Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:26:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

"PANNIKIN" cafe

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "PANNIKIN" cafe  (Read 660 times)
DDDnD3D

« on: April 22, 2007, 03:02:01 am »

*** Hey *** speaking of coffeeshops does anybody know of THE PANNIKIN in La Jolla California? I first discovered it in 1984 & last visited there in 1995. I'd spent many memorable hours there sipping coffee mocas of columbia. . . java. . . kona combinations. Some of my finest research. . . feedback & debate was inspired in this quaint beachtown setting. This place was an excellent mix of professionals of many fields. . . researchers. . . students. . . artists. . . musicians. . . models. . . actors. . . surfers. . . etc. Would love to hear from anybody that knows of this place. I know THE PANNIKIN expanded to downtown San Diego. . . Del Mar/ Leucadia? . . & the Cove of La Jolla. But the ORiGONAL I experienced was on Girard at Pearl. Would love to know if its still there? ***nD3*
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trevor Proffitt
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 02:37:44 am »

I wish!  Sounds like a really cool place. So when is the last time you've been there, DDDnD3D, I take it you're out of the states now..?
Report Spam   Logged
DDDnD3D

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 04:07:46 am »

***Hi Trevor*** This was a very cool place. . . im currently in a travelling mode working my way back to california . . .one of my dreams has been to drive down the West Coast on the Pacific Coast Highway from Vancouver to La Jolla . Its exactly 12 years About Now since i left there! Looking forward to seeing the Ole Place & catching up with some ancient friends.   D****3D
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: