Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 04:20:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Conversations with the Silver Dragon

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conversations with the Silver Dragon  (Read 1621 times)
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 01:06:49 am »

the silver dragon

Member # 2892

Member Rated:
   posted 01-04-2006 06:00 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are truly wise, nay BRILLIANT! my dear Brooke to understand my reasons for not disclosing Atlantis.

And now for your next question: Where did I come from?

We are descended from Pterosaurs. FLYING TERROR IN THE SKY….HAAA HAAA HA HAAAAAAAA! HISSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Sorry, Nasty habit) We developed enormous brain mass. ENORMOUS! Our cousin, Pteranadon ingens, had the largest brain mass of any vertebrate ever known, with the exception of Dragons and perhaps yourself. We developed this originally in response to the fine dextrous control needed to sail the winds in a controlled fashion. We have a 25 metre wingspan so takeoff, control and landing requires an enormous amount of brain processing power especially in turbulent winds. We are our own small plane and microprocessor!

Now we are also quadrapedal and cliff dwellers. So we do a lot of crawling around and cliff climbing that required additional brain processing capacity. As cliff clingers and climbers, we developed highly evolved hands with opposable talons to aid in grasping cracks, cornices, roots and so on. It is the development of the human hand that really gave a boost to your brain development as well. As for myself, I am more of a cave dragon but I visit my buds who are cliff clingers, just to keep in practice. So bottom line is, we developed a lot of brain capacity due to our unique position as cliff clinging flyers in an extremely variable and diverse environment.

Cliffs are in short supply so we dragons were forced to live socially together. We developed a highly evolved social structure that led to even more brain development as a result. Communication was primarily by wing posturing, tail switching, snorting and roaring. This developed into a guttural snorting oral language. It is messy but it works. We remember everything so we don’t require a written language. Recall my comments about accessing the universal quantum ether.

I think the rest you know – the fire breathing, invisibility and immortality.

Once we had the brain, about 220 million years ago, everything else evolved quite quickly, over another 50 million years. The immortal and invisible dragon mutations took over very fast as this was such an obvious advantage.

What did the other dinosaurs think of us? Nothing, they had a brain the size of a pea. Brooke, Brooke, Brooke. You knew this. You can do better than a question like this!

The Silver Dragon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: