Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:51:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Live Alien Video Revealed!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Alien Video Revealed!!!  (Read 295 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: June 01, 2008, 03:57:37 am »

denver & the west
Alien video: Puppet or real E.T.?
By Kirk Mitchell
The Denver Post

Article Last Updated: 05/31/2008 04:57:09 PM MDT

An image taken from the video shot by Stan Romanek appears to show a head peeping above a windowsill. (Special to the Post)
Related

May 29:
Video captures alien visitor, Denverite saysA few minutes of grainy, black and white video show a shadowy creature with big eyes peeping over a windowsill. But does it show a puppet or an alien from outer space?

The video, purportedly capturing proof of alien life, was released this morning during a press conference at the Tivoli Student Union on the Auraria campus in downtown Denver.

Over the course of three minutes or so, the footage shows a white creature with a balloon-shaped head that keeps popping up and down in a windowsill that was 8 feet above ground. The face was white, with large black eyes that seemed to blink.

"If it was a puppet, it would be a very elaborate and sophisticated puppet," said Alejandro Rojas, education director of MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network,

More Alien
Question: If you were an alien, what would you do (for the good of the universe) with all your alien superpowers and spaceships?
Photos: Share your alien fan art / photo-illustrations of aliens here.
who spoke at the press conference.
Rojas said the video was taken on July 17, 2003, in Nebraska by Stan Tiger Romanek, who set up the camera because he thought peeping Toms had been looking into his house at his two teenage daughters. Romanek did not appear at the news conference.

The creature would slowly pop its head up and peer through the window then drop suddenly down, apparently trying to avoid detection. It raised its head up about a half dozen times. The alien's other body parts were not visible.

It was unclear whether the creature was taller than 8 feet and was crouching to avoid detection or whether it was standing on something. It also was difficult, because of the faintness of the object, to tell whether it was three dimensional.

Romanek, who moved to Colorado after the recording, claims to have had more than 100 encounters with aliens, Rojas said.

One of many websites detailing Romanek's encounters shows photographs of him with red marks on his back and arms that Romanek says were inflicted by aliens. He says he was abducted by extraterrestrials and has posted pictures of spherical burn marks in his yard marking where a spaceship hovered or landed.

Since one encounter in which he photographed a

Post Poll - Extraterrestrials

Do you believe in alien life? (Read related story.)

Yes
 No
 Don't know
 Don't care

UFO on a road trip to Pennsylvania, 44 birds have mysteriously crashed into his car window because of some bizarre electromagnetic effect resulting from the contact, he writes.
But Rojas said preliminary research that he and other experts have done on the video suggests that it is authentic.

"I don't believe they have the ability or the motivation to fabricate a hoax," Rojas said at the news conference.

About 30 journalists were in the room for the screening, including a dozen TV cameras. Photographers were not allowed to capture images from the footage today because experts are still reviewing it, Rojas said.

The screening, organized by Denver resident Jeff Peckman, was not open to the public.

Peckman says he hopes to

Jeff Peckman speaks at a news conference in Denver on May 30, 2008, about videotape which allegedly captured an alien visitor. (Doug Conarroe | The Denver Post)provoke debate about the existence of extraterrestrial life.
"We believe this will be somewhat of an historic news conference," Peckman said. "We're very pleased to see this level of interest."

A documentary is in production that will include much more of the videotape and other evidence, he says. It is due to be released later this year.

Peckman has organized an initiative drive to require the city of Denver to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission to handle alien encounters, saying that the government has not disclosed all it knows about the existence of life beyond Earth.

During the press conference, Peckman frequently referenced the initiative. A petition drive is currently underway. Peckman needs 4,000 signatures

Members of the media gather for a press conference where Jeff Peckman revealed a video purportedly showing an alien peeping into a bedroom window. (SPECIAL TO THE DENVER POST | Nathan W. Armes)for the item to make it onto the November ballot.
Peckman also said the technological benefits of making contact with extraterrestrials make it a very worthwhile endeavor.

Governments and industry giants have an incentive to keep a growing body of evidence of the existence of aliens hushed up, Peckman said, because the technology they could bring eclipses anything available on Earth.

Demetria Gallegos contributed to this report.

Kirk Mitchell: 303-954-1206 or kmitchell@denverpost.com

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_9427587
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 04:00:12 am »

Opinions, anyone?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 01:24:14 pm »

Could be just a rock with 2 eye slits too.

Hardly conclusive.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 12:16:42 am »

Opinions, anyone?

Jennie, because this photo can be duplicated over and over with really no effort. I would have to say that this photo is probably a hoax. I don't mean to be a critic, however if I'm going to give it an honest answer I should atleast try to explain what can be debunked about it.

Cheers my friend.
Report Spam   Logged

Red Skies, Bright Light, Dead World

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 01:15:28 am »

It's more than just a photo, it is a video.  Has the video been loaded onto Youtube yet?
Report Spam   Logged

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." - Thomas Jefferson
Alien Agenda
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 02:43:08 am »

Here is the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U836OeNUyqg
Report Spam   Logged
Andrew Waters

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 01:26:34 am »

So the videographer just happened to have his camera ready... because he feared for peeping toms... and caught the little dude on video. What happened to the peeping toms. When did they lose interest? Before or after the aliens?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 01:36:01 am by Andrew Waters » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 01:36:34 am »

It's animation.

Look at the reflections in the glass.

Notice how fast the light and shadows are moving relative to the alien dude.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 12:52:52 pm »

God forbid that I dare claim to be an expert here but; That is a hoax if I ever saw one. Plain and simple.
I could recreate that atleast 4 different ways thinking about it. It's your calls but it's my opinion that wishful thinking during a good 420 moment is what inspired this.

These guys were stoned and did this. LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: