Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:11:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE PRESUMPTIVE NOMINEE

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE PRESUMPTIVE NOMINEE  (Read 124 times)
Jeremy Dokken
Superhero Member

« on: May 07, 2008, 04:10:39 pm »

I have shown proof of why you shouldn't. http://knowbeforeyouvote.com

That's a pro-Ron Paul site, Volitzer, the info there favors him.

He has literally been caught campaigning against NAFTA all the while taking money from corporate interests who stand to benefit from more free-trade deals. Obama literally tells them, 'Don't worry I'm just pandering to my base.' Now from what I know about women they usually hate being lied to.

Clinton talking point.  I suppose you are talking about the story before the Ohio primary where one of his advisors met with the Canadians about NAFTA?  The Canadian government stated that the discussions they had did not differ (in any way) from his public position, which is that the provisions for American workers for NAFTA would be re-evaluated once he was in office.

The reason why this was even a story was because the conservative Canadian government (assisted by the Clinton people) released the info to try and affect the American elections.

So tell me again why I should vote for Obama other than the fact he knows how to charm the masses.

Because he will bring the troops home from Iraq, stop illegal wiretaps, intrusions on people's privacy, not wage the upcoming war with Iran and, I imagine, bring a little economic fairness back to the poor and middle class!  Vote for McCain or Ron Paul and you just get more of the same.  Paul's policies favor the rich, whether you want to admit it or not.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: