Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:21:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

You Go, Hillary!!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Go, Hillary!!!!  (Read 306 times)
Mitch McBushen

« on: April 24, 2008, 09:28:26 pm »

Don't let anyone tell you that this nomination isn't yours, you earned it and don't let anyone take it away from you!  Especially not that awful Ba-rama man! 

It's yours, you keep on going and don't you let anyone tell you different!!  Who are these peons to try and tell you that you can't have it?

Hillary all the way in '08!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 09:43:23 pm »

Hillary Clinton would certainly be the most fearsome candidate that the Democrats could nominate this year.  I certainly hope that she isn't the one nominated!  I know many a Republican that would hate to face her in the general election.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 01:06:45 am »

Thank you COINTELPROs.    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 03:06:01 pm »

Thank you COINTELPROs.    Roll Eyes

Who's gonna tell her it's time to quit?  Howard? Nancy?

Somebody's gotta step up to the plate before it too late!   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 03:22:38 pm »

Olbermann was discussing the election with Newsweek's Howard Fineman, a frequent guest. They topic was, how can a winner finally be determined in this never-ending Democratic race for the nomination? Of course, the assumption was that it was Clinton that should be shown the door (despite clearly still earning her spot in the race thanks to, um, voters). Fineman said that, all the delegate math aside, ultimately it was going to take "some adults somewhere in the Democratic party to step in and stop this thing, like a referee in a fight that could go on for thirty rounds. Those are the super, super, super delegates who are going to have to decide this."

Said Olbermann:

"Right.

Somebody who can take her into a room and only

he

comes out."

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 03:26:40 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 03:34:28 pm »

Obama's official campaign blog    this morning,

www.barrackobama.com

See the posts by

"Y from Alameda, CA"

posted at 3:58 am and 4:25 am).

3:58 am Post:

"Re: HIllary Clinton suprised me | Report to Admin Reply
By Y from Alameda, CA Today at 3:58 am EDT

yea, just slit her throat and dump her in a river in East Kentucky.

4:25 am post:

"Re: Sexism will rise like crazy once Hillary's out | Report to Admin Reply
By Y from Alameda, CA Today at 4:25 am EDT

Just slit her throat, lock her in a car boot, and drive the car into river in West Virginia.

Ain't gonna let no **** screw with the man "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                 

Bianca,

Just another 

T Y P I C A L   W H I T E   G R A N D M O T H E R
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 06:40:02 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Seeker of Wisdom

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 04:07:16 pm »

Olbermann has already apologized for that remark, and both Obama and Hillary have crazy supporters that tend to post racist or sexist remarks on their boards.

Personally, I think Hillary has run a very gutsy race.  I'm not crazy about all the things she's done, but it took a lot of guts to come back and win in places like Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2008, 05:46:50 pm »

From one of HRC's Blogs

One of the members on hillary's forum's sites had encountered something similar with respect to the threats agn Hillary...and she or he posted this info...it contains emails of people who will publicize the vileness and threatening nature of some Obama supporters agn hillary.. if someone wants to email this person... please go ahead...

and the links are:

THE SCREENSHOTS:
http://tinyurl.com/699blo

http://tinyurl.com/5o56kk

THE ACTUAL PAGE:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/stateupdates/gGCjbY/com mentary#comments

I'm just pasting the info I saw below on Hillary's forum's site (again if you want to send them an email concerning this, the emails are below, I think she even posted her/his letter)
==============================
==============================
would send a letter to the reporter, email address is bbartlett@14wfie.com

Dear Mr. Bartlett,

There are concerns of additional threats to Senator Clinton. A friend who is concerned about what he is seeing at Obama's official site sent me this information. Senator Obama's supporters are becoming extreme and I am fearful for what could happen to Senator Clinton. I would appreciate it if you would pass this on to the detective you interviewed regarding the Evansville threat.

That way you also get it publicized while nicely asking for help. Then

Also copy the following there:

VP/General Manager, dbush@14wfie.com
News Director, cjhoyt@14wfie.com
Ast to VP/GM mhillenbrand@14wfie.com
Ast News Director sgalloway@14wfie.com
-------
FYI, That actual person is Detective Kurt Pritchett. Per the article Detective Pritchett has traveled around the world investigating internet threats.

"Nationwide, internetwide, you don't see a lot of this," says Pritchett, "It is something that should not be there."

Make sure you send the screen shot, what it says, url, etc.

I am going to post this but I going to see if I can find the detective's info fo you and a phone number for that news station.

I was not going to do any posting as I need to get back to phone calls but I felt like this was too important.

Ok,
Detective Kurt Pritchett is part of the crime unit of Evansville. A general email address which can be addressed to him is info@evansvillepolice.com
phone number 812/435-6232

Since this is FEDERAL, he will at least be able to pass it on to the proper authorities and still investigate on his end.

They also have a tip line that you can leave a message. 812- 435-6194

**Just found this. Definitely send to them as the work with FBI, etc. http://www.cybersnitch.net/csinfo/csbest.htm

Quote:
Cybersnitch has skilled law enforcement personnel. All members of the Cybersnitch Investigator Network are fully qualified personnel who know how to properly and effectively handle online crime complaints. When a crime report is made, it always goes to the right people.

cybersnitch@cyberenforcement.com
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 06:04:44 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2008, 05:54:25 pm »

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 05:58:03 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Forms of Things Unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 07:02:53 pm »

Maybe I am a little dense, but where exactly was the hate speech or misogyny in MSNBC's hate speech? I remember a remark by Chris Matthews, clearly no Hillary supporter, but other than that it has mostly been remarks about the campaign itself.

An attack on Hillary isn't an attack on all women anymore than an attack on Obama is an attack on all blacks.  People do have a right to support who they want without getting called bad names because of it, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 08:00:21 pm »

Political analysts say that the only way she has any chance of winning is to use the Tonya Harding strategy.

But who wants Tonya Harding in the White House?    Huh

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 08:04:08 pm by Tom Hebert » Report Spam   Logged
Kristina
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 09:35:24 pm »

Well, the media is sexist, and they are sexist without even being aware of it (that is how sexist America tends to be these days), however, that isn't the reason that Hillary is losing. 

The reason she is losing is because she planned poorly after Super Tuesday, lost eleven contests in a row, and now is behind almost insurmountably when it comes to pledged delegates.  That's a hard row to tow.  And I also think that Hillary's supporters don't fully understand the process, will only realize that she lost, and so, many won't vote for Obama, while missing the bigger picture.

The bigger picture being that not voting for who the Democratic nominee will mean more Scalias on the court, the continuation of the war in Iraq, and the continuation of this propaganda fed "War on Terror."
Report Spam   Logged

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

Thomas Jefferson
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 10:41:11 pm »

QUOTE:

"Political analysts say that the only way she has any chance of winning is to use the Tonya Harding strategy."

Ah, yes, Tom, the "Poison Dwarf" (Tonya Harding).  I didn't know you were a Figure Skating
aficionado......

Well, FYI, the SNIPER did strike today - as threatened - that's why Senator Clinton's SS had to
be increased.

I also wonder who the POISON DWARF really is, Tom?
Report Spam   Logged

Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 12:28:52 am »

Bianca,

The Clintons are no one to be trifled with. Just ask Vince Foster!  The Clintons have literally left a trail of dead bodies in their wake in their mad grab for power. They have learned how to take care of themselves.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if either McCain or Obama met with a Vince Foster like "accident" themselves. Both are amateurs when it comes to playing the game the Clntons are all too used to playing.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 05:34:52 am »

Well, the media is sexist, and they are sexist without even being aware of it (that is how sexist America tends to be these days), however, that isn't the reason that Hillary is losing. 

The reason she is losing is because she planned poorly after Super Tuesday, lost eleven contests in a row, and now is behind almost insurmountably when it comes to pledged delegates.  That's a hard row to tow.  And I also think that Hillary's supporters don't fully understand the process, will only realize that she lost, and so, many won't vote for Obama, while missing the bigger picture.

The bigger picture being that not voting for who the Democratic nominee will mean more Scalias on the court, the continuation of the war in Iraq, and the continuation of this propaganda fed "War on Terror."

Hi Kristina,

I suppose there is some sexism in the media, but it doesn't hurt Hillary.  For example, in the last debate the moderators never grilled Hillary about wearing a lapel pin.  A woman doesn't have to worry about that sort of thing.

There are probably multiple reasons why Hillary lost the nomination.  For me, it had nothing to do with Super Tuesday.  It was the way the Clintons--both of them--conducted themselves.  In other words, it has less to do with calculating votes and more to do with character, integrity and honesty.  That's not something you can add in at the last minute.  It's built up over a lifetime.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: