Atlantis Online
August 02, 2021, 03:02:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Monsters, Which is the Scariest?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters, Which is the Scariest?  (Read 188 times)
the Coming Darkness
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 11:13:27 am »

I don't know that poltergeist attacks are all that common.  And how many of those poltergeist attacks (and ghost sightings) are the product of over-worked imaginations?

Obviously you've never encountered one and don't know anyone who has nor made a study of it.

I have never encountered one personally, but I have studied poltergeists, ghosts and haunted houses.  Hence, the observation:  poltergeist attacks simply aren't that common.  If you encounter them on a frequent basis, you are in the minority. Ghost sightings are far more common.

"Commonplace" - comparatively speaking.  Destructive spirits are more common than alleged "werewolves" I can assure you!

No, they are not, of course, I suppose it depends where you are at.  Werewolf sightings are actually quite frequent over the last few years. The series, "Monsterquest" has even devoted a show to them.

Lots of documentary series have run on the subject over the years "Sightings", "Hauntings", etc.

Fine, name a few then that support the idea that poltergeists attack frequently. I have stated one for you to  - Monsterquest, check it out.

I've personally had half a dozen encounters with ghosts, and during my blood-curdling encounter with the poltergeist,

Fine, of course we have only your word for that, and, since you haven't supplied any proof, I suppose we will have to leave that one up in the air.

I sought advice from a degreed parapsychologist who travels around with a team and equipment to  record such activity.  There's just alot more more of it than people realize -or I should say rather - than people want to realize.

I think that tha majority of people actually do believe in ghosts.  The problem why everyone doesn't believe in them is because the case studies have been like yours - all the personal accounts of individuals who supply no evidence to back themselves up.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: