Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 07:31:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Barack Obama has some explaining to do!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barack Obama has some explaining to do!  (Read 171 times)
Elmer Jessup

« on: April 18, 2008, 04:31:24 pm »

Before any of you young people here decide to vote for this Barack Obama fella, I want you to ask yourselves these questions:

1. What did he mean by calling folks bitter, doesn't he know that all good folks are proud to be Americans?  That's a comment one of those elitist liberal fellas might make, I think it means this fella is out of touch with average Americans.

2. Reverend Wright, Reverend Wright, Reverend Wright!  The man gave a couple of sermons that sounded none too proud of America.  Does that mean that Mr. Obama isn't proud to be an American?  If he is, why did he go to this church for the last twenty years? A man needs to be held responsible for the types of sermons he chooses to listen to.   

3. Michelle Obama, his wife said she ain't been that proud of America till her hubby began running for President.  Does that mean she ain't been proud of America all those other times? 

4. Barack Obama has, in his life, come into contact with some none too savory characters!  Did he reject and denounce each one of these people as he came across them?  If not, why didn't he?  He needs to explain that to us.

5.  Lastly (but not leastly), I heard that the man won't wear his flagpin, what is the deal on that, does he have something against flagpins, does he have something against the American flag??

Taken as a whole, I think a picture emerges of a man who hates America and has nothing but contempt for ordinary Americans.  If only George W. Bush could run again, then this election problem could be solved right off the bat. There was a real leader, one who's greatness will, of course, never be appreciated in his time.

Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 03:03:30 am »

They are all CFR pawns trying to usher in the NAU.

Only Ron Paul is the true Constitutional candidate.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 03:56:01 am »

Hi Elmer,

Barack Obama has risen above all of this mudslinging and now looks very presidential, don't you think?

I am very impressed with Michelle, as well.  She will make a great First Lady.

Report Spam   Logged
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 12:59:42 pm »

We need some answers as to why this fella doesn't wear a flagpin!  You are really onto something, Elmer, you keep up that good work.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 06:09:11 pm »

Nice to see you over here, Elmer. 

I will not be voting for Barack Obama, nor will I ever be voting for any candidate that Byron supports. I'm not surprised that Obama doesn't wear a flagpin, most of your American hating liberals would never think of wearing flag related material because deep down, a lot of them hate America.  If you don't like this country than leave it, but don't run for President, and politicians should always make sure they're wearing their flagpins, ordinary people, too, for that matter.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 09:32:53 pm »

Dang right!  Why doesn't he wear a flagpin?  Does he hate America or something?

He has some explaining to do before we decide whether he's Presidential material!

I also don't like some of these sermons I've heard he's been listening to!
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 09:40:26 pm »

Any man who doesn't wear a flagpin does not deserve the presidency.  I would have considered voting for Mr. Obama, but I'm afraid the flagpin controversy is too much for me.  I will now be casting my vote for Senator John McCain.

I trust others here will follow my example and elect another good Republican the next President.

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 01:25:26 am »

McCain wouldn't even finish his term, elect Ron Paul.  After all he's from Tex's state and he's a Republican.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 01:25:59 am »

http://knowbeforeyouvote.com
Report Spam   Logged
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 02:52:44 pm »

Hi Elmer,

Barack Obama has risen above all of this mudslinging and now looks very presidential, don't you think?

I am very impressed with Michelle, as well.  She will make a great First Lady.

Tom, every Presidential candidate needs to wear a flagpin, there is no excuse for that!  If a person doesn't wear one, that is an immediate disqualifier to become President, as far as I'm concerned!  Barack has other problems, but, in my view, this flagpin business is first and foremost among them.
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 03:00:24 pm »

Hi Elmer,

A flagpin is just windowdressing.  You have to look deeper than than.  Haven't you ever heard the expression: "You can't judge a book by its cover"?
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 12:31:21 am »

I agree with Elmer.  Next time, you Democrats should remember to always wear your flagpins.  In the midst of a heated election, it's a killer. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: