Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:15:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the Zodiac Killer

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the Zodiac Killer  (Read 1821 times)
Rorschach
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2008, 03:42:05 am »

July 31st 1969

Sent to the San Francisco Chronicle, San Fransisco Examiner and Vallejo Times, the cipher was eventually cracked by a highschool teacher who read it in the papers. Although his next letter said this cipher contained his name, it actually included the phrase "I will not give you my name".

Here is part of a cipher the other 2 parts of this cipher are being mailed to the editors of the Vallejo Times and SF Examiner.
I want you to print this cipher on the front page of your paper. In this cipher is my idenity.(sic)
If you do not print this cipher by the afternoon of Fry.1st of Aug 69, I will go on a kill ram-Page Fry. night. I will cruse around all weekend killing lone people in the night then move on to kill again, until I end up with a dozen people over the weekend.

Cipher translation

Report Spam   Logged
Rorschach
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2008, 03:44:48 am »

Written on the obverse, proving his identity
Report Spam   Logged
Rorschach
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 03:48:09 am »

I like killing people because it is so much fun it is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangeroue anamal of all to kill something gave eryetheyo a thrilling experience it is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl the best part of it I athae when I die I will be reborn in paradise and all the I have killed will become my slaves I will not give you my name because you will try to sloi down or atop my collecting of slaves for my afterlife ebeo riet emeth hpiti

Part 1 sent to VT

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zodiac_Killer_letters
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: