Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:49:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

U.S. NAVY FOUND ATLANTIS IN 1973! Underwater city is 19 miles off coast of Spain

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. NAVY FOUND ATLANTIS IN 1973! Underwater city is 19 miles off coast of Spain  (Read 1873 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: May 16, 2008, 03:50:50 pm »

Well like Q and I have discussed. We have ancient cultures that knew of the cosmos, Yet it took Columbus to sail the Atlantic to prove to his queen that the world wasn't flat.
It shows us that the past is a distorted veiw of how things are understood. It also shows us how easy it is to hide the huge truth in few small lies.

Beleive me Gwen, I would love to beleive that Atlantis really was this city of technological wonders and diverse culture. Yet, it could have been one of the places occupied by ancient far-eastern cultures adapting old and new ways of doing things. To those occupying the surrounding regions, these far-eastern people would have mezmorized them with the way they did things and would have seemed almost god-like.

Think about an American who has never been anywhere in his/her life going to China to work in a factory assembling random products. I dobt very much they could cut the mustard in keeping up with production standards. Why? China is just faster and more organized in mass production.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: