Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:38:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Clinton adviser makes superdelegate pitch

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton adviser makes superdelegate pitch  (Read 28 times)
Monique Faulkner
Superhero Member

« on: May 01, 2008, 02:51:12 pm »

Clinton adviser makes superdelegate pitch
Posted: 02:25 PM ET

Clinton's campaign says she has 'automatic delegates.'
(CNN) — Following a surge in the pace of superdelegate endorsements, senior Clinton adviser Harold Ickes released a memo addressed to the Democratic Party’s “automatic delegates” that points to several new polls that suggest Hillary Clinton would be tougher to beat than Barack Obama in a general election bout.

(Ickes refers to superdelegates as “automatic delegates” because he says that term better reflects their status as party leaders and elected officials who are entitled to a vote at the Democratic convention.)

At least dozen superdelegates have publicly weighed in so far this week. Of those, roughly two-thirds have supported Obama, and one-third have backed Clinton.

“A spate of new public polls out this week confirms what we have been arguing for some time: Hillary Clinton is the strongest candidate to beat John McCain in November,” writes Ickes.

He points to results in recent national and swing state surveys testing hypothetical head-to-head matchups with John McCain which show Clinton performing slightly better than Obama. He also notes the New York senator’s showing in “the all important subcategories that serve as bellwethers for a candidate’s overall strength.”

Ickes says relevant results in those categories include Obama’s rising unfavorable ratings, and Clinton’s greater strength among independent voters and seniors – and among young voters, a group that has been a vital part of Obama’s base in many of his previous primary wins.

In the latest AP-Ipsos poll pitting each Democratic candidate against presumptive Republican nominee John McCain, both candidates win a majority – but Clinton fares better, pulling in two-thirds of those voters against McCain, while Obama receives the support of 55 percent in a hypothetical matchup with the Arizona senator.

Filed under: Barack Obama • Hillary Clinton • John McCain

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Monique Faulkner
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 02:51:37 pm »

56 Comments |  Add a comment | Permalink

RG   May 1st, 2008 2:51 pm ET

Peter Paul.
Why did I have to find this out from some random poster who led me to look it up on YouTube, and then watch in amazement at the news of something I'd never heard of? Look for yourself if you haven't….
Did they include that part in the letter? Has the media been served a gag on this story? This is an industry that will put the microscope under anybody's life on just an accusation, and yet little to nothing about the Paul v. Clinton civil case that's going on right now.

Cammi317   May 1st, 2008 2:55 pm ET

Wow…they're really scared, aren't they?

Josh, LA   May 1st, 2008 2:55 pm ET

The Republican Party is battling Obama in North Carolina with ads. This means that Obama is fighting both the Repubs and Clinton in NC and elsewhere. The Repubs are so scared of Obama. Democrats should not act stupid but end this mad nomination process by voting for Obama. Obama is the UNITER!

Maxine   May 1st, 2008 2:56 pm ET

I don't know where people are getting their numbers, but lets see how April's donations are going, then we will see who is still running strong in the race. Has Hillary paid her past debts?Huh I think the people that are loyal to the democratic party know Obama is the only way to go. Hillary has discussed several groups of people and she is rattling off promises she can't keep.

Deb   May 1st, 2008 3:02 pm ET

I agree RG — we need to use something to stump her "electability" claims. Do other voters know that she will not be deposed until after the election??? Also wasn't her pastor convicted of some sexual misconduct?? Come on…let us do something before the Clinton's walk away with this nomination. Come on Obama superdelegates…let us make a move to nominate the correct candidate whose name is not Clinton or McCain.

Obama 08   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

As Mr Andrew, the latest Clinton defector to the Obama camp stated, Hillary will do anything to win including destroy the Democratic Party.

The fact that he also stated that he was prepared for the wrath of the Clintons is another fact that superdelgates and voters need to consider.

The Republicans haven't even started on her lies and rewritten history. The media has avoided the topics that I am sure the superdelegates are "taking in".

This letter just underscores the divisiveness her candicy will bring.

FEDUP   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

Only pro-Obama, anti-Hillary get posted?Huh

Former Republican   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

UH-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO ALL OBAMA SUPPORTERS- Everyone is asking what this PETER PAUL VS CLINTONS is?Huh A recently released video shows Hillary Clinton's involvement in potentially the biggest case of election law fraud in United States history, as well as Bill and Hillary Clinton having a part in damaging and ultimately destroying Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee's company and jailing his business partner Peter Paul in an effort to cover up the fraud arising due to a benefit fundraiser held for the Clintons in August 2000.

It was the largest event ever produced for a US President in Hollywood, it was the largest private concert produced closed to the public and it was the largest fundraising event ever produced for a Senator. It also became a federal crime when Hillary Clinton's campaign hid the source and amount of Peter Paul's $1.2 million plus expenditures for Hillary Clinton's campaign. And that is why the Clintons are being very quiet about this lawsuit in LA Supreme Court!

Who are the elitest now!?
Another WHITEWATER for the Clintons! Yea and she is going to beat McCain when he brings this up!

J.D.   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

Howard Ickes reminds me of the Iraqi Information Minister under Saddam — and among younger voters? Can I get some of what he's smoking?

Anonymous   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

I don't think that the superdelegates need Ickes to tell them anything. They do their own research. Maybe they are actually looking at all the current Cinton scandals that CNN and the other MSM are not reporting. They know what is going to happen should Clinton be the nominee. Truckloads and truckloads of baggage will be unloaded by the Republicans. Clinton supporters will be amazed and then perhaps ashamed that they were fooled again.
I challenge CNN to report on the Paulv. Clinton story. Show the people that you have some integrity left in your news reporting or is Bill Clinton calling the shots for you?

ALECO1   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

HILLARY CLINTON WILL NEVER BE ELECTED PRESIDENT—SHE IS TO HATEFULL. IF YOU THINK BUSH'S RATEING ARE LOW, IF HILLARY WERE PRESIDENT, HER RATEING WOULD EVEN BE WORSE THAN BUSH. OBAMA WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT–THANK GOD.

James B. New Jersey   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

Still a this is now and Nov. is a different time. Supers can go against the will of the people if they want but that just shows how the Clinton people think the Black folks and Young people must be stupid. We will all go to the polls and vote for an independent so in 2012 we can vote for Obama

Tara   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

If Hillary is so concerned about polls and electability, then she should drop out! There is no possible way for her to win besides stealing the nomination. The American people will not support a thief, and there for she is unelectable under any circumstance.

The only thing she is trying to do at this point is tarnish our nominee and set us up for a third term of the dumbest and most ineffective president in U.S. history.

Carl   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

Polls are fluid and fluctuate day to day. Obama had the highest poll numbers a month ago and those numbers were higher than any Clinton had. Also in NJ he still holds higher numbers than Clinton. Politics is ticking me off big time because it's all BS and that is why I hope Obama wins and can do his best to change that.

Lee From Treasure Island Florida   May 1st, 2008 3:06 pm ET

Hillary Clintons baggage has not been aired. Her Pastor has been charged with Child molestation and sentenced to 7 years in prison. What will the Republicans do with that!?!?!
She pulled another Bosnia sniper fire mis-spoke in Indiana TV ad, blaming Pres Bush for Magnequench Factory going to China, when it was Pres Cliinton who signed the deal.
The donors list of Clinton Library and Foundation will be scarier than Rev Wright or Ayers.
And let us not forget all those scandals: Trooper-gate, File-gate, White Water, Castle Gate, Vince Foster, Peter Paul, Jennifer FLowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinski, Travel Gate, and God knows what else Rove has cooked up, they've been working on this for years.
Besides…half the country hates her…including me…a 55 year old white woman…IN FLORIDA
Obama has been kind, a gentleman, stuck to the issues, so if the superdelegates think for one moment the young, the independents, and the black voters will show up at the polls…they are mistaken, we will sit this one out.

karen from philly   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

uh.. the clinton campaign is made up of idiots. Do they know that the GOPS are going to have field day with the lies of Hillary and in addition they will bash Bill's lies too.

1.) bosnia snipe fire
2.) bringing northern ireland peace
3.)hospital story
4.)where her donations to this campaign is coming from
5.)NAFTA
6.)calling other people elitist when she has 109 million dollars.
7.) depends on what your definition of "is" is

CNN please please please put this comment in. thanks

wwf   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

Lets see the poll when it is just Obama, not McCain and Clinton vs Obama. Funny how they are worried now that the SD are going to Obama. I am sure the SD know all about the polls, which are not important unless Hillary is winning. Politics as usual.

D   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

So when will the april fundrasing reports come out? Then we'll see who's got it.

Mack   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

Sen. Hillary Clinton is by far the best democrat candidate to beat Jon Mccain and the polls points this out. It is silly kind of the superdelegates to see this and vote the other way.

Isaac   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

Polls go up. Polls go down. Once Hillary is finally out of the race and her followers come to terms with that, Obama's standing in the public eye can only improve.

Richard   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

Ickes and Clinton must be conducting polls on Mars, because she would loose hands down to McCain. Nobody wants another blue dress scandal in the White House. If Sen. Obama was as callus as she is with promoting negative attack ads against her, her already record high negative rating would be even higher. In the general election I'm sure McCain would call in question her support for "Goldwater", her legal situation in White Water, and her ability to making sound decisions with a philandering husband. As far as negative attacks go she's proven she can dish it, but the question remains, can she take as good as she gives.

Pam   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

Careful Hillary, your desperation is showing.

Shirley-Ohio   May 1st, 2008 3:07 pm ET

Once Obama is elected the nominee those number will change drastrically. Clinton's needs to get out of the race as it is over for her. Once she is out of the race things are going to change for the better with Obama. Nobody and I do mean nobody including some Republicans do not want another Bush term which is what they will get with McCain.

John   May 1st, 2008 3:41 pm ET

If the Dem primary was run like the GOP primary or general election this would not even be a contest. With the exception of Illinois, Hillary won all the big states and if you don't think that counts ask Al Gore. Obama wins states that are going Republican in the fall, like Idaho, Kansas, Wyoming, Alabama, Mississippi. If he gets the nomination we'll be listening to McCain's inaugeral speech in January 2009

Heidi   May 1st, 2008 3:41 pm ET

Obama says he doesn't take money from special interest groups. This is complete nonsense.

Obama fundraisers who work for law firms that lobby and share the fees include:

•Allan Katz, a Florida lawyer who chairs the government relations practice of Akerman Senterfitt. The firm took in $3.6 million for Washington lobbying last year, according to public records compiled by the non-partisan Center for Responsive Politics. The firm touts on its website "an enviable level of access" for clients.

•Mark Alderman, managing partner of Philadelphia's WolfBlock law firm. The firm's lobbying subsidiary earned $930,000 in Washington last year representing clients including defense contractor Lockheed Martin, records show.

•Scott Blake Harris, managing partner of Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis, a Washington telecommunications law firm. Harris withdrew as a lobbyist for Microsoft and Cisco in June, but his partners still lobby, he said.

Sharon Miller   May 1st, 2008 3:42 pm ET

Obama will lose to McCain. By the way, the Pastor Wright debacle was a staged event to let Obama throw him under the bus. Very clever of Wright and Obama to stage this entire thing. Oh yeah, suddenly Wright goes off the deep end about Obama, a man who has been like a son to him for 20 years. Wright did this for Obama. It worked.

Experience for Texas   May 1st, 2008 3:42 pm ET

Do you all really think the Electoral College is going to put an inexperienced unknown with racist ties in the Whitehouse? I love to see all the bloggers who think the popular vote elects the President.

Do some home work! Clinton has a better chance than Obama beating McCain any day of the week. Wright just proved why we are not ready for all that addition turmoil!

Clinton 08!

R.T.   May 1st, 2008 3:42 pm ET

Obama wins the nomination by attrition only. Does anyone honestly think if we knew this stuff about him, or if we saw how he handled adversity 6 months ago he'd even be in this race anymore? Nope. This is a nightmare. We are giving the nomination to a guy who:

a. is not electable, and

b. is not prepared to handle the job.

Yikes.

George, Los Angeles   May 1st, 2008 3:42 pm ET

Hillary is the only candidate that can take the White House back for the Democrats. Any other decision is just us Democrats shooting ourselves in the foot again.

Used to back Barack Obama. Now a prayer for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary CLINTON 4 EVER   May 1st, 2008 3:42 pm ET

Hillary Clinton will thrive in againt Republican John McCain.

Hillary is tougher..

AUTOMATIC DELEGATES OBAMA CANNOT STOP HIS BLEEDING>.

Hillary Is a surefire winner..

JOSH   May 1st, 2008 3:42 pm ET

HILLARY 08 , YOUR THE BEST AND ONLY CHOICE FOR ME.

Val, Atlanta, Ga   May 1st, 2008 3:42 pm ET

RG & Deb, I agree with you as well I always knew about the Peter Paul V Clinton I just read the other day about the minister while she's talking about Obama's pastor, I have been waiting to hear CNN say something about that and it still hasn't happen I wonder if she's paying them but it makes me angry because they are not telling people the truth.

Bit, Alabama   May 1st, 2008 3:43 pm ET

Hillary Clinton is not the one to beat McSame. To think about what they will bust her with if she wins is something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

The only reason Obama hasn't pulled out the stops on Clinton is because she is one of us (Democrat) and doesn't want to split the party and wants the Democrats to be united. Just because he's quiet now doesn't mean that he'll be quiet with McSame.

Think about it, the Republicans want Hillary to win so that they can get the White House again by airing out her old dirty and new laundry to the public.

I hate to see that coming!

sick of hillary   May 1st, 2008 3:43 pm ET

This is to FEDUP: stop whining and shut up!! CNN has more than gone overboard to present Clinton in the positive light and bring up all the problems Obama is facing….you have no room to complain that Hillary isn't getting her fair share of good publicity….she has been doing a wonderful job throwing Obama under the bus and keeping the media far away from digging up more substantial garbage on her, which we all know is out there and ready to be unleashed

Mike   May 1st, 2008 3:43 pm ET

Gee, I hope Rev. Wright makes an untimely appearance soon, so that Senator Clinton can officially close the deal.

Go Hillary!!!!

Rev. Wright, PLEASE disclose MORE garbage on NObama!!!

Scandal?Huh?

Harrison   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

HRC - guess you would have thought your $3.2 biliion in earmarks should score you more SD.

$3.2 Billion?HuhHuh That should be used for gas relief.

You are so lost.

dorothy   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

That has to be a JOKE, with the Mighty work out Barack Obama, has been doing over the last 5 months, I am sure his enough Strength, Boldness, and Experience to handle John McCain, after all he has only being taking a stroll by himself on the Campaign Trail. This is no Comparsion in this Match.

Jim

Debby   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

Ickes is wasting his time. The superdelegates don't want facts they want Change and a Uniter. This is why if they make Obama the nominee McCain will be our President.

Greg Geurin   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

Hillary needs to gracefully exit the stage. NOW. She has no chance against McCain and the baggage that could, and would, be unloaded if she were nominated is downright frightening. Furthermore, her credibility even as a Senator is starting to look questionable. I will not even start about Bill appearing to be in the early stages of dementia.

ton van zwet   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

A democratic party in disorder and confusion will definitley result in a defeat in November. The American people (and the people in the rest of the world) will be the big losers. One person has the power to unlock this stilemate: Is Hillary Clinton able to announce that she is willing to be a vice-president. In fact the announcement of an Obama/Clinton ticket would be historic and will change all of a sudden the current situation of a democratic party in problems. She would become without any question the most powerful vice president in the history of the United States. This is important: A strong America is crucial for the future of our planet. So, once again: "a small step for (a wo)man; one giant leap for mankind".

James   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

If you don't like the current poll, wait a couple of days. yeah right. use the polls of this week not the one from last week to make an argument. You are ridiculous Ickes. These polls are in the midst of Obama taking fire from you, the Clintons, the Republicans, and Rev. Wright. Give me a break. Shut up, Rev Wright shuts up, and let's take a poll.

David   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

RG, thanks for pointing that out, I proceeded to do my research on the Clinton vs. Peter Paul issue, and can't believe that there are people still thinking of voting to bring the Clintons back anywhere near the White House.

Kathy Corey   May 1st, 2008 3:44 pm ET

I'm really scared. If the Superdelegates join hands in a suicide pact and jump off the cliff with Obama….we will have John McCain as our next President.

Ilona Proud Canadian   May 1st, 2008 3:45 pm ET

Okay folks, here goes, tell me what you think about these polls? Is there some kind of a trend here or am I missing something.
First of all sample sizes are different, timing is different (relevant because of certain issues in the media at the time etc) Now I have segregated some of these polls that have all been included in the average of all polls.

(ALL IN FAVOUR OF CLINTON)

FOX NEWS……………..04/28–04/29………..+3%
RASMUSSEN………….04/27–04/30………..+2%
GALLUP………………….04/28–04/30………..+4%

(ALL IN FAVOUR OF OBAMA)

AP/IPSOS……………………..04/23–04/27….+3%
NEWSWEEK………………..04/24–04/25….+7%
NBC/WSJ……………………..04/25–04/28….+3%
CBSNEWS/NYTIMES…..04/25–04/29…..+8%

You can see clearly from the above that only Fox, Rasmussen, and Gallup……..are the Pollsters who favour Clinton, they were taken for shorter time spans etc and two out of three include April 30. Now the Clinton's super delegates are using "Polls" to try to convince super delegates. I am not saying the above is perfect but it sure paints a different picture. If you would like to confirm the above just go to "RCP"
polls

barry   May 1st, 2008 3:45 pm ET

the democratic leadership just doesnt get it. they continue to move in the direction of appointing senator obama to the nomination. as recent polls show blue collar and rural white voters will turn to senator mccain. just look at the votes by county in Oh and Pa.

Montana is Obama Country   May 1st, 2008 3:45 pm ET

YOU TUBE has the skinny on Hillary.. You need to look at this because the MEDIA won't report this story on behalf of all Americans' getting info of her. CNN really is the Clinton News Network..

Just put the two titles in the search engin of youtube.

The Shocking Video Hillary Does NOT Want You To See! (1of2)

Hillary Clinton Campaign Finance Fraud Part 2.

Please look and listen…

Grant   May 1st, 2008 3:45 pm ET

DESPERATION!!! They know it is over! Reality is setting in,,she needs to win BIG, LANDSLIDE, not 1-2 points…the math is not there and they know it..last ditch attempt

The numbers are with Obama, he has them in the undeclared and the Clintons know it, he basically has about 65-70% of the remaining Supers in his corner….she needs to win each remaining state by 30 points and get 70% of the remaining supers to make it close, MI and FLA won't even help her. She has to win NC and INDY HUGE!! not be competitive…I also think the DNC has had it with the Clintons…If Harold Ickes is the guy making the plea, you know it is a last ditch attempt as he is the last General

Rick in Boynton Beach   May 1st, 2008 3:45 pm ET

Ever notice that when the polls are against Hillary they don't mean anything. But when they are in her favor they mean everything.

Momentum is starting to shift back and the Hillary people are panicing already. The race was over a while ago folks. The Clinton's just haven't figured it out yet.

Reality Check   May 1st, 2008 3:45 pm ET

Every one of you who claim you'll vote for McCain if your preferred candidate doesn't win the Democratic nomination should just shut the hell up. You're all either (1) Republican "concern trolls" trying to make Obama AND Clinton look weaker, (2) you're lying hypocrites who don't actually believe what you say you believe, or (3) you're a freaking idiot.

No matter which of the three is true for you, just shut up and get off teh internets until 2009 so the grown ups can have an intelligent discussion.

Tom,des moines   May 1st, 2008 3:45 pm ET

Hussein Obama is unamerica,unqualify,unprepare and untested to lead this country in the time of crisis.

Go Hillary!

manuel   May 1st, 2008 3:46 pm ET

Obama is the only candidate that speaks to voters in clear and intelligent manner. The other two think that we all are idiots that vote for populist proposal as the tax gas break of $18 cents a gallon. No more Clinton or Bush dynasties, we want Change and democracy, no more old fashion Washington politics.

Obama, yes, we can!!

D   May 1st, 2008 3:46 pm ET

Nice try, losers

Angel   May 1st, 2008 3:46 pm ET

It is too late for Obama and his wife to disown their pastor, friend, mentor, uncle of 20 years. They should have done it the day they walked into that church and at the very least in his speech in Philadelphia ("I can no more disown him as I can my white grandmother"). The crazy man we have seen over the last few days is the same crazy man, from 20 years ago, 10 years ago, and even last year. Obama acts like the things Rev. Wright said over the last few days is something new when this has been out for about a year now and most of America has been watching the video tapes of Rev. Wright (GD America and AIDS theory) for months. Obama only gave that press conference for political gain. Funny that he (Obama) disowns him (Rev. Wright) when he "disrespected" Obama but when Rev. Wright disrespected the nation and Obama gave that "eloquent" speech he could not disown him.

Obama has shown his poor judgment with Rev. Wright, Rezko, Aires, Auchi and the like. I wonder what type of characters Obama will pick for his cabinet members??

Obama should do what is best for the Democratic Party and drop out now so we are not stuck with a Republican White House again!

Rev. Wright-gate
Rezko-gate
Aires-gate
Auchi-gate
Bitter-Gate
PA-Gate
Flag pin-gate
I don't want to debate-gate
Not my handwriting-gate
Typical white person-gate
Fist time proud of my country-gate
Donor-gate
Canada NAFTA-gate
Present vote-gate
Partial birth Abortion-gate
Gun Control-gate
No parent permission abortion-gate
Let sex crime offenders out early-gate

And many, many more

rj   May 1st, 2008 3:46 pm ET

As Clinton has stated many times, she does not listen to the polls. Or will she deny that too.

tomas   May 1st, 2008 3:46 pm ET

I would think that an objective and informative mediasource like CNN would want to air out some of "the other" candidate's baggage instead of replaying Wright/bitter/Ayers—i guess not. Even though irrelevant like Mr. Wright, they could sell a few more papers/get a few more web-site hits for you—just a suggestion.

Webb Hubbell?
Frank Giustra?
Mark Rich?
Hugh Rodham?
Democrats losing the congressional majority during Clinton terms?
Paul vs. Clinton?

You know the primary is almost over and Obama will be the nominee, you should try to capitalize on "newsworthy" stories while you can—just trying to help you out.

Allan   May 1st, 2008 3:47 pm ET

To the idiots posting about the 'former Clinton pastor' convicted of child-molestation, and those yelling about the Peter Paul case -

Go to Factcheck.org.

The phrase should be 'former Clinton, NY pastor' - as in the town of CLINTON, NY - named after New York's first governor, George Clinton (not the Funkadelic musician). This pastor is not connected with the Clintons. [This info is also available at Swopes.com].

You'll see that Peter Paul has 4 fraud convictions, and, while he did help organize a Hollywood fundraiser for Hillary's Senatorial race, and also for the DNC [which is how he knows her and Bill] - he lied to the FEC about how much the fundraiser cost.

All of his previous attempts at suing the Clintons and Stan Lee, along with others have been thrown out of court, or have gone against him, and been upheld by the Supreme Court when he appealed.

This latest 'case' is his claim that Bill Clinton wooed away a Chinese investor, who was going to invest in Stan Lee Media for Peter Paul. Supposedly, Bill told the investor to go to another person. The investor had about $5 million to invest.

Peter was trying to get some real big investors to bolster up Stan Lee Media, because he had been buying millions of dollars worth of Stan Lee Media stock, by borrowing against the margins on stock he owned, and used phony names to do the buys. This inflated the value of the stock, enabling larger loans.

He failed to cover the margin loans, and Stan Lee Media collapsed. (Stan Lee got royally screwed by Peter Paul).

[By the way, Peter organized the fundraiser for Hillary so that he could try to get Bill to give him a pardon for his past crimes, and so he could 'hire' Bill to front his companies - especially Stan Lee Media. Bill wasn't interested].

All of the other people proclaiming Hillary's and Bill's guilt on Peter's video are LONG TIME CLINTON ATTACKERS - one of them worked with Ken Starr.

Apparently, Peter Paul believes that the Clintons somehow knew that he was going to sue them over the non-hiring of Bill, so they convinced the George W. Bush administration to arrest Peter Paul, 18 days before his lawsuit - and, because he was in Brazil, they got the Brazilian government to hold him (Peter Paul) in prison there for over 2 years. (Bear in mind that Mr. Paul was fighting extradition at the time).

All of Peter Paul's allegations about Hillary, Bill, and members of the DNC fundraising group have been examined and dismissed as false (except for a fine [$35,000] against the DNC fundraising group, for under-reporting the costs of the fundraiser [whereas Peter Paul OVER-REPORTED it by 300%].

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: