wars and broken economies".LOL.Please tell me that was a joke.

I don't know what point you're trying to make, Harconen, but the villification of the Chinese is a valid point.  They are taking control of America, own a lot of American debt, have ripped American media companies off by infringing on copyrights (i.e. making illegal copies of DVDS and CDS) and mistreated their own people.  They have also entered into the space race, have loads of nuclear weapons and are raising their military.  As what happened in Tiannomon Square goes to show, they also have no qualms about using military force, too.
           I know that.That is a fact to.But they have wisdom to do that without using depleted uranium, on children, and call that "collateral damage".
Report Spam   Logged

Ignis Natura Renovandum Integra
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: