Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:48:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

U.S. NAVY FOUND ATLANTIS IN 1973! Underwater city is 19 miles off coast of Spain

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. NAVY FOUND ATLANTIS IN 1973! Underwater city is 19 miles off coast of Spain  (Read 1877 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« on: May 18, 2008, 05:42:21 pm »

That's what I thought when I first read this, Bianca, but I did ask Greg Little about it and he did say that they did find something.  I have no doubt that Sardi probably exaggerated some (the super-secret technology, for instance), but the U.S. Navy has been involved with a lot of these Atlantis findings.

When Paula Zelitsky first made her discovery of the ruins off of Cuba, U.S. submarines were there at the same time as the discovery!

Also, Greg has run into AUTEC many times during his dives.

1973 is also the year that Dr. Asher first investigated the underwater ruins off of Cadiz, which is in the same general area as this find.

(And we have all seen the pictures of the underwater ruins off of Spain and Morrocco).

I did a search for Jeremy Howick, and there are lots of Jeremy Howicks out there, some of whom happen to be authors.  The book, Mission: Atlantis: What the Navy Really Knows about the Lost Continent doesn't pop up anywhere, but then, maybe people stopped it from getting published! 
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: