Atlantis Online
January 21, 2022, 02:17:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Monsters, Which is the Scariest?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters, Which is the Scariest?  (Read 188 times)
Horus

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 10:12:54 am »

I don't think that anyone here has stated that werewolves are everywhere, simply that they are at least as credible as poltergeists are, most of which tend to be products of an over-wrought person's imagination.

LOL! So by this rationale most werewolf sightings are products of an "overwrought imagination" -that I might agree with.

However, as far as spirits are concerned, I'm well aware of that pitfall as are many paranormal researchers when investigating claims, but "most" is not accurate -"few and far between" is.

After all, we have only your word that you have even encountered a poltergeist.  For all you know, someone here could have also had an experience with a werewolf. Neither your testimony, nor theirs would be considered "proof" to the scientific community. 

Actually, spiritual activity has been videotaped, audiotaped, and subjected to ultraviolet and infrared detection so yes some elements of the scientific community have entered the scene -the more open-minded ones. Spirits are common because the world is fully inhabited by them. The ones encased in flesh are called human beings. The ones no longer encased but earthbound are called ghosts, and the ones never incarnate are usually called demons.

As for the "we" involved in this conversation, it is quite obvious that one person involved has multiple accounts here and is exercising sockpuppetry!   Embarrassed 

Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: