Atlantis Online
May 17, 2022, 05:21:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE INUIT of the Arctic Regions Of Canada, Greenland, Russia & Alaska

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE INUIT of the Arctic Regions Of Canada, Greenland, Russia & Alaska  (Read 7750 times)
Wind

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 12:33:30 am »

Wow  Shocked Bianca you've sure been busy.  I haven't had a chance to read all of this, but what I have read is interesting.   As I was reading though I couldn't help but recall this story.

Once upon a time there lived an Eskimo - girl named Chanyee. She lived with her family in the northeastern shore of Greenland, where their Inuit small community was isolated from everyone, and believed themselves the only people in the world until the beginning of the 19th century. They built large snow domes to be used as singing, dancing, and wrestling competition halls for the community during the long night of winter.

During the long winter months she created many images of her people. In all of her images - life always came 'full circle'.
One night a white light appeared in Chanyee's igloo. The Ancient One manifested before her. The Ancient One showed her igloos forming a stargate . . .and told her that she was from the stars .The Ancient One told her that now is the time of the Merging
when all things would appear as double becoming One
The Black and the White Opposites that now attract.

The Ancient One told her the Inuit legend of The Origin of Light
In the early times, there was only darkness; there was no light at all. At the edge of the sea a woman lived with her father. One time she went out to get some water. As she was scraping the snow, she saw a feather floating toward her. She opened her mouth and the feather floated in and she swallowed it. From that time she was pregnant.
Then she had a baby. It's mouth was a raven's bill. The woman tried hard to find toys for her child. In her father's house was hanging a bladder that was blown up. This belonged to the woman's father. Now the baby, whose name was Tulugaak (Raven), pointed at it and cried for it. The woman did not wish to give it to him but he cried and cried. At last she gave in and took the bladder down from the wall and let the baby play with it.
But in playing with it, he broke it. Immediately, it began to get light. Now there was light in the world, and darkness, too.
When the woman's father came home, he scolded his daughter for taking the bladder down from the wall and giving it to the child. And when it was light, Tulugaak had disappeared.

The Ancient One showed her the ancient city of Thule as it once existed in another time and place.
He told her this was the time of Atlan -AtlantisChanyee saw herself living in Atlantis, when Thule was not covered in snow.
The land was fertile and there existed a highly evolved societyThe heavens were different - as were the seas. The cities were built in the shape of the spiral of creation, fibonacci.
It was there that she worked as a healer using crystal harmonics to balance the energies of all sentient life forms.
When destruction fell upon Atlantis and the Earth cried out in a mighty roar - she could no longer heal those who came to her. She knew it was a time to move on to another soul experience.
She placed the ancient wisdom into crystals which the Ancient One turned into ice.
The land quickly froze preserving the knowledge until it was time for her to release it once again as the world was ready to move forward to another soul experience.
The Ancient One showed her that one day the Earth would thaw and the knowledge buried for all time would turn to water which would flow into the oceans and into the collective consciousness of humanity. Humanity would remember what happened in Atlantis and what will occur in their time line.

I just found this interesting Smiley   I'm sure it's probably already been posted somewhere on the forum, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.   I am sure though that this will add fuel to Marios fire Grin LOL

Wind

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: