Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 10:51:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Canary Islands: A Wealth of UFO Sightings  (Read 2119 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 09:36:51 am »

The object that paused directly over my wife at about 500 feet was cube-shaped. It tumbled as it flew, very similar to rolling dice on a table. When the object was hovering over my wife, through binoculars she could see that it was also morphing, sprouting short fins, and other forms that are impossible to describe. But she could see very clearly three “lights” on the bottom of the cube shape. She described red, white and blue lights. When she was describing to me what she was seeing I remember responding to her, “Yea, red, white and blue lights.” Obviously made in America.” She wasn´t pleased with my sarcasm.

The reader must remember that we observed these objects for more than 4 hours. We observed 5 basic shapes repeated one after the other, but not necessarily in a particular order. Although we have told a few friends that we saw about 90 objects, the truth is that we simply lost count. Too much was happening.

Morphing objects are a big problem in today´s ufology. This seems to be a relatively new evolution with these objects and we´re simply going to have to accommodate it.

There were two things that bothered us greatly during this sighting and we need to elucidate them.

The first is that when the objects were seen visually with our eyes they appeared as oblong-shaped lights of no great size. But when we trained our binoculars on these objects we could see no glow, no suggestion that any overall illumination was present. What we saw were objects displaying enough definition for us to observe shape, structure and morphing changes. But still lacking in high definition. It seemed as if the objects were housed in a field that guaranteed that the objects would remain fuzzy.

Secondly, while we visually observed oblong-shaped glowing objects, when we trained our binoculars on these lights, we saw chaotic tumbling and morphing activity inside of that glow. And yet, when we removed the binoculars, the objects appeared steady, with no hint of distortion or change. The reason why we find this odd is because in the case of the bullet-shaped and curved hot dog-shaped devices, as they tumbled, their length would have exceeded the height of the oblong-shaped glow. Yet, when we watched this oblong object glide across the sky, no distortion or accommodation to the object inside of it occurred.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: