Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:44:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

You Go, Hillary!!!!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You Go, Hillary!!!!  (Read 315 times)
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« on: April 28, 2008, 05:34:52 am »

Well, the media is sexist, and they are sexist without even being aware of it (that is how sexist America tends to be these days), however, that isn't the reason that Hillary is losing. 

The reason she is losing is because she planned poorly after Super Tuesday, lost eleven contests in a row, and now is behind almost insurmountably when it comes to pledged delegates.  That's a hard row to tow.  And I also think that Hillary's supporters don't fully understand the process, will only realize that she lost, and so, many won't vote for Obama, while missing the bigger picture.

The bigger picture being that not voting for who the Democratic nominee will mean more Scalias on the court, the continuation of the war in Iraq, and the continuation of this propaganda fed "War on Terror."

Hi Kristina,

I suppose there is some sexism in the media, but it doesn't hurt Hillary.  For example, in the last debate the moderators never grilled Hillary about wearing a lapel pin.  A woman doesn't have to worry about that sort of thing.

There are probably multiple reasons why Hillary lost the nomination.  For me, it had nothing to do with Super Tuesday.  It was the way the Clintons--both of them--conducted themselves.  In other words, it has less to do with calculating votes and more to do with character, integrity and honesty.  That's not something you can add in at the last minute.  It's built up over a lifetime.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: