Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:40:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Volitzer's Observations on WHY WOMEN SHOULD VOTE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Volitzer's Observations on WHY WOMEN SHOULD VOTE  (Read 223 times)
April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2008, 01:51:01 am »

And just what does any of that have to do with equal rights? 

Seems to me that most of that is related to the Food and Drug Administration.
Report Spam   Logged

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2008, 01:53:08 am »

Great thread, Bianca!  I also think it's great that the Midwestern states (where I'm from) were the first ones to ratify the 19th Amendment.  We have always been more progressive when it comes to social issues.

The men did it just to get more votes for them.  It was like "Hey let's let women vote and we'll have the numbers we'll need."  It was more for political expedience for men than a WOMAN'S RIGHTS.

I wish that EVERY WOMAN voted PRO-CHOICE on the abortion issue!  The politicians would never touch that issue again as we would all make our voices heard, religious zealots be damned!

Every woman vote.  Cheesy  Yeah like that'll ever happen.  Roll Eyes  Unless the Abortion Issue gets on American Idol... maybe...  Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 01:57:22 am »

And just what does any of that have to do with equal rights? 

Seems to me that most of that is related to the Food and Drug Administration.

Don't women have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ??  You know, the quote from the Declaration of Independence, the all-white euro-male document that was the precursor to the US Constitution.

If you are using soft-kill weapons you are not pursing life and maintaining liberty.
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2008, 03:06:19 am »

The men did it just to get more votes for them.  It was like "Hey let's let women vote and we'll have the numbers we'll need."  It was more for political expedience for men than a WOMAN'S RIGHTS.

Volitzer, if you had been reading any part of this thread, you would realize that men have always been the greatest barrier to women getting the right to vote.  Don't arrive at every thread with your preconceived notions, take the time to actually educate yourself on the material here (a lot of it, very informative).

There is the old saying, "if men could have babies, abortion would be considered a sacrament."

So true. Not to speak in generalities, but I have found women to be generally more responsible than men, many of whom tend to flee their reponsibilities. 

Every woman vote.    Yeah like that'll ever happen.    Unless the Abortion Issue gets on American Idol... maybe...     

I suggest you look at your facts again.  Women traditionally vote more than men do.  So maybe you should direct your sexist comments towards your own sex. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 03:37:22 am »

Fewer men may vote but the men who do are more educated than the ones who don't vote.  No sense in bringing male idiots to the ballot box.

Imagine your average Beavis and Bitt-head minded male voting.

Politics suck heh heh heh.

I am Cornholio... smell my bung-hole.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2008, 03:40:21 am »

Dutch Newspaper: Bilderberg To Meet In Washington June 5-8
Apparent meeting in Athens last weekend was a ruse as suspected

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, May 16, 2008
| StumbleUpon

A Dutch newspaper is reporting that Holland's Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende (pictured) and Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen are set to attend the annual Bilderberg conference in Washington DC from June 5-8, apparently confirming that a recent alleged Bilderberg meeting in Athens Greece was merely a ruse.

As we reported on Tuesday, a Greek newspaper claimed that Bilderberg had met in Athens last weekend, but Bilderberg sleuths Jim Tucker and Daniel Estulin, both of whom have always successfully determined the location of the Bilderberg meeting in advance for decades, questioned the accuracy of the report.

Bilderberg occasionally attempts to throw investigative journalists off the scent by having a mock steering meeting in advance of the actual meeting, diverting attention away from the location where their undemocratic scheming will take place.

(Article continues below)

If the Dutch report is to be believed, Bilderberg will meet in Chantilly, which was also the site of their 2002 conference. Six years ago the Westfields Marriott hotel was chosen to stage the confab and its likely the same venue will be selected again.

A rough translation of the Dutch news report reads as follows.

Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende and Minister of Foreign Affairs Maxime Verhagen from 5 to 8 June a visit to the U.S. capital Washington.

On June 5 they received at the White House by President Bush. The Government has indicated that Friday.

Topics at the meeting with Bush would include the international political situation, including developments in Afghanistan, and economic cooperation between the United States and the Netherlands.

Following Balkenende takes part in the annual Bilderberg meeting, which this time will be held at Chantilly, near Washington.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/051608_bilderberg_meet.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2008, 03:46:27 am »

Obviously the Globalists aint done destroying America yet.

For the love of God and country I hope as many women as possible inform themselves on the evils of Globalism.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2008, 01:09:11 am »

Quoting Bianca:   Smiley

In the decade following ratification of the Fifteenth Amendment, both Stanton and Anthony increasingly took the position, first advocated by Victoria Woodhull, that the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments actually did give women the right to vote.

They argued that the Fourteenth Amendment, which defined citizens as "all persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," included women and that the Fifteenth Amendment provided all citizens with the right to vote. Using this logic, they asserted that women now had the constitutional right to vote and that it was simply a matter of claiming that right. This constitutionally-based argument, which came to be called "the new departure" in women's rights circles because of its divergence from earlier attempts to change voting laws on a state-by-state basis, led to first Anthony (in 1872), and later Stanton (in 1880), going to the polls and demanding to vote.

Despite this, and similar attempts made by hundreds of other women, it would be nearly fifty years before women obtained the right to vote throughout the United States.

Amazing line of logic.   Smiley

She'd probably be a lawyer if she were alive in the 21st Century.

Why most women don't aspire to this level of intelligence is beyond me.

Brilliant information, Bianca.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: