Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 02:42:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

UFO Digest Newsletetter

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFO Digest Newsletetter  (Read 523 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: April 22, 2007, 05:08:28 pm »

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0407/omegasecret7.html

Dirk Vander Ploeg's weekly UFO Newsletetter, have a look!

UFO Over Vatican
by Piotr Cielebiaś, Robert Morningstar and Dirk Vander Ploeg

Received the following photo and message from my good friend Piotr Cielebiaś, NPN - www.npn.ehost.pl: Concerning the photograph - On the left side of the Basilic's Cuppola there is a bright object (left upper corner), orange in color. What do you think about it.

I have just received it. It was taken in June 24, 2006 in Rome by a Polish tourist and submitted recently.

Robert Morningstar, associate editor of UFODigest.com enlarged and enhancement the photograph sent by Piotr. Robert states that "the attached enlargements indicate to me a solid object above Rome."

"The color of the object is consistant with UFO colors as the UFO craft transition in energy from red to amber as they undergo power shifts. Rome, unlike New York and other brightly illuminated cities, has little light that could be reflected so brightly from such an apparently high flying object. The equalized enlargement (the lower one) shows the body of the craft as a black silhouette", he added.

All of us agree that this is a pretty good picture and considering its subject matter, we decided to add it as the final page of Chris Barbato's "The Omega Secret".

As Robert Morningstar states: "It is most appropriate!"

Also Read:
• The Omega Secret: The Interview - Part II
• The Omega Secret: The Interview - Part I
• Vatican and UFO: Secretum Omega
• Military Alliance Against Alien Attack
• Planet X and the "JESUIT FOOTAGE"
• Vatican Declares ET Contact Is Real
• Many saints believed in ET life

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0407/omegasecret7.html

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 05:10:27 pm »

Secretum Omega Part II"
"Secretum Omega"
by Cristoforo Barbato

(Copyright 2006, Cristoforo Barbato)

Let's talk about your tasks on the S.I.V scene.

[J] My tasks were purely technical, the most important of which were , for example, to take extremely secret information coming from a Vatican radio telescope located in Alaska and forward it to respective destinations.

Just a second, but to which radio telescope are you referring? I did not know that the Vatican owned such a structure in that area.

[J] The Vatican owns and utilizes an extremely advanced radio telescope that is in the vanguard of systems and technology and is only used by Jesuits. It is located inside an industrial park used to store petroleum, apparently abandoned, situated in the state of Alaska. This complex is camouflage because officially the activities that go on inside are not those of the VATT in Arizona and are kept "Top Secret."

** Translator's note: I have found a HAARP test application that could possibly be used in a search for Nibiru. HAARP is located in Gakona, Alaska. See "Lunar Radar Experiment": http://www.nrl.navy.mil/content.php?P=04REVIEW106

When was that apparatus built and, above all, what end in sight did the Vatican have in owning so many other astronomical sites around the world?

[J] What I can say is that it was built in the 1990s with the object of studying all anomalous celestial bodies approaching Earth, similar to what the CIA did with one of its "secret eyes," the twin to Hubble, called "SkyHole 12" (a.k.a. Keyhole 12… For details see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KH-12 ).

Moreover, the S.I.V. was informed during the meetings (of the aliens) with Pope Pius XII of the approach of a celestial body to the solar system in which resides an advanced very warlike alien race. Very shortly, I knew that the material that I should have been receiving in Rome and then analyzing on a computer was very interesting and extremely secret. It was during the analysis of certain data and information from the Alaska radio telescope that we discovered that one remote deep space probe, part of a deep space exploration program called "SILOE", which was started in 1990 had taken a photograph of a huge planet getting closer to the Solar System. The information was received in Alaska during October 1995, which is when my problems started. I discovered that I was not chosen to decode that particular transmission and a dangerous situation evolved. At that time, my contact revealed to me that, inside the Vatican, there were two factions struggle over possession and control of this information, which was classified far beyond "Top Secret."

Can you give me some other details on the space program called SILOE? Who proposed and launched it?

[J] The probe called "SILOE" takes its name from an identically named program of space exploration begun in the early 1990s. Furthermore, regarding this, I can add that this program was part of another one, much wider in scope, named "Kerigma." (Author's note: Regarding the latter ("Kerigma"), nothing was revealed to me.) For now, I can just tell you that this probe was created in Area 51, has an electromagnetic impulse motor, and it was put in orbit by a space plane, like type "Aurora." The probe did not have any calculations or pre-indications of the trajectory or the precise location of "Nibiru," because its purpose was to approach that planet, correcting its direction to avoid impact and to return to this Solar System to a position close enough to transmit the data and images to the secret radio telescope located in Alaska. The probe was launched as soon as the radio telescope was and the probe was capable of transmitting images in 1995.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0207/omegasecret5.html
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 05:13:48 pm »

Vatican and UFO: Secretum Omega

by Cristoforo Barbato

About the Author
My name is Cristoforo Barbato I'm an italian independent UFO researcher, in the last 7 years I have worked and writing for different UFO magazines and frontier studies published in Italy : "NotiziarioUFO", "Dossier Alieni", "Stargate", "Extra Terrestre" and "Stargate Magazine".

I have also collaborated to the realization of two encyclopedias on the UFOs subject entitled "UFO Dossier X" of the Fabbri Edizioni and "Stargate - Enigmi dal Cosmo" of Curcio Editore.

Besides I have participated as chairman in different national symposium and conference on the UFOs where I have had the possibility to know important UFOs researcher both Italians how international.

On the day 30 of April in the Palazzo della Provincia of Pescara took place the Conference "UFO? the Truth is Top Secret, from Area 51 to Planet X", organized by the "Ufobserver" Cultural Association. 

During the conference I spoke about underground bases in the USA and dedicated the last fifteen minutes of my speech to a very short summary of my work during last five years that had gone in a new direction and is the leading topic of my future lectures. In the year 2000 I was working in Rome as an editor in the "Stargate" magazine and I wrote many articles about Fatima Apparitions, their famous Third Secret and other Vatican State-related mysteries.

After the publication of these articles I started to receive many e-mails from a person who identified himself as a Vatican insider. He was interested in me and my research into Fatima. From those e-mails a story emerged about an enigmatic Vatican Intelligence Agency named "S.I.V.", code from "Servizio Informazioni del Vaticano". After one year of such epistolary contacts (in the meantime that person had revealed to me he was a S.I.V. member from the Jesuit order working in structures of the Holy See and I could verify that this information were true), we finally met in a public place in Rome and I realized he knew much more than what he had said in his letters. Moreover, he sent to me some material including a video (shown during the Pescara Conference) regarding observations of something like a tenth planet approaching the Solar System.

Video Evidence Shows Existence of Planet 'X'

This video had been presumably taped in 1995 from a space probe named Siloe and its images had been later sent to a secret radio-telescope hidden in an abandoned oil-refining plant in Alaska, totally managed by Jesuits. According to this person the reason to establish the S.I.V. was the meeting with an Alien delegation at Muroc Air Field Base in February 1954 in presence of President Dwight Eisenhower and James Francis McIntyre, Bishop of Los Angeles. After the incredible event McIntyre flew to Rome to refer with Pope Pius XII who decided to found the S.I.V with the aim to gather all possible information about Aliens and how they interact with the American Government.

Bishop McIntyre and Detroit Archbishop Edward Mooney became the main information coordinators between USA and the Vatican State. Incredibly, later on there should have been some direct personal meetings between S.I.V. members and a Nordic-looking race of Aliens coming from the Pleiades. These Aliens presumably warned humans against another alien race met by the Americans in the California Desert. These meetings between S.I.V and Aliens took place mainly in the USA territory but also (two times) in the Vatican State, precisely in Vatican Gardens at the Papal Academy of Sciences in presence of Pope Pius XII. My Jesuit contact also confirmed to me the reality of the George Adamsky - John XXIII meeting and talked about some very interesting details about it. He also called "Secretum Omega" the highest secrecy level in S.I.V, equivalent to the NATO "Cosmic Top Secret".

Source:Cristoforo Barbato
May 11, 2005

http://www.ufodigest.com/secretum.html
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 05:18:35 pm »

Sumerians, Aliens and Voyager 2

Ancient Sumerians possessed extensive knowledge of the Solar system without telescopes

In August of 1986, Voyager Two, a U.S. interstellar probe launched in 1977, began sending to Earth the first close-ups of planet Neptune. Scientists at a laboratory of jet propulsion in Pasadena, California, found a lot of amazing data while studying the pictures. First, a color scheme of Neptune surprised the researchers. It was bright blue with a few spots of white clouds. Second, a wide inclination angle of the rotation axis of the planet, which indicated a strong magnetic field, ample resources of internal heat, and a liquid core. Given the data and pictures sent by Voyager from the vicinity of Uranus in 1986, and information on Jupiter and Saturn sent by the probe some time earlier, the latest achievements of the spacecraft enabled us to take a closer look at the solar system the way we never did before.

Were we the first ones who managed to observe most distant planets of our solar system?

Linguist and historian Zecharia Sitchin believes that data from Voyager merely confirms his predictions first published in a book titled The 12th Planet. The book was published in 1976.

Zecharia Sitchin author of 'The 12th Planet'
Sitchin also believes that data obtained by the probe agree with the writings of the ancient Sumerians, the writings made 6,000 years ago. The civilization of the Sumerians emerged in Mesopotamia (now a part of Iraq) around 4000 B.C. According to Sitchin, the Sumerians invented a wheel, a furnace for roasting earthenware, and an irrigation system. More importantly, they invented the basic concepts of astrology. They used cuneiform writing for putting down their discoveries on clay tablets, statuettes and stone cylinders with mirror engravings of the symbols and drawings. Positive images were produced by rolling the cylinders over the soft clay.

Sitchin had been studying articles of the Sumerian civilization for more than 30 years. One day he found a rare stone cylinder in a museum of West Berlin. Apart from the image of a god giving a plow to humankind, the cylinder also had a startling chart of the heavens showing the planets with the Sun in the center. In total, the chart contained 12 planets, the Sun and Moon inclusive.

The researcher was astounded when he saw the image of Uranus transmitted by Voyager Two in the January of 1986. The Sumerian description of the planet - mash.sig - meaning "bright greenish"- almost matched the greenish blue picture of Uranus on his TV screen. Sitchin's translation of the Sumerian expression "hum.ba" read: "marsh plants." He believes it indicates the presence of hot semi-liquid material that was discovered on Neptune three years later. The Sumerian regarded Uranus as Neptune's twin brother. Data gathered by the probe seemed to confirm the point. Not unlike Uranus, Neptune's color is bright blue, the planet has a strong magnetic field, a hot semi-liquid core and plenty of water.

The question is: how could the Sumerians know about the above things in days of old when there were neither telescopes nor satellites? Sitchin claims he can answer the question. According to him, the Sumerians received secret tips from the aliens who the planet Nibiru, The 12th Planet sitting between Jupiter and Mars on that Berlin cylinder. The aliens allegedly visited Earth repeatedly every 3000 years. "It is all in the texts including the myth about Anki and Earth," says Sitchin. Andy Cheng, a researcher from the Voyager Two mission liaison team, admits that many similarities between the two planets do exist, the planets might as well be called "the twins." As regards the all the other statements by Sitchin, they "just astonish me," as Mr. Cheng put it. "Finding water on Uranus and Neptune was not a mind-blowing experience. And all the planets but Mars and Venus have liquid cores. We also expected to find a magnetic field. The color of the planets ceased to be a mystery years ago," said Mr. Cheng. Moreover, he believes that a planet X would be devoid of any life forms if it really existed in the solar system because of it would be located too faraway from the Sun.

Mr. Cheng believes that the cylinder probably contained only the stylized images of random stars which by no means should be interpreted as a precise chart of the heavens. Francesca Roshberg-Halton, a leading expert in Sumerology at the University of Notre Dame, used a stronger word for her comment: "rubbish." "The cuneiform characters can be interpreted in a most outrageous way. In particular, some inexperienced deciphers can mess things up. There is no such thing as the Sumerian astrology," said Dr. Roshberg-Halton. She also believed that Sitchin made several blunders. "The Sumerians were aware of only seven planets including the Sun and the Moon. Therefore, the twelve planets are out of the question. The radiant star in the center of the picture is not the Sun, it is Venus.

Source: original story printed english.pravda.ru.

http://www.ufodigest.com/sumerians.html

Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 06:12:39 pm »

Hi Jennie

I have a gif I thought you might like.

Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 03:12:29 am »

Thanks, Unknown!

I'll have to do some scouting for some alien GIFs (I know there are lots out there!), that way I can do a funny alien story like you guys are all doing with your stuff.
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 03:16:28 am »

Hi Jennie

Your Welcome
Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 09:48:20 pm »

Found me a whole bunch of UFO GIFs!  Look for them in the UFOs in the Mediar section.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 03:00:56 pm by Jennie McGrath » Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 03:02:17 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: