Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 02:24:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

John McCain warns "There will be other wars"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John McCain warns "There will be other wars"  (Read 319 times)
Bethany Beightol
Superhero Member

« on: April 21, 2008, 09:27:42 pm »

John McCain warns "There will be other wars"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nl9YE4G8gcY&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bethany Beightol
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 09:30:19 pm »

John McCain Will Bring Us More War

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ytzWNJlAk-k&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
Bethany Beightol
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 09:34:43 pm »

Ryufan100 (1 week ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply He just wants more wars! McCain is a warlord and everybody in America wants peace.
Spazman173 (1 month ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply He needs to stop using that bulls**t "straight talk" line, since it's always followed by bulls**t.
Any leader who thinks war is inevitable is a bad leader. If McCain had been in during the Cuban Missile Crisis, he probably would've started WWIII.
swalker711 (1 month ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply XxwhosthisXX Spread the military too thin around the world and nothing will be gained. America is broken. There will be no wisdom in our governments in the days of the end. The elite are playing dangerous games. And we all fall down.
XxWhosThisxX (1 month ago) Show Hide  -3   Marked as spam Reply all we need to do is invade Iran and Venezuela and keep the north koreans in their place and well be ok
gearzone2611 (1 month ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply Is he talking about attacking Iran? Sounds like!
TimeSignatureManiaq (1 month ago) Show Hide +2   Marked as spam Reply I'm an hs senior from texas, so every other time I say what I think of mccain (a deranged, self-serving, militaristic hack; which is actually a magnanimous complement for this man) I get looked at funny. I'm glad there are actually people out there who agree with me.

And btw: Where the hell is all his support coming from?!?
barindersharma (1 month ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply Got Hope? VOTE OBAMA!
gravelin08 (1 month ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply It isn't necesssary. The war profits line their pockets, among other things. They have a master plan. Read the Project for a New American Century. It's online.
To fix our own country in peace, see Mike Gravel and his National Initiative, making ordinary people lawmakers.
kymatt19 (1 month ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply lol. good joke.
YaaMahdy (1 month ago) Show Hide +1   Marked as spam Reply No **** sherlock.....
Report Spam   Logged
Blackthorn

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 06:19:53 pm »

GOOD EVENING!!! Cheesy

This does not surprise me actually.

McCain is a puppet and be better off retiring in a nursing home. But as to being more wars, I feel that there is truth to that. This conflict is going to be a generational war and when I am on my rocking chair looking at the good old days Tongue there is going to be still this war which is in my opinion is going to more world wide, and Mccain will be nothing but dust with a big smile.

Best wishes

Blackthorn Smiley   
Report Spam   Logged
4th Horseman of the Apocalypse
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 08:39:33 pm »

Of course there will be more wars!  The problem is that McCain seems to lust after more wars.  Easy for him, he is an old man who will never have to fight in any of them!
Report Spam   Logged

The Lamb of God, or Lion of Judah, opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses:  Conquest, War, Famine, and Death.
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 01:04:35 am »

Which is Pavlovian-Globalist conditioning to get America to vote for the other Bilderberg candidate Obama.

No one is buying it. at least the non-Obama-philes.

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: