Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:47:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

If I Were President... by Chuck Baldwin.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If I Were President... by Chuck Baldwin.  (Read 216 times)
Regina Browning

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2008, 11:36:56 pm »

What about date ****?

What about incest?

What about the twelve and thirteen year old kids that get pregnant who are involved with those polygamist sects?  Ever think of any of those incidents, genius?

Nope!  Simple-minded people tend to have simple-minded solutions, which is why right to  lifers should never be put in charge of anything, let alone the government.

If you would look up an actual Christian position which actually allows for abortions in these cases.  Even the Vatican has approved of abortions for victims of sexual crimes and in the cases in which a woman's life is endangered be it a vehicular accident.  So to make pastors out to be misogynist because you personally don't understand their positions or bothered to do any research is "SIMPLE-MINDED" on your part.

Well, then the Vatican's position isn't consistent is it?  If abortion is supposedly murder, then it should be considered murder all the time.  If this truly is their position (and again, I don't know if it actually is or not), then they are a bunch of hypocrites.

The Vatican's opinion isn't worth much anyway.  Any organization that wants to relegate women to the status of second class citizens is scum of the earth in my book.  (and recently, they said they would ex-communicate anyone who made wome into priests, that's how sexist they are).

But when men begin giving birth than they can talk to the rest of us about how immoral abortion is.  Until then, they can just shut up.
Report Spam   Logged
Regina Browning

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2008, 11:47:17 pm »

Right like the sexual revolution hasn't led to exponential welfare growth since the 1960s.   I blame Gloria Steinem and the Illuminati for using feminism as a vehicle to break up the American family just to get women into the working world by feeling independent just so they can tax them as well.  Along with all this  the breakdown of the family and the Hegelian need for the government to step in with a nanny-state/welfare state solutions.  All in CIA documents declassified.

How dare you.  If it weren't for women like Gloria Steinem, women might still be leading the lives of second class citizens, with little opportunity, probably not even to get more schooling.  Feminism is a worthy cause, it is apparent that you know nothing about it.

As for the breakdown of the "American family," you can blame that on the greedy corporations, inflation and the Republican controlled governments.  These days, both parents have to work and wives couldn't afford to stay home, even if they wanted to.

American Christians have been trying to fix these problems ever since.  Not cuz we want a theocracy but because we know the dangers of Illuminati-driven liberalism.

What an insane notion.  "American Christians" haven't been trying to fix anything, they've just been trying to make it harder on single women because they think we don't vote.  Guess what? We do, and we don't vote for right wing neonuts like Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin.  How you came to support those two sactimonius puds is beyond me.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2008, 12:47:30 am »

Well, then the Vatican's position isn't consistent is it?  If abortion is supposedly murder, then it should be considered murder all the time.  If this truly is their position (and again, I don't know if it actually is or not), then they are a bunch of hypocrites.

The Vatican's opinion isn't worth much anyway.  Any organization that wants to relegate women to the status of second class citizens is scum of the earth in my book.  (and recently, they said they would ex-communicate anyone who made wome into priests, that's how sexist they are).

But when men begin giving birth than they can talk to the rest of us about how immoral abortion is.  Until then, they can just shut up.

The Vatican is pro-life.  It doesn't celebrate the fact that an unborn fetus may have to die to save a mother in a car wreck but they are realistic.

What about Wiccan and other non-Catholic religions ??  I'm an ex-Catholic myself seeking a Christian alternative.  There are female priests and ministers in many other religions.  Look at the Puritans, they went extinct cuz they were too stodgy and rigid.  If Catholicism stays the same way it'll go the same route.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2008, 12:55:50 am »

Right like the sexual revolution hasn't led to exponential welfare growth since the 1960s.   I blame Gloria Steinem and the Illuminati for using feminism as a vehicle to break up the American family just to get women into the working world by feeling independent just so they can tax them as well.  Along with all this  the breakdown of the family and the Hegelian need for the government to step in with a nanny-state/welfare state solutions.  All in CIA documents declassified.

How dare you.  If it weren't for women like Gloria Steinem, women might still be leading the lives of second class citizens, with little opportunity, probably not even to get more schooling.  Feminism is a worthy cause, it is apparent that you know nothing about it.

..and Gloria Steinem fixed all this.  You had better check your history.  I'm sure Susan B Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton had more to do with Women's Suffrage earlier on.

As for the breakdown of the "American family," you can blame that on the greedy corporations, inflation and the Republican controlled governments.  These days, both parents have to work and wives couldn't afford to stay home, even if they wanted to.

That's all do to fractional reserve banking and the Bilderbergers.

The Money Masters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+money+changers&ei=Zd4QSMjvB47YqAKQtJmzBA

American Christians have been trying to fix these problems ever since.  Not cuz we want a theocracy but because we know the dangers of Illuminati-driven liberalism.

What an insane notion.  "American Christians" haven't been trying to fix anything, they've just been trying to make it harder on single women because they think we don't vote.  Guess what? We do, and we don't vote for right wing neonuts like Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin.  How you came to support those two sactimonius puds is beyond me.

Seems to me like you are a disgruntled Hillary supporter.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2008, 02:40:28 am »

The Vatican is pro-life.  It doesn't celebrate the fact that an unborn fetus may have to die to save a mother in a car wreck but they are realistic.

What about Wiccan and other non-Catholic religions ??  I'm an ex-Catholic myself seeking a Christian alternative.  There are female priests and ministers in many other religions.  Look at the Puritans, they went extinct cuz they were too stodgy and rigid.  If Catholicism stays the same way it'll go the same route.

The Vatican isn't pro-life Volitzer, it's anti-women!  Anytime a woman is in childbirth, and they have a choice to save either the mother or the child, they always try and save the chld.  For a long time, they didn't even think women should have any anesthesia during childbirth cause they think that the Bible says that women should suffer.  What a bunch of crap!

I can't imagine why any woman would stay a Catholic, as much as they hate us. Talk about mascohism!   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2008, 02:41:51 am »

To everyone else, vote Democratic in November, no matter who the nominee is, or else nothing in this country will ever change.

Right on, Kris!!!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2008, 02:44:26 am »

To everyone else, vote Democratic in November, no matter who the nominee is, or else nothing in this country will ever change.

Like Obama has such a distinguished record...

http://knowbeforeyouvote.com

Get over your jungle-fever, good God you are so being played by the Bilderbergers right now.   Roll Eyes

He DOES have a distinguished record, which I gave you a copy of one time, and which you obviously IGNORED, so you haven't even bothered to learn anything about it.

As for "jungle fever," I suppose that means you have "geriatric fever" since you are so passionate about Ron Paul!   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2008, 02:48:01 am »

I'm an ex-Catholic myself seeking a Christian alternative.  There are female priests and ministers in many other religions.  Look at the Puritans, they went extinct cuz they were too stodgy and rigid.  If Catholicism stays the same way it'll go the same route.

So gee, you're an EX-Catholic?  I never would have known!   Roll Eyes

What made you want to become an EX- Catholic anyway, and aren't you now worried about going to Purgatory? 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2008, 12:59:55 pm »

The Vatican isn't pro-life Volitzer, it's anti-women!  Anytime a woman is in childbirth, and they have a choice to save either the mother or the child, they always try and save the chld.  For a long time, they didn't even think women should have any anesthesia during childbirth cause they think that the Bible says that women should suffer.  What a bunch of crap!

I can't imagine why any woman would stay a Catholic, as much as they hate us. Talk about mascohism!   Roll Eyes

They are also pro-guilt trip no matter what gender you are. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2008, 01:00:42 pm »

Right on, Kris!!!  Smiley

Hope you have your "girl power" when you're in the FEMA Camps.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2008, 01:04:39 pm »

Like Obama has such a distinguished record...

http://knowbeforeyouvote.com

Get over your jungle-fever, good God you are so being played by the Bilderbergers right now.   Roll Eyes

He DOES have a distinguished record, which I gave you a copy of one time, and which you obviously IGNORED, so you haven't even bothered to learn anything about it.

As for "jungle fever," I suppose that means you have "geriatric fever" since you are so passionate about Ron Paul!   Wink

Right voting for someone who has been elected 10 terms and is qualified has nothing to do with it.   Roll Eyes

Obama did help out certain people with his legislation he should be commended.  However on the real big issues like the 2nd Amendment, NAFTA, the NWO, and unConstitutional wars he gets it all wrong.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 01:11:57 pm »

I'm an ex-Catholic myself seeking a Christian alternative.  There are female priests and ministers in many other religions.  Look at the Puritans, they went extinct cuz they were too stodgy and rigid.  If Catholicism stays the same way it'll go the same route.

So gee, you're an EX-Catholic?  I never would have known!   Roll Eyes

What made you want to become an EX- Catholic anyway, and aren't you now worried about going to Purgatory? 

No, Catholics love to place guilt on people when circumstances are beyond their control.

Like if you defended yourself from a robbery and you killed the robber.  You would be guilted into thinking... 'Well couldn't you just have given him the money ?  Better reward in heaven yadda yadda.'   'Couldn't you have just injured him ?  Jesus' teachings being pro-life and all.'  'Maybe this is a call to end violence and solve problems more peacefully.'

This kind of crap where guilt trips bog down common sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 03:20:29 am »

http://www.cafepress.com/baldwin2008
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2008, 01:20:18 am »

Constitution Party Promotional Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_SobkISNrY&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2008, 03:42:34 am »

http://baldwin2008.com/index.php

http://www.chuckbaldwinforum.com/index.php

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5808710975074355086&hl=en

Chuck Baldwin / Darrell Castle

Seven Principles of the Constitution Party are:

1. Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
2. Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
3. Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
4. Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
5. Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
6. States' Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government is reserved for the state and local jurisdictions;
7. American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 03:43:22 am by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: