Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:42:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE PRESUMPTIVE NOMINEE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PRESUMPTIVE NOMINEE  (Read 123 times)
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 11:20:32 pm »

Jeremy said:

Because he will bring the troops home from Iraq, stop illegal wiretaps, intrusions on people's privacy, not wage the upcoming war with Iran and, I imagine, bring a little economic fairness back to the poor and middle class!  Vote for McCain or Ron Paul and you just get more of the same.  Paul's policies favor the rich, whether you want to admit it or not.

Then, Volitzer said:

Prove it.

The only thing I ever hear Obama say is "We need change !!"  So does Sheryl Crow but I wouldn't elect her based on that.

What is he supposed to do, that Barack won't go around wiretapping people and starting wars like W does?  Do you really think that he's that kind of guy to carrry on Bush's policies  Cause, if you do, you're the only one.

And Ron Paul's policies DO favor the rich.  As do McCain's.  As do Bush's!  The rich are paying about 7% of their income to taxes right now.  You know how much the middle class are paying?  15%!!!  (Because of Bush)  Do you think that is fair?  Why are they not the ones paying the 15% and us not paying the 7%? 

All I'm asking is a track record supplied by someone else other than myself here.

We have 984 or more members here now surely someone of the other 983 can post something that puts some facts behind Obama.

Barack Obama sponsored a bill with Richard Lugar to secure loose nukes around the world, he has also brought about lobbyist reform in Washington, clean up the mess at Walter Reed, bring the troops home from Iraq, and ring more openness (and less secrecy) to government.

Here is a list of all the bills he sponsored as a United States Senator:

http://www.statesurge.com/members/923
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: